Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North (547 Views)

Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? / Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North To Sell / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North by Mikejeremiah431: 3:15am On Apr 23, 2021
hello guys, its really being a while is this page. i lost the link and had been trying to get back to this thread. finally i did with the help of one of my clients. first of all i will have to thank all that believed me and had entrusted their hard earned money with me even when we have not met, its not easy. i really appreciate. we are waxing stronger in the business by the day, i give God all the glory. we are still available to take ur orders. note there is no more pay on delivery but u can always come over or u send person if u are scared to send us money for ur livestock. we can go to any length to get u the cheapest goats u want depending on the quantity though. we sometimes goes to nigel republic. This is still the kebbi guy where u can get cheap livestock. we also deal with in rice, the best nigeria rice for that matter that is international competitive, as we all know kebbi is rice hub in nigeria.

reach me here http:///2348138766163

Re: Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North by WoundedLamb: 3:29am On Apr 23, 2021
It doesn't like taking pics... sad
Re: Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 3:31am On Apr 23, 2021
How much
Re: Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North by Mikejeremiah431: 3:53am On Apr 23, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
How much
call me or WhatsApp me for better t07030721531
Re: Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North by Mikejeremiah431: 2:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Mikejeremiah431:
hello guys, its really being a while is this page. i lost the link and had been trying to get back to this thread. finally i did with the help of one of my clients. first of all i will have to thank all that believed me and had entrusted their hard earned money with me even when we have not met, its not easy. i really appreciate. we are waxing stronger in the business by the day, i give God all the glory. we are still available to take ur orders. note there is no more pay on delivery but u can always come over or u send person if u are scared to send us money for ur livestock. we can go to any length to get u the cheapest goats u want depending on the quantity though. we sometimes goes to nigel republic. This is still the kebbi guy where u can get cheap livestock. we also deal with in rice, the best nigeria rice for that matter that is international competitive, as we all know kebbi is rice hub in nigeria.

reach me here http:///2347030721531

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Pig Feed Formula / BUY Paddy Rice Jamila/c.p 500 To 1000 Tons / Selling Soymeal And Soy Crude Oil / 96 Tonnes Dry Maize Available For Immediate Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.