Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) (70626 Views)

Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest / Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by jawalis(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
aidameoryou:

thats for real gee, niggarz are wizing up now sha, most important thing is to be around meaningful real niggarz who invest as well.
because lets get it straight, if you stay around niggarz that buy iphone and only buy cars, thats what you will do too.
and if you stay around niggarz that build houses and buy lands and many other investments, thats what you will do as well.
blessing to every niggar sha, no-one should have to be poor
jah blessssssss
Thanks for the last sentence. “Nobody deserves poverty”
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by aidameoryou: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
jawalis:

Thanks for the last sentence. “Nobody deserves poverty”
so any of your link-up
where do you stay
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by stacyadams: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
stevonth:

No be lie oooo! Hustle oooo and pray to God to bless your hustle oooo! in this country were opportunities are very very limited all we gat is Hustle!!!
But be wise in choosing your Hustle oooo! No go hustle the hustle wey go end you..... Please! I know its so hard out there and situation can drive one crazy and do some unthinkable things in order to break even but in the end those it worth it? does it worth your life? I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS. 3 YEARS OUT OF THIS 5 YEARS I WAS TAKING CARE OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE BEST OF MY CAPABILITY. THERE WAS RELATIVE PEACE BETWEEN I AND MY WIFE. I SAW HOW SHE WAS HELPING AND TOTALLY COMMITED AND UNDERSTANDING BUT NOT UNTIL LAST TWO YEARS WHEN I WAS TOTALLY DOWN. I NO LONGER KNEW THE WOMAN I MARRIED. SHE CHANGED AND NOW SHE HAS EVEN TAKEN MY KIDS AND RAN TO HER PEOPLE CLAIMING SHE NO LONGER WANTS TO MARRY ANYMORE. POVERTY IS A DISEASE MY BRODA. HUSTLE OOOO SO YOU NO GO CHOP SHIT.

My brother u go know d real wife wey u marry when u go broke
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by jawalis(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
aidameoryou:

so any of your link-up
where do you stay
I stay in Lagos bro. I wouldn’t want to give out anyone’s details. And trust me. Those stuffs are damn scary
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by aidameoryou: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
jawalis:

I stay in Lagos bro. I wouldn’t want to give out anyone’s details. And trust me. Those stuffs are damn scary

damn scary tho.
i thought you live outside naija lets know whatsup, but sorry.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by CuntMiner(m): 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
gees101:
I like u en
both of u go soon end for prison..ole
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Lancer47(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2021
No try plus up
Except you Sabi run mad
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
moorevic:

Ndidibabe have we met before?
Going spiritual doesn't mean when you die it dies with you rather it glues to your family. It has come to stay unless you invite a more powerful being to get rid of it.

We all want to get rich and enjoy the fullness of life but going to the devil isn't advisable. I hope you are all ready to live with the choices you make.
U don't know a joke?
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by zanshi: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
stevonth:

No be lie oooo! Hustle oooo and pray to God to bless your hustle oooo! in this country were opportunities are very very limited all we gat is Hustle!!!
But be wise in choosing your Hustle oooo! No go hustle the hustle wey go end you..... Please! I know its so hard out there and situation can drive one crazy and do some unthinkable things in order to break even but in the end those it worth it? does it worth your life? I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS. 3 YEARS OUT OF THIS 5 YEARS I WAS TAKING CARE OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE BEST OF MY CAPABILITY. THERE WAS RELATIVE PEACE BETWEEN I AND MY WIFE. I SAW HOW SHE WAS HELPING AND TOTALLY COMMITED AND UNDERSTANDING BUT NOT UNTIL LAST TWO YEARS WHEN I WAS TOTALLY DOWN. I NO LONGER KNEW THE WOMAN I MARRIED. SHE CHANGED AND NOW SHE HAS EVEN TAKEN MY KIDS AND RAN TO HER PEOPLE CLAIMING SHE NO LONGER WANTS TO MARRY ANYMORE. POVERTY IS A DISEASE MY BRODA. HUSTLE OOOO SO YOU NO GO CHOP SHIT.

So sorry about what you had to go through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.