Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,462 members, 7,964,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. (671 Views)

Beautiful Moment A Nigerian Military Man Proposed To His Fiancee (pics/video) / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2021
Public proposal is becoming the order of the day, but the lady seemed to enjoy it

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by Bornsinner7: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2021
ok
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by Soljaboi44(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2021
Alright..

Iyaff seenit
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by TripleDdotcom: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2021
Imagine if I was the one who borrowed him that suit. He come stain am like that because of proposal?

Just buy me new one straight! Ain't settling for less!!!

PS: I'm not saying he borrowed it.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by NOC1(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2021
madness is of types, if i stand up ask you will you marry me, if you like say noo. i cant kneel how much more of drama in the name of marriage.
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by DennisEche(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2021
BLOODY SIMP, PETE EDOCHIE WILL BE SO ANGRY IN SPIRITS
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by thesicilian: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2021
Crazy people
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by DICKstractor: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2021
undecided

See what a grown up man with Atleast a 3 inches long dick is doing in the name of proposal.

Chaii.... Some men have lost their power
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by tosaino95(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2021
Because you wan propose na e you stain your coat like this grin if you wan fight your fellow man nko undecided
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by habsydiamond(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2021
Some people Sha.. Na by force to propose publicly... See as him cloth don dirty on top say he won propose... I wish them well Sha... I rise
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by Regtkh: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2021
a full nut sack is man's worst bane. undecided
It blinds and poisons us making men do terrible things! See this fool shining teeth because he wants to invite a liability into his life.
In his eyes, he thinks he is in love grin not knowing that his thought process has been completely hijacked by his hormones.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by johnkey: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chai see person pikin wey they born do naming ceremony for. Well this life some are meant to be mumu to keep it balance, ride on your neighbors are waiting for the new free pussy that's coming.
Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
simping is a disorder..

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Proposed To His Fiancee. by romunu(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mugu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grabbing My Girlfriends “booty” For 24 HOURS / My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me / Alpha Male, Reno Omokri, Has A Message For Men (Women Stay Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.