Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (88221 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Eroms4life17(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Believe this story and you will believe anything

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by focus7: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

See free food o. Cat is made to watch over mouse, the cat is only to look ayanyan, this is a temptation o, may God deliver you from it

If you must do it be coded and smart about it and don't forget to press the button called forgiveness in prayer, if you are caught blame it on devil and case closed.

Don't forget to update us when you do it.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Shokoloko:
You aren't very smart. You are the type of person that will copy registration number during exam
How do you guys decode this? Do you check his previous post or what
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by optimusprime2(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
All I can infer from the ops post is that he likes brezz cheesy
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by flokii: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
@OP I think you wife is using her sister to test you.. don't fall into their trap.
The way women reason attimes ehnn.

Betterstill, tell your wife to talk to her sis to dress decently since you a guy is in the house.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
ruggedtimi:

But Op which kind programme your wife dey go for night ?
Loool... pastor Wilson's program i guess grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Bleep the hell out of HER
haha
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by jamjo: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

Just control yourself and think you never know whether your wife wants to put you for a test be careful.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by nams77: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
luminouz:
Alaye, this your format don cast tey tey na

Please,find another lie. undecided undecided

I have seen this same exact story here before. What do people gain by doing this trash? Like and comment na money?
People really get time for rubbish

OK free2rhyme don even notice am sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by ipobarethieves: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
cool Elder soup sad wink smiley.Le

fulefu grin,wristbangle,tosyne2much, Righteousness2 too is free to taste em sad.Abeg! Op,pm her number
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by dankorode(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
for to be canally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is live and peace.....
..may d good LORD open d eye of our understanding in JESUS name.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
free2ryhme:

You are a content thief

https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please

I knew I had read that story word for word on NL b4 Sm years back. I was wondering what kind of coincidence or dejavu is this? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Goalnaldo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
I can bet my life I've seen this thread before. Exact words. Nawao keep recycling posts angry
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by DLioness(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

shamless you! You dey thief another person post...
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Evii: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Guy to me this might be a planned work(a trap) from your wife(her sister) to know how faithful you are...I advice you stay clear from her
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Temptee101(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
ruggedtimi:

grin grin

Hahahaha
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Temptee101(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
ruggedtimi:

grin grin

Hahahaha

You never can tell, his darling wife might be a reverend sex-star.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi

Apply Proverbs 27:12 to the fullest. That girl wants you either because She is attracted to you or that you're are sister's husband. To her, you're a conquest she can add to her list of priced victims.

Just like some men want to taste their sister in laws or even their mother-in - laws, some females have their own fantasies.

She's young and in that reckless "bloom of youth" phase and doesn't know the full import of what she's doing. (Read 1 Corinthians 7:36)
She wants to taste life.

The best thing to do is to first call your in law and let her know gently and firmly that you don't swing that way.

Then, tell your your wife to really caution her sister. If your wife fails to take appropriate action, then she has herself to blame. Do both the same day.

Also, pour your heart out to the Creator.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by naijadrivablog: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
free2ryhme:

You are a content thief

https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please
lalasticlala, this post made FP in 2019!
Op is plagiarising angry
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Bluffly: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Your wife sister is partially your sister. So tell her that she shouldn't be wearing revealing clothes at home because of the part that she is not your sister. The living room is a public space and her privacu shoukd be kept in the room.
Tell her in the presence of your wife and ket her see the displeasure in your eyes.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by chucklesclothin(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wahala angry grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] copy copy
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by greypencils: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tell your wife that her sister dresses badly. Ask that she be cautioned. Simple ! And you too comot eye...ojuyobo
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by skyblue4real(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Taaaaaa, i must kick your ax out from house.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by MartinsD12(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please
Na you dey look for wahala must you pray together with her, caution her to stop wearing those nonsense if you don't seem to like her mode of dressing as you seem to be enjoying it
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Femeto: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you wan fall fall.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by RELAN2446(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
olamide0147:
Drop her number and let's devour her
Baba werey ni olamide yi o
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
She must hate her sister
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by jaeyking(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
At my age. I would be afraid of my wife's sister. the way I will shout at the lady to dress properly bah. even she will be ashamed. in the house I'm the man, the father so I will treat her like my daughter.
if she can't, let her leave the house. If my wife wan follow misbehave she can also japa from the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Karemarealty288(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Op is a Big Breast Lover BBL...hook line and sinker.

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Exodora: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mtcheeeeeew and you called her to pray with you in the night even when you know your wife is not around and equally aware of her indecent dressing yet you called her to pray with her in the night as if is not enough she still came out in the morning to pray with you .
Can't you pray in your room all alone .
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Kylce042(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please

Where unah dy see the strength to resist temptation like this self undecided but sha women can be funny oh! you’re very right she can just take the whole thing negatively if you tell her. There are two options here.
1: I suggest you tell the young sweet girl yourself
2: you invite your mum or sister over to politely caution her.
But this second option still get k leg sha oh she fit dy dress like deeper life people when your mum or sis comes. So las las if u really don’t want to suck that boobs then tell your wife and be very aggressive about it.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
luminouz:
Alaye, this your format don cast tey tey na

Please,find another lie. undecided undecided

The lie nor be here o! Just imagine.

People actually gobbled it all up, and are doling out advice! Na wa o! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.