Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Do I Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? (887 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This? by Administration1: 4:45am On Apr 23, 2021
I used to think it's not true... I got married a month now and truth is I have gotten more advances from women than when I was not married...
There is this particular lady who manages one of our accounts... When I wasn't married we used to chat, business ONLY, BUT NOW it's like I am having a daily check-up from her for like 2 weeks straight... Sometimes I try to deviate the talk to the affairs of her hubby and kids, but she'll turn the discussion back to how my day went...have I eaten or prepared my clothes for the next day.
Today she asked if my wife is back? I said no, she then said if I'll feel comfortable if she stays over at my place on Saturday as she is going for a wedding on Saturday and might not be able to drive back alone as her house if far from the venue.
I am not a child, two adults being in the same house all through the night?.... I don't want to lose the friendship as most times I don't get my paperwork right but she'll still
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Godada(m): 4:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Wow
Re: How Do I Handle This? by jetwonder(m): 5:06am On Apr 23, 2021
grin Play Smart. #this Temptation Nawa O!
Re: How Do I Handle This? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:10am On Apr 23, 2021
She's giving you the heads-up
Don't fall for it o ... Females" they're corny as hell ... But if she doesn't stop all this fake caring ... My brother manipulate her grin
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Bornsinner7: 5:48am On Apr 23, 2021
Hnm
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Cousin9999: 6:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Forbidden fruit. Also, women find a man more attractive when he's cherished, and when they see him in a loving relationship.

I think some people have a hard time seeing someone a certain way until it's right in front of them, and then it's almost like watching their fantasy in real life. This might be even more striking when they see a guy treat someone in a way they're not being treated or have never been. It also translates to intimacy for them.

Just tell her that you're very flattered, but you love your wife. Which might make her more determined. lol Some women get off on "making" you cheat.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:17am On Apr 23, 2021
Cousin9999:
Forbidden fruit. Also, women find a man more attractive when he's cherished, and when they see him in a loving relationship.

I think some people have a hard time seeing someone a certain way until it's right in front of them, and then it's almost like watching their fantasy in real life. This might be even more striking when they see a guy treat someone in a way they're not being treated or have never been. It also translates to intimacy for them.

Just tell her that you're very flattered, but you love your wife. Which might make her more determined. lol Some women get off on "making" you cheat.

I love your Analysis
Re: How Do I Handle This? by danietohbadt(m): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2021
She one spoil your life.
Run ooooo
Re: How Do I Handle This? by ictjobber: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Following
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Crieff(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2021
Cousin9999:

Follow this advice.

Also, avoid her. Don't let her permanently spoil what's starting to get good in your life. Let your wife know too. Hopefully, she's not a belligerent person. So help you God.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Listen to th advice above sir
Re: How Do I Handle This? by BigDan69: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Cousin9999:

You are wise, happened to me

(1) (Reply)

Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD / Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her / Igbos On Nl So Insultive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.