Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,575 members, 7,965,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

Can This Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be True? (447 Views)

This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! / The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be True? by Temmylee02: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2021
is it true that if a girl someone disvirgin lay curse on an individual it will come to pass??
Re: Can This Be True? by EmptyGarden(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Who tell you?
Re: Can This Be True? by Temmylee02: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Who tell you?
me and my uncle was discussing and he mentioned it, I even asked him what if the girl was the one who broke up with me....he said it doesn't matter who broke up with who.
Re: Can This Be True? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2021
What about the girl who disvirgined a guy, who is going to curse her?
Re: Can This Be True? by Temmylee02: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
What about the girl who disvirgined a guy, who is going to curse her?
I think a guy does not come with hymen so it a twist there.
Re: Can This Be True? by EmptyGarden(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Temmylee02:
me and my uncle was discussing and he mentioned it, I even asked him what if the girl was the one who broke up with me....he said it doesn't matter who broke up with who.
In that case, look at your Uncle's life, if it looks like he's under a Curse... Then the story is true. Man's probably speaking from experience.
Re: Can This Be True? by Temmylee02: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
hmm mm, Agba!!!
Re: Can This Be True? by Bigshoe2028: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2021
First correct ur spelling auto correct do u bad thing here

For the part if their curse will come to pass

First I know u must be a Christian and if u do read ur bible well

No nothing will happen to you
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Temmylee02:
is it true that if a girl someone disvirgin lay curse on an individual it will come to pass??
Yes, It May Come To Pass Depending On D Vow U Both Had.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Favor From Someone / Convert Airtime To Cash And Withdraw To Any Nigerian Bank In Minutes / How Do People Survive With Ghanaians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.