Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,215 members, 7,873,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits (1867 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu was right after all, Buhari is no more with us (pics) / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by V7place(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the latest killing of tens of people by bandits in Zamfara State.

The Nigerian leader warned that “such wanton disregard for life will be brought to an end sooner than later.”

President Buhari in a reaction to the incident said that “this insane and persistent violence against innocent people must stop”.

He added that “these criminals should stop pushing their luck too far by believing that the government lacks the capacity to crush them.”

The President directed the military, security and intelligence agencies to take immediate steps to close all…

He expressed hope the Special Operation launched by the military at 3:00am on Thursday from Maru Local Government area will prove decisive in ridding the state of the “frequent and horrifying “bandit activities.

“The violence against poor villagers who are struggling with poverty and other severe economic challenges is not going to be tolerated by this administration,” the President warned.

Buhari has called on the security forces to “redouble their efforts in bringing an end to this mindless violence against innocent people.”

“Let’s not give these criminals any opportunity to succeed by taking the war to their own camps and stop them in their tracks before they even have the time to respond under our massive fire power.”

Buhari reassured the people of Zamfara State that, “despite the latest set back in our efforts to protect our citizens, there will be no compromise in our determination to defeat these enemies of humanity.”

Source: https://rifnote.com/?p=665067

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Moferere: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bubu himself. Very clueless somebody

4 Likes

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by hurryup123(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Clown
The North are afraid of themselves.

They breeded millions of children so they can easily win election against the South easily..

Now this children are turning to Boko Haram, bandit and herdsmen for employment. The rest remain a huge burden on the economy begging everywhere.

When Nigeria is divided, this huge population will turn their limited onions economy to Somalia...

Hence they don't want division so they can continue exploiting the South huge crude reserve.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Amaechi2023(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
zamfara people sef dey zaza.
make una remain there make Dem wipe una race finish.
no do something about am.
when dey where telling you people to give birth to children you can train, greed no gree una.
now see the result.
shebi FG declared a no fly zone in your state but as usual, it was neglected.
make una fave una own attrocities..

1 Like

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by heendrix(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
I can?? conditional statement??
it is finished
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by afroedo: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
What are you waiting for? or are you enjoying it. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Daddysidhan: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Weakling general Lols I wonder how this man command hin boys when he was in the army.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
I want to believe this is a lie.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by laiperi: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hey, eh, eee. I am warning you, I am warning you o.

Take your time you hia!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by babzo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mr. Crusher! He is not shocked this time; he wants to crush for Africa �

3 Likes

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Goldbw122(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Until something happening to one of his family that is when he will come up with action that is how it is...
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by DICKstractor: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
undecided

The threat is like when two little boys are fighting

Boy 1: (Pushes boy 2)
Boy 2: Don't push me o. If you push me again, I'll break your head
Boy 1: (Pushes boy 2 again)
Boy 2: I have warned you o. Don't say I didn't warn you

The pushing and warning will keep going on without Boy 2 having the guts to retaliate

1 Like

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by leofab(f): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
First time he wasn’t surprised or shocked..
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by FarahAideed: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
This man thinks NIGERIANS are fools

2 Likes

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Pious101: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
I pity for this country... President dey follow bandit dey rake
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Resurrection212: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Which year is that?
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Minjim: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
All bark but no bite.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by TarOrfeeek: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2021
How can you crush your own biological children

Omeaux stop that play
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by kurupt1: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2021
A terrorist forming threat to his fellow terrorists.
Scam!
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by achi4u(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2021
Mtcheeeeew

Joker embarassed
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by nedu666: 1:37am On Apr 23, 2021
Awon blogger blogger, buhari can neva kill bandits
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by showafrica(m): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2021
afroedo:
What are you waiting for? or are you enjoying it. embarassed

Sympathetic with bandits, wonder shall never end.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Oshiogwemoh(m): 2:35am On Apr 23, 2021
Baba as usual! am not surprised sha.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by juman(m): 2:58am On Apr 23, 2021
He should shut up.
He is grossly incompetent president.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Funkeshuga(m): 3:41am On Apr 23, 2021
what's North present Population again?

in Vector's voice what birthday are we counting for Lazarus? black lives matter, are they counting us?

mumu people elected a world class mumu
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Mysticwebb: 4:08am On Apr 23, 2021
What this means is that he can stop all these killings if he wanted but he only chooses not to. Who knows, maybe they are doing what he wants.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by LilSmith55(m): 4:24am On Apr 23, 2021
As in..... I CAN...
His he giving them condition ni, me I'm confused
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by juman(m): 4:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Mysticwebb:
What this means is that he can stop all these killings if he wanted but he only chooses not to. Who knows, maybe they are doing what he wants.

They are his boys from his tribe.
He give them free hand to kill, steal and kidnap.

South has to break away from the useless core north.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by coldsummer: 5:17am On Apr 23, 2021
This man is useless

This is very sad. So the people that commented before me have nothing good to say about Buhari.

This speaks to the idea of how the people have rejected this man.

Smh
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by rex444(m): 5:43am On Apr 23, 2021
First tenure opari!!!!! Second tenure now ending and actions are still on plans to be taken .... A man who takes a month to plan for common breakfast will never be serious with anything in life

1 Like

Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Reelz: 5:44am On Apr 23, 2021
you can do this.. you can do that. yet the security of the country keeps getting worse everyday.
so much excuse for incompetence.
Re: Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits by Mynd44: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2021

(1)

FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. / Is Tonto Dikeh Right About Reno Omokri Being Atiku's Bingo? / BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.