Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Recommend A Profitable Online Skill Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Profitable Online Skill Pls (259 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Profitable Online Skill Pls by Sheffdon: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good evening fams. I've got a smart phone and ₦20,000. Pls recommend any smart, digital online skill that you are doing on upwork, fiverr and still being profitable.

I'll appreciate if the skill can be learnt on phone too

Or if you're kind and generous, you can message me to teach me on your online business model. I'm READY to learn. And I'll FOREVER AND EVER be grateful to you

NOTE Pls i don't want FOREX AND BINARY INVESTMENTS

I recently quit a factory job. I want to learn and earn the smart way

Cc: lalasticlala. Front page pls
Cc: ilegend
Re: Recommend A Profitable Online Skill Pls by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2021
I can't help since I don't do freelancing work. I see freelancing as slavery, but it's better than fraud or being idle.

I prefer being the one hiring people to being hired.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Profitable Online Skill Pls by Financecash: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Go learn web design or graphic design
Re: Recommend A Profitable Online Skill Pls by Sheffdon: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:
I can't help since I don't do freelancing work. I see freelancing as slavery, but it's better than fraud or being idle.

I prefer being the one hiring people to being hired.
I've seen your threads quite a few times. What do you suggest i do man?
Re: Recommend A Profitable Online Skill Pls by iLegendd(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sheffdon:
I've seen your threads quite a few times. What do you suggest i do man?

I started with 10k and the 10k is now in m and by God's grace, it will enter b in the future.

So, let's just assume your 20k is equivalent of my 10k in 2016.

Our grace may be different. I can't really tell you what I haven't done, so I'll only tell you what I have.

Oh, before the 10k, I already had the necessary skills I needed like

1. Web development
2. Graphic design
3. Programming (not well-utilized yet)
4. Writing skill, etc.

I used the 6k to buy a host and 4k to grab a domain. See it here https://wetclef.com

Though, I have migrated the forum to another host and another URL when the money started coming and have expanded to e-commerce stores.

On the list above, you need to learn and master graphic design and web design/development.

They fetch money on Upwork. A friend is into it and he makes lots of money (I just can't do such — time is precious).

With YouTube, you'll learn all you need. In my case, I learned them in school. YouTube is even a better option than most of these Nigerian schools.

This requires a laptop, but if you only have a phone, then go into Cry.pto. Watch some YouTube videos or look for a mentor.

I don't mentor people — both paid or free (at the moment), else I would've helped out.

Mehn, with a phone only? Hmm! A laptop is a necessity if you're really serious about acquiring ditigal skills. A phone is only good when you already have those skills.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buying & Selling Crypto Coin. Come In Here For Your Trusted Dealer / What Does The Rise In Fintech Mean For Businesses In Nigeria / 12 Tricks To Make More Money Online On Daily Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.