Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,509 members, 7,920,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

You Dey Motivate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Dey Motivate Me (589 Views)

Go For A Lady That Would Motivate You To Be More Successful / No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Dey Motivate Me by Cinema4d: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
add a funny motivational relationship quote to this thread.
Re: You Dey Motivate Me by emorse(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oga, you're supposed to lead the way. Anyway, make I give you small moral support.

"We're living in a generation where two people in live are free to touch each other's private parts but can't touch each other 's phones because they are private"

Uncle Bob.

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Not My Problem / My Confession / How To Attract A Lady, Without Saying A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.