Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,056 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Woman Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Her Husband (619 Views)

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Her Husband by elizabeth24: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2021
A woman who could not stop having an orgasm for four hours after sex stated that it was a "physically, emotionally, and mentally taxing" experience.

Liz and her partner Eric shared the bizarre tale on TLC's Sex Sent Me To The ER.

They recalled having a bit of morning sex when she began to orgasm. The orgasm went on and on for hours.

They began to panic and an hour and a half into the orgasm Liz tried everything to stop the sensation.

"I started hopping up and down to see if that would do anything," Liz says while recalling the experience.

She said nothing worked, not even a large glass of red wine or antihistamines.

Liz says: "I had to call in and tell my boss that I wasn't feeling very well.

"I ended up calling every medical professional I've ever seen in my life to try and get somebody to give me an answer!"

Eric told her they would have to go to the hospital.

Medics were just about to write a prescription for valium when the orgasm spontaneously stopped, more than four hours after it started.

Liz says: "At first, it was just sheer disbelief. I didn't believe it and I was afraid that it was going to start right back up."

Unfortunately, the weird issue returned and Liz now needs medication daily to stop random embarrassing and debilitating orgasms in public and at home.
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/woman-lands-in-hospital-after-having-sex-with-her-husband.html

Re: Woman Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Her Husband by Queenlovely(f): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2021
the man propeller big oh
Re: Woman Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Her Husband by harmargedon: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
the man propeller big oh

Re: Woman Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Her Husband by harmargedon: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2021
what can I say
Re: Woman Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Her Husband by yanabasee1(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2021
That guy feeling special for putting her into orgasm that will last her a lifetime....

I wish I have such d!ck..... just imagine me selling one round of orgasm for a whole lot of cash....

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture of Three Beautiful School Ladies In 1966 / Selfcon Or Room Shared In A Flat / Big Brother Nigeria Male Housemates | I Am Not Impressed At All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.