Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,759 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled (15749 Views)

Atiku: Yakubu’s Promise Of Credible Guber Polls, Medicine After Death / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Agbaba21: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello!

Take advantage and join Kith Central

Kith Central is the new social Media platform in Nigeria that Pays people when someone likes thier posts. Since launching in Nigeria, many Nigerians have started joining this powerful platform.

You will earn N50 whenever your friends like your posts. Kith Central will pay you your money when you achieve 1,000 likes. Every month you will make N50, 000 and above.

Do you have bills to pay? Is your house rent due? Are you worried about how to pay your school fees? Have you been shifting your wedding because of the expenses? With the money you will be getting every month from Kith Central, all your financial troubles will disappear and you can live a life of ease.

Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Don't forget to tell your friends.

Click this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by God2man2again(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2021
I believe you Sir. The new Nigeria is just around the corner.
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Whoube99(f): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Who take a fake and hypocrite of a midget pastor serious
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by BigBashiru: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
We so much believe in God to do almost everything for us. Even simplest thing like good governance we will need God to come and do it for us ... ediots

These guys are worst than ediots
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by ofiko123(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Amen in Jesus mighty name...
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by AlexB300: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2021
God ke!
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Owologbo(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by nnamdi640: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2021
WorldRichest:
Yes, whether enemies of Nigeria likes it in not. This sounds like future impossible tense.
The real enemies of this country are those that sees the truth and failed to speak out just because they are indirectly benefiting or based on their selfish interest. It is only a person that is sick in the head that will agree to what that criminal is saying.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2021
Rossinkup:

Americana. Ewure.

America that accomplished all those things, did you ask them how they got so rich?

It was by raping and enslaving your mother, genociding your fathers, genociding the native American population, and invading half the world to loot their resources, killing millions of innocent people in the process. Most recently in Iraq, where they slaughtered 1 million people, based on a pack of lies about non-existent WMDs, simply to corner Iraq's oil resources and contracts previously denied them by Sadaam Hussein.

Which is why they have an annual budget of 7.6 trillion dollars compared to Nigeria's 30 billion dollars.

So, who do you suggest Nigeria invades and mass murders and loots, so we can be as rich as America, and enjoy all those nice things you listed?

No, every major civilization in history have done all those things. It's just the propaganda that weak civilizations parrot about stronger ones who subdued them to console themselves about their manifest failures. Germans don't spend too much time crying about the Roman conquest of Germanic tribes, neither do French people spend much time crying about Roman conquest of Gallic tribes. Infact, it's a proudly preserved part of their heritage which shaped their civilizations and they've long moved on to more productive things. They accomplished all they did by their vision, by a culture that promotes intellectual curiosity over superstition, by an ethos that promotes hard work and fortitude, and resourcefulness. It wasn't their fault that our ancestors were so primitive that even their so-called "looted" resources, they didn't know to access or process them into useful materials and had zero clue what to do with them. Not to mention the incoherence of lumping together disparate historical events. What is the relevance of the Iraq war to the colonization of the New World? And not all developed nations have much of a colonial history stealing from 3rd world shiitholes. I'm not aware countries like Finland or Norway stole anything from anyone. You're still here rambling about theft of oil when those countries giving you all this bad belle are very busy developing alternative energy sources that will very soon render your oil worthless.
So my dear, it doesn't matter who Nigeria invades and mass murders and loots, we'll just turn the place into a failed state and shiithole like ours while still remaining the shiithole we've long been.

And goodness me, how many monikers do you have on Nairaland? I must have seen like 2 dozen different monikers of yours on this forum. Is it that you're always getting banned, or you regularly forget your login details, or you don't know how to automatically stay logged in, or you just love spamming the forum with several different monikers for no reason at all. Which is it?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2021
murecool:

https://www.yemiosinbajo.ng/though-challenges-persist-promise-of-god-for-a-great-nigeria-will-be-fulfilled-says-osinbajo/

YES BUT BOT WITH YOU , ABEG

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO PROFESSORS....................

DANCING TO THE TUNE AND RYTHME OF PROPGANDA

ABEGI111111111111111111111111111111
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Joyce95: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
"Though Nigeria is going through storms and adversity, the country will overcome its challenges and realize its aspirations, because of the promises of God regarding the outstanding greatness ahead of the country". -Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by OLAPO1: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS

But today the clouds are overcast, the promise seems impossible, as it was with the children of Israel after leaving Egypt on the way to the promised land, the journey to the promise of God for Nigeria is going through storms and adversity, but the end will be better than the beginning; weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning. - Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by kayjay69(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
I think it is safe to call the Vice President a religious hustler.

