Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,836 members, 7,938,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me (904 Views)

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven / Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by darkstar6971(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good day to you ‘all. First I want to say this is very difficult to bring to the public but it’s getting out of hand. I am beginning to notice a pattern about what he says about me.
I contacted a friend of mine because I wish to slaughter a cow as a sacrifice and share it to the needy so as God to keep opening more blessing ways and doors for me in my life, The person I’m used to buy from was not available so I contacted one of my guy and narrated the story to him, He told me that there is no problem that I should transfer the 120K that he will handle everything in behalf of me because I’m out of the country. So he shared me a number of one guy he claimed that he use to purchase the cow from.

I called the guy and we agreed on 160K, He sent his account details and I transferred the the money immediately.
1hrs, 2hrs, 3hrs I didn’t heard from them no more, so I called him back and he told me that the 120K is not enough that I should add 40K so he would buy the cow… Immediately I heard that I definitely knew that I had been scammed I just terminated the call…

And the most matter here is that the guy is threatening my life saying that when ever I come back to Nigeria I should just consider my self a death body, Please friends and family I really need your help here,

Please Friends What Can I Do Now… I don’t care about his blabbing, I just don’t want that money to go like that…

I hate it when someone is trying to rip me off my hard earned money with so much confidence. Work.

Should I report the case or let go, I’m totally confused right now.

Below is attached proof of my conversation with him so please help out Nairalanders… Thank you so much.

Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Report to the police.... That's all
Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by DropsMic(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Funny times
Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by heendrix(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Stop crying like a baby n do the needful
Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by EmekaBlue(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Click like if you are also confused about this story
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by Bedrooomsecret: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Report the case to your bank with all evidence of your transaction and conversations in a mail, copy his bank in the mail and Cbn.

Stay safe
Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by devilmaycry: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
the way u guys make transactions tho....what happens to ur siblings...relations, sometimes its better sumone from ur family follows up ur dealings...

in anyway...report to ur bank and police, but carry small money with u, those people no de serious without money

1 Like

Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by DaddyRochie1642: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
You should have patiently waited for that person you normally buy cow from to be available, you lack patience.

In matters of money, even a so called friend is not to be trusted.
Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by darkstar6971(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bruh wlh ii knew him personally but i never expect this from him
devilmaycry:
the way u guys make transactions tho....what happens to ur siblings...relations, sometimes its better sumone from ur family follows up ur dealings...

in anyway...report to ur bank and police, but carry small money with u, those people no de serious without money
Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by darkstar6971(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you can understand Hausa look at our chat he is even treating to kill me cry
DaddyRochie1642:
You should have patiently waited for that person you normally buy cow from to be available, you lack patience.

In matters of money, even a so called friend is not to be trusted.
Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by aderoju3921: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Click like if you are also confused about this story
Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by Charmingrascal(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gambari pa Fulani, kole jo nu.

"Gambari kill Fulani, no case"

E no concern me

Moya look away

1 Like

Re: Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me by darkstar6971(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
guy d conversaion is in hausa dat whyquote author=EmekaBlue post=101088698]Click like if you are also confused about this story
undecided[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Video: I Saw Human Parts Inside Cooler While In Tinted Commercial Minibus / Police Arrest Seven Boys, Suspected To Be Cultists In Lagos(photo) / Baba Ijesha's Alleged Victim Reveals Shocking Details As Court Trial Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.