Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? (1140 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Increase Female LIBIDO In These Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2021
Choose a wedding type; and you are free to add yours.

(1) Traditional and Court wedding only.
(2) Only Court wedding.
(3) Court wedding, traditional and white wedding/religious wedding.
(4) Traditional and white wedding/religious wedding only.
(5) Traditional wedding only.
(6) Impregnate and live with her without wedding ceremony.

I prefer Number 4. I don't support number 6.
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by richmond500: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Just have baby mamas.

I have been in a relationship and I don't want to have that traumatic experience again.

So just have a baby mama, take care of her and ur children, look for a lot of money and put them in ur will.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by chatinent: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
lol

Is number 6 marriage? Isn't that abduction?
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by Ebuka78: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2021
pay bride price and live with your wife.

What if I am an atheist?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by richmond500: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:

Is number 6 marriage? Isn't that abduction?
nah, it isn't. You just have to agree on it, more than 50% of our parents aren't married, from sweedy pie, dey gave birth to us and we call them mom and Dad
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by Cousin9999: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Traditional and court.

Small ceremony with a huge party.

ETA: I'm open to an additional religious ceremony if my partner wants it.
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by chatinent: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
nah, it isn't. You just have to agree on it, more than 50% of our parents aren't married, from sweedy pie, we get children

You are right.
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by richmond500: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Have bqby mama, Take care of the woman and ur kids very well cos weda ur children likes u or not is in her hands. Women are manipulative and she can make ur children hate u far easier than u could do it
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by richmond500: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Cousin9999:
Traditional and court.

Small ceremony with a huge party.

ETA: I'm open to an additional religious ceremony if my partner wants it.
Court wedding is something I'll never do, If I wish to marry then white wedding is enough

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by Kriss216: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Team Number 6.

No time for nonsense.
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by samwash(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Just do ur traditional & registry that all.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Team Number 6.

No time for nonsense.

Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by paulolee(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
any one wey suits d account balance wen dt time.reach..
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by Gabe427: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
nah budget they determine

i honestly don't know why most Nigerians don't do court marriage or at least get legal binding .....then later when shii happens you blame your uncle's for chopping all the money
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by Mustiboy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
No. 4
Re: Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? by addictiv(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
No. 1...less daunting to organise. Certificate recognised globally

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time / Should I Still Marry Her After Calling Me A Broke Guy... / Brazilian Lady Perfectly Handles 3 Guys(video, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.