Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,030 members, 7,931,536 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Letter To The President Gej On Security;tuesday 26th April Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To The President Gej On Security;tuesday 26th April Elections. (535 Views)

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) / Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns / Mr President, Was The 2011 Subsidy Fund Used To Finance The April Elections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To The President Gej On Security;tuesday 26th April Elections. by ogaemma: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
Dear GEJ,
I hope you have addressed the security lapses in the north that turned our celebrations to sorrow, after you where decleared the winner of the Presidential election.If the security of the southerners in the north cannot be guaranteed by you and the IG of Police before sunday 24th April, I will send mails to more than 10 million Nigerians on facebook and other social networking forum,nairaland,sahara reporters and all online nigeria interactive forum including youth corpers informing them not to leave their houses & to boycott Tuesday 26th April Elections.If our vote will count, then the lives of our families and corpers in the north should also count.Enough of this northern fiasco of unleashing their unjust mayhem on our southner brothers and sisters.
Re: My Letter To The President Gej On Security;tuesday 26th April Elections. by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
Please stop these silly threads please!!
Re: My Letter To The President Gej On Security;tuesday 26th April Elections. by ogaemma: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Please stop these silly threads please!!

Maybe your silly blood will fall victim to those hausa suya knife someday,and you will know how silly it is to loose a youth corper.

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Extols Ohakim / The Plan To Take Over Arab And African Countries For Oil:US General / Protesters Haul Stones At President Goodluck Jonathan's Convoy In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.