Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,899 members, 7,966,340 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

Let Thi Amalgamation Called Nigeria Split - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Thi Amalgamation Called Nigeria Split (704 Views)

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Nigerians, Do U Want Nigeria Split Into Two Halfs Or United?? / Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Thi Amalgamation Called Nigeria Split by kompolon(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2011
In the name of God, Oluwa, Abasi, Chukwu, Kutelle, Allah. . .let this colonial contraption called Nigeria split. Maj. (Prophet) Orkar told us that they are the problem of Nigeria. A people that only know trouble & retrogression. One of the symbol of unifying Nigeria is the NYSC prog. They've now destroyed it. When polio immunization was made free, they kicked against it. Yet they've the highest no. of polio disabled beggers on our streets. UPE & UBE were introduced, they were busy unleashing Maitasine & sending their children to Almajiri schools. How can we who fight & struggle for progress live in the same country with these supposed 'Nigereins'. The hausa states that said they must rule Nigeria, should have their North where they voted CPC with all their vices & Lets have our Nigeria where we will accomodate our brothers they are persecuting from their North. Lets have our Nigeria where our children & indeed the future generation shall have a developed & peaceful country, i.e the Sudan.

(1) (Reply)

I Didnt Create Boko Haram-sheriff / Who's Responsible For #20 Collected By Fuel Attendant For Buyin Fuel In Jerrcans / President Jonathan As A Feudal Pawn By Salisu Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.