Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,924 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s (564 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by oilyngbati(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
These Igbo in diaspora live amongst Europeans, Chinese and other non blacks, but they failed to realized the current mindsets of these folks. For example, the Europeans that colonized Africa are angels compared to the current generation of whites today. The Europeans/whites in the 1960s (1967-1970) at least brought aid to Biafra. Some even burnt himself alive in front of the UN (Bruce Mayrock) just to draw attention to the plight of suffering Biafrans. Now compare those Europeans of the 60s to the current Europeans of today,,,,at least we live with them. The Europeans/whites of today don’t give a damn if every living thing in Africa is wiped off. The whites of today are preoccupied with greed, quest for accumulation of personal wealth, mortgage payments and other personal responsibilities. Heck, they don’t even give a hoot about the plights of their fellow whites who are at the bottom of the economic food chain, hence the high rate of homelessness in cities like new York, Los angels e.t.c.
The Europeans whom the deluded Ipob will always cry to: “o, they are killing us, the Nigerian military is killing us, we put the world on notice, bla bla bla” are more interested in saving the lives of their pets (dogs, cats, and even pythons) than any brainwashed African.
The Europeans/whites are now preoccupied with gender-reassignment and gender surgery. The want a woman to be a man if he/she choose to and vice versa for a man. They (whites/Europeans) have what they call dog mom, cat mom (situation where a female who chooses not to have kids, can present her pets as her children) and they’re pushing the government to recognize such arrangements. Some of you may be wondering about what I’m on about? I’m just just giving you a peak of the current mindset of the average Europeans, because at the end of the day, they are the ones that we Africans expect to help end our crises. Only this time around, they don’t care! The war in the Congo DRC (former Zaire) is still raging since 1995, a whopping 26yr-old war, with over 7M dead and the Europeans look the other way. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by ictjobber: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
oilyngbati:
These Igbo in diaspora live amongst Europeans, Chinese and other non blacks, but they failed to realized the current mindsets of these folks. For example, the Europeans that colonized Africa are angels compared to the current generation of whites today. The Europeans/whites in the 1960s (1967-1970) at least brought aid to Biafra. Some even burnt himself alive in front of the UN (Bruce Mayrock) just to draw attention to the plight of suffering Biafrans. Now compare those Europeans of the 60s to the current Europeans of today,,,,at least we live with them. The Europeans/whites of today don’t give a damn if every living thing in Africa is wiped off. The whites of today are preoccupied with greed, quest for accumulation of personal wealth, mortgage payments and other personal responsibilities. Heck, they don’t even give a hoot about the plights of their fellow whites who are at the bottom of the economic food chain, hence the high rate of homelessness in cities like new York, Los angels e.t.c.
The Europeans whom the deluded Ipob will always cry to: “o, they are killing us, the Nigerian military is killing us, we put the world on notice, bla bla bla” are more interested in saving the lives of their pets (dogs, cats, and even pythons) than any brainwashed African.
The Europeans/whites are now preoccupied with gender-reassignment and gender surgery. The want a woman to be a man if he/she choose to and vice versa for a man. They (whites/Europeans) have what they call dog mom, cat mom (situation where a female who chooses not to have kids, can present her pets as her children) and they’re pushing the government to recognize such arrangements. Some of you may be wondering about what I’m on about? I’m just just giving you a peak of the current mindset of the average Europeans, because at the end of the day, they are the ones that we Africans expect to help end our crises. Only this time around, they don’t care! The war in the Congo DRC (former Zaire) is still raging since 1995, a whopping 26yr-old war, with over 7M dead and the Europeans look the other way. A word is enough for the wise

Noted... Historian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by oilyngbati(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
What most Africans that think Europeans/UN would stop any form of genocide on them is that they’ve never lived amongst whites/Europeans. Africans are brainwashed to believe in white Jesus, hence whites are caring. My people, I’ve lived the current Europeans and I believe those of us who’ve not been outside of the shores of Africa/Nigeria can access information via internet and see what Europeans think about we Africans.
To those deluded Igbo who think that they have allies in the west, should think again. I want Nigeria to divide, but not at the expense of Igbo blood. We’ve payed that price already in the ‘67-70 war already. Ipob will not be allowed to turn Igboland into another theatre of war. If such, the fragile alliances of the SW, Middle belt and even the SS wit the north will be rekindled at the expense of Ndigbo, something most of these tactless Ipob and their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu can’t comprehend.
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by alfasexy: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Another one waiting for the europeans to solve his problems for him. Keep waiting.
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by oilyngbati(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
The Europeans/whites of today are more interested in promoting gay marriages, transgender and other LGBTQ garbage that coming to the aid of any wary African ethnic group. As we speak, how many of you are aware of the war that is currently raging in part of Ethiopia, where thousands of women have been raped to death?

To navigate Nigeria, Ndigbo must be as sharp as a serpent and cunning as a fox!

