Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

Male Instict: Or - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Instict: Or (1273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Instict: Or by busygal(f): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2007
MALE INSTINCT

IS IT RIGHT TO LET A MAN KNOW YOUR BACKGROUND WHEN U ARE DATEING OR NOT??

I LOST MY PARENT AT A TENDER AGE WHILE MY STEP MUM TOOK FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF MY UP KEEP. I RAN AWAY 4RM HOME AT THE AGE OF 14 COS MY STEP MUM WAS TREATING ME SO BAD. I WENT UNDER THE PROTECTION OF A CHURCH WERE I MANAGED WITH THE REVEREND AND HIS FAMILY WHO WERE SO NICE TO ME. AFTER 6MONTHS, I RAN OUT OF THE CHURCH WHEN I REALISED THAT THE MAN I HAD ALWAYS SEEN LIKE A FATHER STARTED TAPING ME IN SENSITIVE PLACE(DAT IS A PASTOR OHHHHHHH'), 'MALE INSTINCT'

FEW WEEKS LATER, I MET A GUY WHO SEEM TO LIKE AND APRECIATE ME. SINCE I WAS AFRIAD OF ANOTHER REJECTION, I DECIDED TO TELL THIS GUY ALL ABOUT MYSELF, THINKING HE WOULD PETIY AND LOVE ME MORE, BUT GUESS WAT? DESPITE ALL I TOLD HIM, HE JUST PRETENDED TO ADORE ME ,COS DAT WONT STOP HIM 4RM ACOMPLISHING HIS PLANS. HE MOLESTED ME, HARRASED ME SEXTUALLY(DESPITE D FACT DAT HE WAS D FRIST MAN I EVER KNEW) THEN HE SHOWED ME D BACK DOOR COS HE WOULD BE MARRYING SOON, 'MALE INSTINCT'

LATER DECIDED TO GO INTO D MOVIE INDUSTRY,WERE I MET A POPULAR PRODUCER WHO IS OLD ENOUGH 2 BE MY GRAND-PA, SO I DECIDED TO ACT REALY SORROWFULL WITH HIM AND TELL HIM ALL MY PROBLEMS SO HE WOULDNT VE ANY FUNNY IDEA TOWARDS ME. GUESS WAT?
THE MAN WAS REALY AND TRUELY SORRY 4 ME, AND OFFERED TO HELP ME, BUT, STILL WANTS A FEEL, 'MALE INSTICT'

MET A BORN AGAIN THIS TIME AND THOUT I VE SEEN MR PERFECT DAT WILL SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET. GUESS WAT? HE SAID IF I DONT GET SEXTUALLY INVOLVED WITH HIM, THEN HE WANTS TO QUIT COS ITS NOT GOING TO WORK OUT, MALE INSTICT'.

IS THIS JUST THE MALE INSTICTING OOZING  OR ITS NOT JUST RIGHT TO LET A GUY VE A FULL DETAIL OF UR BACKGROUND SINCE THEY END UP USING IT AS AN ADVANTAGE TOWARD U.
Re: Male Instict: Or by sammy6(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2007
I think Wale Adenuga would be intrested in your story for the next super story
Re: Male Instict: Or by RuuDie(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2007
U 2k 'em words right o'utta me vocal chords sammy. . Lol

@post,
if u don't tell peeps ur tale, hw're u ever g'onna get help
Re: Male Instict: Or by bluesky4(f): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2007
I personally wouldnt tell people my life history if i havent known them for long.
I truly feel very sorry for wat u have been thru and i admire ur courage.
But u shouldnt feel that to get on in life people need to pity u.
Put the past behind u, only tell people who u can truly trust like friends and family.

However, with relationships i feel u need to them the true story, but only when u feel ready 2. When dating newly, tell them that u have had a bad background, and u would like to take things slowly. As time goes by u can divulge into details little by little.

This although is just my opinion.
Re: Male Instict: Or by sanrima(f): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2007
shocked
$ammy:

@$ammy, na wah oh, pls show a sister some love!
blue-sky:

I personally wouldnt tell people my life history if i havent known them for long.
I truly feel very sorry for what u have been through and i admire your courage.
But u shouldnt feel that to get on in life people need to pity u.
Put the past behind u, only tell people who u can truly trust like friends and family.

However, with relationships i feel u need to them the true story, but only when u feel ready 2. When dating newly, tell them that u have had a bad background, and u would like to take things slowly. As time goes by u can divulge into details little by little.

This although is just my opinion.

@ blue-sky, u,v said it all. @ poster, u just have 2 take things easy & pls do be more careful next time. grin love will come ur way soon.
Re: Male Instict: Or by sillyboy(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2007
@ busygal.

No wonder you've not been "clicking" with people. (ref. The real men)

If you care to know, honestly, I don't believe the story you've got up there undecided

I wouldn't pass a comment on it 'cos "we don't click"

Best of luck sis.
Re: Male Instict: Or by budx(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2007
well poster, if what u have there is true then id say u attract waaayy too much drama for one person in one lifetime. stop seeking solace in men so much. look for a dear female friend to talk to and relate wth. if and when u do find a man u intend to have a relationship with then do what makes u feel good with yourself and not feel the need to just make someone happy. try to overcome whatever hurt you may have been through by seeking freindship first as opposed to Help or automatic emotional solace or someone to just wish your past away. all the best. stop brooding over the past too and stop complaining about how things have gone wrong for you. stay positive and try to make your life better otherwise youd be perpetually stuck in what u so erroneously refer to as "male instinct". good luck
Re: Male Instict: Or by busygal(f): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2007
sillyboy:

@ busygal.

No wonder you've not been "clicking" with people. (ref. The real men)

If you care to know, honestly, I don't believe the story you've got up there undecided

I wouldn't pass a comment on it 'because "we don't click"

Best of luck sis.

HEY BROS! U ASHY  OHH,             NO HUMAN SYMPATHY
u know wat silly boy, i think u just acting your name.
its good u dont believe this story cos it was actually made up to get the attension
of curious people like u who wants to know all.
am wondering why u had to show ur presence here, knowing very well
that we dont 'CLICK'- (CLICK as u put it).
Re: Male Instict: Or by busygal(f): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2007
lol !

sammy u shook me off my feet
its not only SUPER STORY,its  IKEBE SUPER
Re: Male Instict: Or by oghene007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
@POST
Its a pity what hapend to you but i also wonder if this is what life is all about , ?

Thank God u av not been hooked by one of these pple to now get the greatest heartbreak,

Just focus now and lt God lead u in ur decisions. I will advice u to draw closer to God and give Him ur life. The fact that a born again broda did same does not mean everyone does same. ok. what matters is ur own relatiionship with God, not Reveend, pastor, Xtian broda and so on

Then PRAY MORE , He has a plan for ur life and i know he will heal ur heart and hurts and HELP U

IT IS WELL

NO MATTER HOW BAD OR BATTERED A MAN/WOMAN'S PAST HAS BEEN , THE FUTURE IS PERFECT AND SPOTLESS

PEACE
Re: Male Instict: Or by iice(f): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2007
Blue sky. . .word! grin
Re: Male Instict: Or by Kashif(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2007
:-x
Re: Male Instict: Or by Mandora(f): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2007

I agree

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship - Good Or Bad? / How To "practice" Approaching Women / What Is The Longest Time You Have Stayed Apart From Your Lover And Gotten Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.