Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,208 members, 7,943,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Woman Throws Herself A Luxury Divorce Party To Celebrate A Split; Video Drops - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Throws Herself A Luxury Divorce Party To Celebrate A Split; Video Drops (443 Views)

Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta / Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Throws Herself A Luxury Divorce Party To Celebrate A Split; Video Drops by yanga24(m): 5:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Woman throws herself a luxury divorce party – First bridal showers, then fancy baby showers with a throne, then gender reveal patties, there’s a party for everything these days. Now people are celebrating something new too ; DIVORCE.

Yes divorce…! It seems like more and more women are seeing the endings of their nuptials as a reason to celebrate and move on in the most cheerful ways

While divorces are often the result and cause of unhappiness and heartbreak, ending an unhappy marriage and finally escaping a life of toxicity must bring along a feeling of new found freedom coupled with hope for a better future.

And what better way to celebrate newfound freedom and surviving a bad marriage then a party ?

A Life Coach, identified as Dr Ikea Bello, just had a divorce party with close friends and she enjoyed every
minute of it.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/woman-throws-herself-a-luxury-divorce-party

Re: Woman Throws Herself A Luxury Divorce Party To Celebrate A Split; Video Drops by densiks: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2021
Her loss in my opinion.

Hence the extra efforts to prove to the world(that doesn’t care anyways) how happy she is to be divorced or slight her former partner who I believe must be happier to get rid of someone who clearly looks frustrated.

Divorce is not something worth celebrating ,no matter how necessary it might be under certain circumstances ,that’s why the Bible says “God Hates putting away”.

Rather than being sober for her errors of judgment or inability to be a responsible wife,she is doing shalaye on top of man.

Nothing short of witchcraft!

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself A Luxury Divorce Party To Celebrate A Split; Video Drops by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Every rubbish from the pot of hell must trend.

What's
I do
I did
I'm done....? Trash.

Better know your frame and what you can take. Then avoid marriage if you know you can't cope instead of this nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Happy 68th Birthday The Bull – Tony Ademiluyi / Big Brother Naija Set To Start Season 6 Show & Reunion Show (full Details) / What Do You Think About Terry G And Wizkid On The Same Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.