Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship (1560 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2021
I remembered a story of a dear friend, she was chatting with the boy friend, they were planning their wedding weeks away, the guy lived and worked abroad, Canada to be precised.

He was planning to transfer her over after the wedding, they have never had sex together, but they speaks regularly on phone and visual calls sometimes, because of work pressure, there was this day they were chatting, all of a sudden she said " I had sweet sex today with my new boy friend, oh the guy is so very sweet, honey I hope you will be sweeter than him"

Wow! He was done!

He asked, what? At this time he's already vibrant, what's? What, what?, She was busy laughing, having fun, wow, in his mind, he already broken the relationship, she wasn't aware, he hang up the phone, she was still laughing so hard, so hard that she didn't know he already hung up.

Because you see, she never did anything close to such, she's missing him and imagining how sweet he'd be when they have sex together, and so she used jokes to catch cruise.

When she came back to her self, she noticed the other end wasn't responding

She tried calling back, lines not reachable, for days, into weeks and months and years, till this very moment, she saw only pictures of his wife and children

Why did I remembered this, the way most of you reply and jests as if you can not control the thought before it ruins your entire life.

Wake up people, stupid thoughts has been destroying humans from the days of Cain and Abel.

A simple thought said " I will kill my brother today" and he accepted the thought made it his and executed the plan. Shame, what happened next? You know the story.

Someone in this forum tried poking me with stupid thought, read my reply

Before you speak out the vapour which came out of you, you could have flushed the enemy of our fight out, before the thought became yours.

Next time before you talk, think, tell yourself the truth, in every generation we have fighters and players and offenders and destroyers.

In your corrupted world you called it" I just dey play with you nau" oh yeah, but you also spoke your thought.

Learn how to bring every thought to the obedience of goodness, if you never spoke those thoughts, they remain just a vapour which flashes on your mind

Who are you??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by nwikpab: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2021
That joke no be joke at all.
Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2021
There is truth in jokes....

2 Likes

Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2021
nwikpab:
That joke no be joke at all.

It was!
Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by nrexzy: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2021
She do am jooor.... Na village people meeting make her confess...

2 Likes

Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by osaro6: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2021
grin grin grin joke or not joke, she has say the truth woman don't feel love for unseen but feel on money
Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2021
What an expensive joke... She doesn't cherish the relationship that much for her to use having sex with someone else as a joke to her fiance. Next time she will pick her jokes carefully.... I rise

2 Likes

Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by paulolee(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
some jokes eeh
Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by dawnomike(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:
I remembered a story of a dear friend, she was chatting with the boy friend, they were planning their wedding weeks away, the guy lived and worked abroad, Canada to be precised.

He was planning to transfer her over after the wedding, they have never had sex together, but they speaks regularly on phone and visual calls sometimes, because of work pressure, there was this day they were chatting, all of a sudden she said " I had sweet sex today with my new boy friend, oh the guy is so very sweet, honey I hope you will be sweeter than him"

Wow! He was done!

He asked, what? At this time he's already vibrant, what's? What, what?, She was busy laughing, having fun, wow, in his mind, he already broken the relationship, she wasn't aware, he hang up the phone, she was still laughing so hard, so hard that she didn't know he already hung up.

Because you see, she never did anything close to such, she's missing him and imagining how sweet he'd be when they have sex together, and so she used jokes to catch cruise.

When she came back to her self, she noticed the other end wasn't responding

She tried calling back, lines not reachable, for days, into weeks and months and years, till this very moment, she saw only pictures of his wife and children

Why did I remembered this, the way most of you reply and jests as if you can not control the thought before it ruins your entire life.

Wake up people, stupid thoughts has been destroying humans from the days of Cain and Abel.

A simple thought said " I will kill my brother today" and he accepted the thought made it his and executed the plan. Shame, what happened next? You know the story.

Someone in this forum tried poking me with stupid thought, read my reply

Before you speak out the vapour which came out of you, you could have flushed the enemy of our fight out, before the thought became yours.

Next time before you talk, think, tell yourself the truth, in every generation we have fighters and players and offenders and destroyers.

In your corrupted world you called it" I just dey play with you nau" oh yeah, but you also spoke your thought.

Learn how to bring every thought to the obedience of goodness, if you never spoke those thoughts, they remain just a vapour which flashes on your mind

Who are you??
That was an expensive joke... You are very right about the message you passed across.
Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2021
dawnomike:
That was an expensive joke... You are very right about the message you passed across.

Oh thanks
Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by nwikpab: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:

It was!

It wasn't any joke. Yeah, people say some nasty things and term it as joke but I won't take this to be a joke.
She just said what she did.
Had she said that she had sweet sex chatting with would have been a better joke.
Although your message is clear, as a former teacher would say think before you answer any question. Don't answer before thinking.

1 Like

Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
nwikpab:

It wasn't any joke. Yeah, people say some nasty things and term it as joke but I won't take this to be a joke.
She just said what she did.
Had she said that she had sweet sex chatting with would have been a better joke.
Although your message is clear, as a former teacher would say think before you answer any question. Don't answer before thinking.

People are not trained to talk, I don't believe there is an institution to teach people how to respond, if there was, most calamities would have been avoided

1 Like

Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There is truth in jokes....

How do you mean
Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
nrexzy:
She do am jooor.... Na village people meeting make her confess...

Like what
Re: Her Reply Broke Her Love Relationship by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mercy LORD

(1) (Reply)

>:( / Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. / I'm not that bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.