Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,773 members, 7,921,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:59 AM

Advice Needed,please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed,please!!! (538 Views)

Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed,please!!! by Lostmynd: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
What is the best way to deal with dropout?,depression is claiming my life.i don't have faith or hope to continue this life anymore
Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by Ammishaddai: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Drop out as how?
Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by Jeon(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lostmynd:
What is the best way to deal with dropout?,depression is claiming my life.i don't have faith or hope to continue this life anymore

why did you dropout?
Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by budaatum: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
First, don't drop out. But if you do drop out, treat it like you fell off a bike and get up and ride.

Whatever it is you are going through today can be worked through if you but try.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by luwiizy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
No matter watin you dey go through people they go through WORST and them still get hope say " las las things go workout for them.

No matter where you see YOURSELF pick yourself...AND DONT WAIT FOR NO MAN TO DO THAT FOR YOU.
Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by folabayo(f): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
You won't be the first nor the last person, don't allow depression to get the best of u.
Find somthing to do that will divert ur attention, dont 4get what can't kill you, will only mk u stronger.
Stay safe
Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by Angrygoat: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2021
Get lost scammer

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by Lostmynd: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Jeon:

why did you dropout?
i couldn't pay my school fees,now i dont know what to do with my life
Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by Lostmynd: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Angrygoat:
Get lost scammer
sir,i never ask for money,just a pieces of advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by Angrygoat: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2021
You want to first win sympathy then later scam. Anthony okeke you are a bastard. Scammer
Lostmynd:

sir,i never ask for money,just a pieces of advice
Re: Advice Needed,please!!! by Lostmynd: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Angrygoat:
You want to first win sympathy then later scam. Anthony okeke you are a bastard. Scammer
anthony okeke??
if you can help me,then stop quotin me.meanwhile i neva ask for money,i just don't know where to start again

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Read This. / He Wanted To Test His Girlfriend And This Happened Instead (video) / Come To Mama - Adventure From The Bedroom Of An African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.