Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,453 members, 7,917,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns (31225 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by DWJOBScom(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2021
why do i keep hearing 3 AK47s and locally made guns ??

The headline made me imagine 50 high caliber guns
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by obayendo1010(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2021
A
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by juman(m): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2021
The so called troops should borrow sense.
Every chiefs in ukum local government has to have some guns.

They have standing war with jukun.

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by rowland545(m): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Wat if he's using those guns to protect his people against headsmen..

But Benue state is one of the most unsafe state...headsmen, cultism and kidnapping...

I don't know who to blame....apart from the man in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Can u imagine... U can never see them raid fula hideout
It will be like raiding your own home nah. They supply guns to Fulanis herdmen. They allow them travel with guns from one part of Nigeria to another and no one stops them. How will they now turn around to raid their camps.
Not possible nah.

5 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by NOwazobia: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2021
You were told that he escaped with 6 ak47 but you never saw any. Tactical mission to render them completely defenseless against the fulani onslaughte. The pantami mission.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by platido(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2021
Look at what greed, selfishness, and hunger had cause In NIGERIA now. 20 years ago I was being told I am the future of tomorrow. But now I don't even know my future again in this country. See whom would have bring peace and harmony to communities had done to us and his Generation.

God have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Even the ones who openly carry AK47 rifles are never challenged.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Saao(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2021
The level of killing in Benue, any reasonable chief or person will go for gun atleast for self defence. The sad thing is that those killing people in Benue, including attacking a sitting governor are fulani and uptill this moment, none was apprehended.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:
Meanwhile terrorists disguised as cattle dealers are chasing police and government officials in Enugu with AK-47 and nobody is raiding their markets cry
They didn't see those ones. When Enugu people chase them with stick now police will remember there is insecurity in the country.
Where there is no Justice, there is no peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by PissfulProtester: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
This is getting stale. You guys should grow some brains
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by OBTOREPA(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2021
The way I'm looking at it, those guns maybe for protection against the killer herdsmen. So They should also go to herdsmen camp and do same. Anyway,
Kudos to the Nigerian army.
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Akasammyoka: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2021
The reason that banditry and herdsmen seems unabating is because our security forces are aiding their activities. We been reading and witnessing the lost of lives to these cabals in benue state. Funny enough no single man or woman has been arrested. Even the governor's life was threaten yet no trace. Then allow the people to defend themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Dannieln1: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2021
tempest01:
Troops keep raiding people that are defending themselves against Fulani terrorists but never raid the terrorist.

Then the media will spin the narrative and make people fighting for their self preservation look like the criminals.

God bless you my brother
PlayMaker14:
It seems our traditional rulers are having some skeletons in their Royal cupboards...

First it was the Yahoo Oba who was heavily engage in romance scam, now this....
I wish you grew up in this regions ; Jos, southern kaduna, Benue.
Then you’ll understand how important it is to own a gun to at least defend yourself...

If you look into the whole thing you’ll realize that one of the villagers snitched on these chiefs because of money ...

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2021
nams77:
Who knows. These might actually be weapons to protect themselves.
With what Benue went through in the hands of the maurading Fulani herdsmen, it will be foolish of Benue folks not to set up defence mechanism.

All tribes should prepare themselves for the eventual showdown

Everyone should get weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Cnach: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It seems our traditional rulers are having some skeletons in their Royal cupboards...

As u want them to stay empty so that herdsmen will come n clear them..it will not work

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Grace001: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2021
This good for nothing government has made their warning very clear.

Masses shouldn’t try to change any thing about the statues quo or else they will come for you and kill you and jail you.

Don’t get weapon to protect yourself it’s illegal, wait for government to protect you while you’re waiting if you get killed by bandits or Fulani militia government will send condolence message. But don’t get weapon it’s illegal.

There is a new agenda going on, I have said it and will continue to say this.

What will happen in the nearest future will shock southerners.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is getting stale. You guys should grow some brains

It's not stale. Meanwhile, don't think we will wait to be slaughtered. Most people will get weapons. The lack of brains will be to pretend we don't see what you people are doing.
E NO GO WORK!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by realray(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=tempest01 post=101127928]Troops keep raiding people that are defending themselves against Fulani terrorists but never raid the terrorists.

Then the media will spin the narrative and make people fighting for their self preservation look like the criminals.

I served in the middle-belt these local mostly Christian villages are left to their fate when the terrorist Fulani attack them. Some of them have to get weapons and fight back.

For the tribal military to go on this venture, it means they have successfully repelled attacks and when this happens the treasonous military commanders will step in and help the terrorists.

honestly u said it all , and this people are not backing down and it shows how desperate they are in their evil agenda which includes nation wide killing of christians and none muslims for their islamization agenda and truth be told all is not well with nigeria......I pray God will deliver us.....

3 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by courage9(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2021
Except they are using the ammunitions to perpetuate crime, it has become pertinent that everyone starts weilding weapons for personal protection...
Our political elites have taken their ambitions to a new level....

Human lives no longer matter in Nigeria
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by lastempero: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2021
Army na true zombie ooo@ fela was really a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Kreme(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2021
Gradually, this country is going to a point of no return

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Are you part of them undecided
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by WorldRichest: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Benue people needs to stock arms and ammunition, if not, Fulanis supported by their Patron Buhari will overrun Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by bigfish3k: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2021
platido:
Look at what greed, selfishness, and hunger had cause In NIGERIA now. 20 years ago I was being told I am the future of tomorrow. But now I don't even know my future again in this country. See whom would have bring peace and harmony to communities had done to us and his Generation.

God have mercy!
m
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Very useless army, the can't raid an emir palace, bt will raid all southern chiefs palaces

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by obama30: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.punchng.com/Troops-raid-Benue-monarchs-palace-chief-escapes

You recover a car, is car now ammunition? Is the car stolen?

Why can't you people act professionally?

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2021
Abeg leave them to defend themselves oh!!!

If you can’t protect me, what’s bad about making arrangements to protect myself.
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Zubydeangelo(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by VicM6: 7:05am On Apr 26, 2021
In a loud voice.... JAPA
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Thomthom(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Is this the Nigeria of 2013, 14 and 15

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by WorldRichest: 7:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Tommmmybigd:
Nigeria is really useless country,why army, This is Police operation,well I forget This is zooo,

Your parents are living in Nigeria. Nigeria is a Zoo. Only animals live in Zoos. That means your parents must be . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Who Shot People In Warri At A Child Dedication Has Been Arrested / Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) / Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.