Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,149 members, 7,910,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:22 PM

Oya Laugh: 15 Pictures Of "What I Showed My Tailor Versus What I Got - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oya Laugh: 15 Pictures Of "What I Showed My Tailor Versus What I Got (732 Views)

15 PICTURES: Latest Simple And Amazing Ankara Styles Print 2020 For Ladies / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oya Laugh: 15 Pictures Of "What I Showed My Tailor Versus What I Got by MedaRophe(f): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
The latest coined version of “What I Ordered Versus What I Got”. Just to make you laugh. I have 15 of them to show you. Just relax.

What I ordered versus what I got is a popular slogan for clothes designs gone wrong. It is used to describe the disappointment of the client over the flop of the designer in making the particular design with the material given to him.

Many people are always out to defend the designer; saying, he is making a style and not the exact body shape. It is not true. he should make the cloth and the shape too, Lol.

I said so because, if the designer is not dumb, shebi he will tell the cloth owner from the beginning that the design will be exactly like the style that is shown to him?
Oya Pursue Hb
Picture 1
[img][/img]
I have nothing to say about this first photo other than demanding the contact of the tailor. I will have to calm down before I ask him questions about the copy design he made for my friend.

My readers, where is the bold tie?

If you want to know why Tom Tom Sweets and Coldwater are trending, Read it here.

Picture 2: I no Gree
[img][/img]
See, there is nothing you will tell about the Tailor that made this design that I will agree with. This black woman and the fair one who get shape pass?

Abeg, where the flare?

Picture 4:
https://9jainformed.com/2021/04/12/dont-open-if-you-cant-hold-yourself-what-i-gave-my-tailor-versus-what-i-got/

Re: Oya Laugh: 15 Pictures Of "What I Showed My Tailor Versus What I Got by bagirajoseph(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
bussiness don spoil

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New 6pm Sales, Help Me To Decide: / Im Highly Intrstd In Modellin N Actin / Please Could Anyone Tell Advice Me On High End Fragrance In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.