Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,054 members, 7,903,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses (2555 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi: How Scammers Hacked My Phone, Defrauded My Friends / 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by highbee02: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
A houseboy, Emmanuel Akpan has said that he murdered her madam, Mrs Febisola Adedayo, because his townmate, Goodness Ekpe informed him that she’s keeping a huge sum of money in the house.
The suspect hacked her madam to death with a cutlass while she was sleeping at her house located at lfokanbale street, Ondo town, Ondo state.

Vanguard gathered that the deceased was a food canteen operator in Ondo town before her untimely death.
Akpan and Goodness were later apprehended at a village in Ogun state where police detectives trailed them to after committing the dastardly act.

Unfortunately for the suspects, only the sum of N3,500 was found in the apartment of the deceased after she was murdered in cold blood.
Akpan who was paraded by the Ondo state police command in Akure told newsmen that ” it was the devil that pushed me to kill my madam.
” l received information from my town boy Goodness that my madam has been keeping a lot of money in the house.

” He told me to kill her so that we can steal the money and run away.
According to him after he killed the victim, he did not find any huge money in the house.
Akpan said he had worked with the deceased for three years before he killed her.
But Goodness denied asking Akpan to kill her madam.

The state police commissioner, Bolaji Salami said aside the cash of N3,500 carted away by the suspects, two telephones, jewelries, and a generator were also stolen from the house of the deceased.
Salami said that the suspects would be charged to court after investigation has been completed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/why-l-hacked-my-madam-to-death-―-houseboy-confesses/
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Goldbw122(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some people can just be so heartless... hmm
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Dcube212: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Same way he will be hacked to jail
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by GeneralPula: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Akpan and Ekpe..

Chai !

1 Like

Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Maxymilliano(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Houseboy from hell
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by dangotesmummy: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Smh
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Buhdeuce: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
What a stup1d a5shole!
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Peachy14: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
We should always be patient to work our ways to the top rather than cutting it short. w will be hack to correctional center.
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by habsydiamond(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
That's why I don't support hiring house boys or girls ooo... If dem no kill u dem go steal ur things.... Why even collect Akpan wey no be ur tribe majority of them are patiently waiting for the opportunity to scat away with your huge sum of money... Dem no dey get true affection for their boss... Wicked sets of people
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Karlovych: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
embarassed just another day in the jungle

1 Like

Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by mytime24(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Vampires in human form

” it was the devil that pushed me to kill my madam
that devil wil also push u to jail

1 Like

Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by mii4u(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
This one be Fulani/hausa gate man again
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Oshiogwemoh(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Dcube212:
Same way he will be hacked to jail
he should also b hacked to death.
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2021
The level of greed on display these days is utterly sickening. Personally, I find it annoying.

But it is a good thing that he got a paltry #3500 for all his troubles.

The suspect hacked her madam to death with a cutlass while she was sleeping at her house located at lfokanbale street, Ondo town, Ondo state.

What were the guys at Vanguardngr drinking when they wrote the bolded part? smiley

I'm curious.

Again:
But Goodness denied asking Akpan to kill her madam.

Now... is Goodness Akpan a "her" or a "him"

Vanguardngr got me totally confused here.

2 Likes

Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2021
If I think about the fact that I ate at this woman's canteen for many years during my school days and after school. Knowing how nice she is to everybody. Ill find myself shedding tears again. The fact that I know this criminals too makes it even worse. cry

4 Likes

Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Wonk(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Pecuman: 2:04am On Apr 25, 2021
mii4u:
This one be Fulani/hausa gate man again

Nobody talk that one.

Get out.
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by maasoap(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
If I think about the fact that I ate at this woman's canteen for many years during my school days and after school. Knowing how nice she is to everybody. Ill find myself shedding tears again. The fact that I know this criminals too makes it even worse. cry

Males or females because vanguardngr don confuse us?
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Bvlgari: 5:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Ha na wah..may God nor let us and our families jam this kind of people in our lives
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by mii4u(f): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Pecuman:

Nobody talk that one.

Get out.
Why are u frustrated?
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2021
maasoap:

Males or females because vanguardngr don confuse us?
They are both male and female. Goodness is female and there's the impression that they are dating or married.
Re: Why l hacked my madam to death ― Houseboy confesses by Pecuman: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
mii4u:

Why are u frustrated?

Unnecessary ethnic tension.

Also, shouting Fulanis Herdsmen at everything, deminishes the impact of the accusation.

(1) (Reply)

Killer Cop Called Names To Ensure No One Was Alive –survivor / Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" / See Graphic Pics & Video Of Militant Attack In Ikorodu,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.