Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Was I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong? (1026 Views)

Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong? by DarkandHandsome(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good day famz. So it happens that I met this babe February. We got talking and she told me she has a boyfriend. Then we stepped back a little from trying to kinda know her. Then along the line barely a month of not talking like that. she texted me that I should help I. buying texts for her. then I replied. was a wrong??

Re: Was I Wrong? by OB7Foreva(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Have you ever been in a classroom before?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by SUPERPACK: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Having a headache trying to decipher what language you are typing in.
Re: Was I Wrong? by DarkandHandsome(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Had an issue uploading pictures
Re: Was I Wrong? by Boss13: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yes you are wrong. You could easily reject her offer than make a proposition.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by DarkandHandsome(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Boss13:
Yes you are wrong. You could easily reject her offer than make a proposition.

That was why I had to ask you guys.
Re: Was I Wrong? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don't know what's wrong with most of this mordern day niggas

Tell her that you can't give her the money simple , why asking for lodging ? You just useless yourself idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
lol I'm happy you guys are beginning to have small sense
Re: Was I Wrong? by Boss13: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarkandHandsome:

That was why I had to ask you guys.

And I have told you young man. You cheapened yourself. When a woman expresses no desire to be with you, respect the decision. If she reaches out for financial support, the choice is yours, either to assist or not. More preferably is to turn down the request and say nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
See guts from both of you. grin
Re: Was I Wrong? by lilvicky68(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nawa oh...
Re: Was I Wrong? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na wa ooo, but I use to tell ladies, bill who you are dating,or else be ready for anything
Re: Was I Wrong? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
A better response will be making enquiry (if you can give or borrow) or simply pass (I'm sorry I don't have much at the moment).

Asking if she can lodge... Really? is she looking for accommodation.
Re: Was I Wrong? by DAVE206(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why will a lady depend financially on a nigga, as she forgotten the niggas has bills to pay too. As so called boyfriend should have sort her out.
Any lady who isn't a close or intimate friend with a guy shouldn't ask him for help.
Re: Was I Wrong? by bigcee(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nothing dey ur brain. Why can't you tell her you don't have instead of behaving like a dolt.

Re: Was I Wrong? by NengiWIDEtoto: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
U did well abegi
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
You could've told her you didn't have any money to give her or to ask her boyfriend, then end the chat. Asking her to sleep with you in exchange is so low. In fact, shame on you.
Re: Was I Wrong? by OscarJaden(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
you should have just said no and move ahead
you're just in mature

spit on you
Re: Was I Wrong? by tosik(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
na trade by barter business...
Re: Was I Wrong? by Skripture: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
And you ran all the way here thinking we're going to applaud you?
Work on your esteem.
A simple no would have saved you all that stress of trying to justify yourself in the process making you look stupid to her.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Edo Men So Nice / Chronicle Of Nigerian Girls. Guys Pick Where You Belong / Popular Unijos Slayqueen Beaten For Stealing Iphone 11 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.