Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) (8816 Views)

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures / Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by wiseloaded(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
WISELOADED ENTERTAINMENT

Nigerian Comedienne, Ada Jesus is not dead, she's strong, alive and still receiving treatment at the hospital.

A lady believed to be comedienne Ada Jesus’ sister speaks and debunks death rumors. 

On April 21, Comedienne, Ada Jesus, was reported died. According to died in an Abuja hospital today April 21.
She suffered a cardiac arrest on Tuesday night, April 20 and was rushed to the ICU where the doctors monitored her. Per reports, she lost the battle to the kidney ailment she had been battling with on Wednesday, April 21.

After the news on Ada Jesus’ death travelled like wildfire, he sister has come out to debunked her death news.

According to Ada’s sister, she had suffered a cardiac arrest and was rushed to ICU but was rescued as she is breathing although being paralyzed.

In the video, she said all these rumours about Ada Jesus on social media with people typing RIP are all false.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

“The reason for this my live video is to tell you guys that Ada Jesus is not dead, she’s alive. All those you’re hearing are rumours, she’s alive. Those that are saying that she’s dead let them know that she’s alive.”

”It’s just a rumour, I don’t know if people are wishing her dead. Why will people be rumouring that she’s dead? Check her Instagram page, there’s no post, nothing to prove. If she’s dead, they’ll post it on her page, she’s not dead…she’s alive. Still in the hospital, so all these things are rumours, don’t believe it. She’s not dead and she will not die”, she said.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
hmmm
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
What's really going on?

5 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Una dey carry death play these days. cool
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by RedDesQ: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by donbachi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pls,those of u in nigeria.abeg make una check if u people are still in nigeria..i dont even know wat to believe about nigeria and the kind of stories dat comes out of there.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by tillaman(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omohh.. na the medical practitioners wey dey that hospital naim leak the news jor.
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by AlivingGod: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by froshdhayveed(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
make una first dey use death dey play first.... Watin concern me sef... she no kukuma dey of use to me
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by habsydiamond(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
No be small thing oh!!!! In 2baba's voice.. People Sha ah... They won kill this girl by fire by force... Some don dey even do burial arrangements when the innocent girl dey recover for hospital... Make una fear God ooo.

Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
. Could it be that her enemy's ""Rita, odumeje and co "" paid bloggers to spread fake news ....hmmm ... Wetin concern me sef ...grin
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by Harry00(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Saw the news on BBC pigin grin grin who should we believe what's going on

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kidney problems
Stroke
Paralysis
Cardiac arrest @24 and you say that person is not dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by Chummynoni(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
we go know d truth @ last
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. Could it be that her enemy's ""Rita, odumeje and co "" paid bloggers to spread fake news ....hmmm ... Wetin concern me sef ...grin
Na from mouth broom dey die go. They are the ones that replied her, she has embarrassed a lot of people, her so called husband not spared. She said her husband can't feed her and he is owing her N3.5m. She has insulted a lot of people and dare them by even giving out her shop address. Too uncouth for her age, just imagine saying a woman old enough to be your mother is paying you to look for men to fvck her.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Such curses are good for some stupid children here who will enter your mention with "you are stupid", "idiot", "you are a fool" etc
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by Prettylima(f): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
I will be so happy if this could be true in order to shame those that want to mock the name of the lord
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by FirmTR(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
donbachi:
Pls,those of u in nigeria.abeg make una check if u people are still in nigeria..i dont even know wat to believe about nigeria and the kind of stories dat comes out of there.

grin
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by mayor1814: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nawaoh. Actually nobody wishes her dead. We all pray and hope and wish she is alive and well.
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by oloyedewaris(m): 12:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Wetin we no go see for this corn tree
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by johnkey: 2:42am On Apr 23, 2021
I had the feeling. It all looks like a nollywood script starring the liquid metal himself...
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by potent5(m): 5:35am On Apr 23, 2021
Just imagine!
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by illicit(m): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2021
It was a trick to garner sympathy
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by kramer: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2021
They should all just getat! All this for publicity?
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by losky83: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2021
wiseloaded:
WISELOADED ENTERTAINMENT

Nigerian Comedienne, Ada Jesus is not dead, she's strong, alive and still receiving treatment at the hospital.

A lady believed to be comedienne Ada Jesus’ sister speaks and debunks death rumors. 

On April 21, Comedienne, Ada Jesus, was reported died. According to died in an Abuja hospital today April 21.
She suffered a cardiac arrest on Tuesday night, April 20 and was rushed to the ICU where the doctors monitored her. Per reports, she lost the battle to the kidney ailment she had been battling with on Wednesday, April 21.

After the news on Ada Jesus’ death travelled like wildfire, he sister has come out to debunked her death news.

According to Ada’s sister, she had suffered a cardiac arrest and was rushed to ICU but was rescued as she is breathing although being paralyzed.

In the video, she said all these rumours about Ada Jesus on social media with people typing RIP are all false.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

“The reason for this my live video is to tell you guys that Ada Jesus is not dead, she’s alive. All those you’re hearing are rumours, she’s alive. Those that are saying that she’s dead let them know that she’s alive.”

”It’s just a rumour, I don’t know if people are wishing her dead. Why will people be rumouring that she’s dead? Check her Instagram page, there’s no post, nothing to prove. If she’s dead, they’ll post it on her page, she’s not dead…she’s alive. Still in the hospital, so all these things are rumours, don’t believe it. She’s not dead and she will not die”, she said.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
someone close to her must have been compromised to harm her either by poison or anything so that the glory of her illness will go to a fake pastor.
My advice to everybody is,anytime you speak the truth about anybody stop trusting everybody with your food,drink or anything.the devil works through people.
People can harm u physically and make you feel it's spiritual.
They can kill or cause physical havoc and tell you it's because you refused to serve one juju.do not trust anybody
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2021
How did she come about the name Ada JESUS? undecided undecided undecided

The name sounded like a gospel entertainer, not until this whole scandalous trends. If this is a stunt, It will show how gullible Nigerians are. If this humble girl can deceive us for free, then a sponsored fake report will work a paradigm shift on a majority.

I do not fall for these tricks. Whether Patami or Ada or whosoever, I don't give a hoot!

I made a resolution this year and I will keep to it. "Mind your business" boldly framed up on my wall.
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Kidney problems
Stroke
Paralysis
Cardiac arrest @24 and you say that person is not dead!
but how person of this kind small young age fit get all these ailments at once?
you sure no be ordinary
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by BlessedNuel: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Speechless
Re: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She's Alive (video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
She Has Risen 4rm D Dead. She Died & Rose On D 3rd Day. Isn't It Wonderful?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry / Picture- Goldie's Death Certificate / Photo: Man Superglued A Woman’s Private Parts Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.