1 Like

Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by Amaechi2023(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
ohh you just dey realize??
every political disbalance has its beneficiaries.

even in 1960 foreign countries did take sides during the civil war and if you think it's because of their seperate view on the issue then my brother think again.

today Nnamdi kanu is calling for the head of a sitting governor and did call for the head of a sitting president in the past even without provocation and has even gone as far as putting his treats to book yet by killing innocent policemen and soldiers irrespective of religion yet isreal and other European countries that claim to be fighting terrorism are safeguarding a known terrorist...

keep selling your country out to those whites.
only a matter of time till we all suffer the consequences of few mumu.

when bokoharam started, shebi some mumu malams were sympathetic to them, today they spare nobody including mallams and pastors absolutely nobody..

America could saction Jonathan's govt back in 2014 from weapon supply but terrorist bokoharam were still being supplied from God knows where.
don't use your head, keep allowing those white men to use the head..

despite the outward condemnation of racism, racisms still continues.
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by oilyngbati(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
alfasexy:
Another one waiting for the europeans to solve his problems for him. Keep waiting.
If you have any brain, you would see that I actually expressed that Europeans will never come to help solve any of your problems, so it’s better to avoid a full scale conflict in the SE with Nigerian state. No militia group can defeat a state, except that militia is backed by another state. Example, before the fall of Saddam Hussein of Iraq, many militia/rebels tried to topple Saddam to no avail. It took a state (America and her allies) to defeat Saddam. Same thing happened in Libya with Gadafi.
I don’t expect brainless ipooos like you to get it
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by Goodmarlian: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Its a good thing they dont care because the way this agitations are going i forsee igbos and yorubas using weapons of mass destruction to decimate fg and the north at least nobody go talk not not even un.
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by buckeyemedia: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Amaechi2023:

even in 1960 foreign countries did take sides during the civil war and if you think it's because of their view then my brother think again.

today Nnamdi kanu is calling for the head of a sitting governor and did call for the head of a sitting president in the past even without provocation and has even gone as far as putting his treats to book yet by killing innocent policemen and soldiers irrespective of religion yet isreal and other European countries that claim to be fighting terrorism are safeguarding a known terrorist...

when bokoharam started, shebi some mumu malams were sympathetic to them, today they spare nobody including mallams and pastors absolutely nobody..

America could saction Jonathan's govt back in 2014 from weapon supply but terrorist bokoharam were still being supplied from God knows where.

Least we forget so called independent fighter Kanu went & took residence & citizenship in the same country United Kingdom he criticizes for creating Nigeria, now tell me how hypocritical can a human be? A despicable character of double standards.
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by oilyngbati(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Amaechi2023:

even in 1960 foreign countries did take sides during the civil war and if you think it's because of their view then my brother think again.

I now believe most of you on this site have comprehension issues. I wonder if you guys did ‘reading and comprehension’ in the subject of English language while in school? No wonder a runaway coward nnamdi cownu can brainwash most of you to your death while he’s doing por’n in London. Sad men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by tit(f): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Conclusion

White man is not coming to help anybody.
Nigeria army can kill 10 millions easy
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by Amaechi2023(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
oilyngbati:
I now believe most of you on this site have comprehension issues. I wonder if you guys did ‘reading and comprehension’ in the subject of English language while in school? No wonder a runaway coward nnamdi cownu can brainwash most of you to your death while he’s doing por’n in London. Sad men!
with all due respect, I think your the one with comprehension issue.
if you read properly you'll understand that we are in sane page but different explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by oilyngbati(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Goodmarlian:
Its a good thing they dont care because the way this agitations are going i forsee igbos and yorubas using weapons of mass destruction to decimate fg and the north at least nobody go talk.
If you think that the yoruba will join Igbo in ipob’s quest for self destruction of Igboland, then you’re even more deluded than I thought. The yoruba have their eyes set on the presidency and with the way ipooos and their tactless leader nnamdi cownu have done, the north will allow the yoruba to rule come 2023, just to spite Ndigbo and rekindle their alliance with the Yoruba,,,,an alliance that was threatened by the menace of fulani herdsmen in the SW. This reminds me the operation wetie of 1965 in the western region, before the interference from another deluded and tactless Nzeogwu, who should have allowed nature take its course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by buckeyemedia: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Amaechi2023:
if you read properly you'll understand that we are in sane page but different explanation.
Probably He did not read your post properly, or maybe he was trying to quote someone else & hit your reply by mistake?
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by oilyngbati(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Amaechi2023:
Wrong unintended post
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by Amaechi2023(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
oilyngbati:
Wrong unintended post
no problem.
mistakes happens..
Re: The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s by alfasexy: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
oilyngbati:
If you have any brain, you would see that I actually expressed that Europeans will never come to help solve any of your problems, so it’s better to avoid a full scale conflict in the SE with Nigerian state. No militia group can defeat a state, except that militia is backed by another state. Example, before the fall of Saddam Hussein of Iraq, many militia/rebels tried to topple Saddam to no avail. It took a state (America and her allies) to defeat Saddam. Same thing happened in Libya with Gadafi.
I don’t expect brainless ipooos like you to get it

Keep waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Zulum Over Insecurity (photos) / Association Of Bishop And Clergy Men In Support Of Pantami And Buhari Govt / Gates, Windows And Exits- By Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.