I get that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things yet unseen but on the other hand we must remember that faith without works is dead. As it pertains to Nigeria, perhaps the only thing worth having faith in is the certainty that we are doomed to fail and condemned to mediocrity.

The Nations who prosper today (I dare you to pick any) did not succeed because their leaders were men of faith who offered empty rhetoric whilst looting the treasury. The Nations who prosper today succeeded and continue to succeed because of the tireless visionary work of successive leaders. Some laid out a blueprint, others followed. Some sacrificed so that others could benefit. No nation that has succeeded on today's earth is an overnight success story yet we as Nigerians are being fed lies by our so-called leaders that if we just pray and have faith, all our problems will disappear and all will be well. This is misdirection deployed by the very architects of our own misfortune and such thinking needs to be condemned and rejected in its entirety.

Nigeria is not fit to be called a nation, it is a collection of various nations made up of people who have no business being together. You cannot have this and expect anything meaningful, when the foundation is weak, even Jesus christ in his parables said it, whatever you build will be destroyed.

Such is the case of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Peappy49(f): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
There is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by inioluwa03: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria is a great country and shall definitely come to pass despite all odds.
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Lifted2000: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
This was the heart warming message the Vice President delivered at 108th annual convention of the Nigerian Baptist Convention themed “Moving Forward: Finishing the Race with Joy” holding at the church’s conference Centre along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Lifted2000: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
There is a promise of God for this nation, that this nation will prosper, that this nation will be the epicenter of the astounding economic and scientific developments of the 21st Century, that we will create here in Nigeria an oasis of peace, security, and prosperity such as has never been seen before on this continent and beyond.
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Lifted2000: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
I am completely convinced that nobody, no group, no ideology, can defeat the promise of God for the greatness of Nigeria. I see it clearly; I know it like my own face.
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by TeeMoney99: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
I think all these insults are unfair and saddening. Osinbajo among others leaders who are releasing hope know what these words of encouragement mean during this times. How have insults and curses helped Nigeria move forward? Why can't we just wish Nigeria and her leaders(including the VP) well so it can be well with the land.
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Dejyom(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Such a rousing speech this is. We hopefully wait for the time when this storm will be over and the much anticipated light at the end of the tunnel will appear.
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by BigBashiru: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Continue deceiving yourself.

What data, KPIs, shows that the country will finally be great?

That's what the people like to hear.... they know their audience very well...
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Morayo001(f): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Osinbajo u don't have anything to say bcuz u are a bad leader and a disgrace to Christianity,u were there when the were murdering the youths in lekki,why can't u give this speech then
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Xeeman(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
SIRTee15:

Is this what u guys tell each other in mosques.
That southerners hate buhari because he's a Muslim.
Buhari that became president based on general goodwill and optimism from majority of Nigerians.
Do u guys discuss the bigotry and clannisih disposition of buhari to governance?
Or his incompetence and nepotism that has led Nigeria to a long road of recession?
U guys are something else...
Painful part is...I won't be surprised if U are a southern Muslims.
Just know that when fulani herdsmen invade farms in the south....they don't ask for religion b4 hacking the farmer to death.

1. Personally I don't like Buhari administration due to inactions, and his incompetence has always been criticised in the mosques . However, we don't hate him like you do.
2. You don't need to know my tribe or region be4 you agree or disagree with me. By the way I'm from the north and I'm not fulani.
3. Pls try and control your hatred because that what's preventing you from from getting some1's point right.
4. To educate your ignorance, fulanis are minorities in the north and some of them are educated and nice while a many are left in the Bushes (so.e in the north but majority in the southern part of Nigeria, where they learned Kidnappings and banditry) for many decades. Also there are Christians among fulanis.
Atiku is more fulani than Buhari but as you know Nigerian elites have only one tribe, religion and language that's interest and personal ambition.
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Yomit71(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2021
TimmyTen:
May u run ur family the same way our leaders are running this country
and you too
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by TimmyTen(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Never ....cos I’m not in support of any incompetent and insensitive government
Yomit71:

and you too
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by Yomit71(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2021
TimmyTen:
Never ....cos I’m not in support of any incompetent and insensitive government
the one you supported are saints that turn Nigeria to Dubai in their 16 years rule
Re: Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled by TimmyTen(m): 12:31am On May 10, 2021
FYI never supported PDP…. e-rats time shall tell
Yomit71:

the one you supported are saints that turn Nigeria to Dubai in their 16 years rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi / How Fayose's Friendship With Buruji Kashamu Crashed / The Warning Letter Against Fani-Kayode & Lere Olayinka From Amaechi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.