Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,308 members, 7,920,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? (1253 Views)

This Lady's Sexy Picture Is Going To Break Your Neck(view At Your Own Risk, 18+) / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Panties Out Of Love? / A Husband Is Supposed To Make His Wife's Panties Wet, Not Her Eyes Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Can you do that?

Or wash ur wife's panty?

Isnt it romantic?
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
No be only to put am for neck, I go sew agbada with the panties nah.

Nonsense and Precioûsgirl

1 Like

Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by greymiles: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chai see as person brain just weak
Even a slowpoke won’t post this type of meaningless post

1 Share

Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
No be only to put am for neck, I go sew agbada with the panties nah.

Nonsense and Precioûsgirl
lol baba say e go sew agbada with the panties grin

Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by Theboy21: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Real niggas only remove them or push em to the side when they want to bang, only pussy ass niggas do what you are asking cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by illicit(m): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2021
The expression on the man's face is SIMPly disgusting
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by Draslo(m): 1:26am On Apr 24, 2021
Spits!
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:37am On Apr 24, 2021
E go be like I carry cement put for neck! E go choke me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by longetivity(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2021
I don know say na one of the people living with vagina go post this trash
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol baba say e go sew agbada with the panties grin
D girl wan mad so I decided to help her mad the madness small angry
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by blinking001(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Why? So that what will happen?
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by tosik(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2021
op the doctor wey discharge you from psychiatrist hospital needed to be arrest immediately...
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Why? In order to invite ringworm and eczema right?
Re: Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Jutwise,mynd and co no see this one ban O .
See gibberish way she yab for mouth angry

(1) (Reply)

What Traumatizes You Occasionally? / She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible / Is It Right To Ask Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.