Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks (45821 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by gonerest(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Good morning everybody in the house . I have read a lots of comments in this forum and i deem it fit to contribute in my own capacity. The problem of this country is nothing but injustice. Our Government do fail to listen and redress people's complain on till such complain boomerang and when it boomerang instead of using dialogue to solve the issues government take to the maximum force. That is why we are where we are today. Although i pity my fellow easterners base on the current situation but am appealing to them to use wisdom . killing of security men will not solve the problem but aggravate it. The innocent fathers , mothers and children in igbo land will just be suffering from government arrest and killing . Igbo people should not allow their enemy to set them against themself. What will happen if government decide that all igbo men in police , solders Dss custom should be posted back to their region. Are you going to be killing one another. Divide and rule should not be used against igbo. let give peace chance so that both local and foreign interest will reason with your plight . Esn should face criminal within their region and spare the security men. Just my opinion thought.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by AntiNigerian: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
PHijo:

Igbo people have not protected their place. Is it Rivers state they can protect?

Instead of facing your enemies head long you will always causing problem elsewhere.

You IPOBISTS are not coordinated.

i doubt if you're an ijaw man... Meanwhile I've not seen any Ijaw governor for 22yrs now? How far? cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by adabaraabdul: 5:29am On May 09, 2021
Stkilda:

Probably why Ojukwu's campaign was unsuccessful.
your reply shows how 'intelligent' you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 / David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.