Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,908 members, 7,922,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lampard Is Not Right To Manage Chelsea Jorginho Blows Hot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Is Not Right To Manage Chelsea Jorginho Blows Hot (404 Views)

Lampard Is Set To Take Over Everton / Frank Lampard Is Coming Back To Hunt Us. We Are Doomed! / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lampard Is Not Right To Manage Chelsea Jorginho Blows Hot by Aysup247: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jorge Luiz Frello Filho, best known as Jorginho has blown hot on Chelsea head coach Lampard on his interview with ESPN
Jorginho blows hot on Lampard Chelsea transfer news, the Chelsea midfielder and defender have released a statement that blows hot on the head coach of Chelsea Frank Lampard the manager for the club.
In his view the professional football defender and attacker said via his verified handle :

Jorginho: “Look, I’ll be really sincere here on Lampard. I believe, given he was a legend at the club, he skipped some steps necessary for learning before moving to a big club. He came to a club where he is a legend, without having experience at other clubs.” {ESPN Brazil}

Full story here
https://blendng.com/jorginho-blows-hot-on-lampard-he-is-not-ripe-for-the-job/

Re: Lampard Is Not Right To Manage Chelsea Jorginho Blows Hot by kenzysmith: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Lampard should take over Celtic or England under 21 my candid advise
Re: Lampard Is Not Right To Manage Chelsea Jorginho Blows Hot by Aysup247: 5:43am On Apr 27, 2021
To me Lampard reaps what he sows this guy formed part of who made it possible for ibramohvic to sack Jose Mourinho then

(1) (Reply)

Why Neymar Will Never Win The Ballon D’or / Euro 2020: Round Of 16 Matches, Who Looks Like Winning The Title? / Which Player Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.