Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed (40243 Views)

Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by iLegendd(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
nrexzy:

The north have a larger advantage cos no matter how we want to put it we are Bent on their food products.. We no go drink or chop oil.. Em fit survive but how we can use do am

When una Dey yan some Kin things una Dey forget fo face reality na fiction of say we go survive una Dey... And. Na that survival instinct make our country Dey were e Dey. Come 2023 una go still collect small change put for pocket go vote these people again

Don't allow the media deceive you. All regions in Nigeria can grow anything. Some regions don't put much interest in it because they have alternative sources of income.

As a kid, I was told apple can't grow in the South and I believed it, but I was shocked to know that it was a lie.

Agriculture is for everyone. Seriousness to get into it is what most regions lack. When some people in those regions manage to go into farming, herdmen come for them. Is it good?

Agriculture is universal.

Anway, we shouldn't argue this. I'll say you're right — just to make you happy.

Have a good night rest.

2 Likes

Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by nrexzy: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Don't allow the media deceive you. All regions in Nigeria can grow anything. Some regions don't put much interest in it because they have alternative sources of income.

As a kid, I was told apple can't grow in the South and I believed it, but I was shocked to know that it was a lie.

Agriculture is for everyone. Seriousness to get into it is what most regions lack. When some people in those regions manage to go into farming, herdmen come for them. Is it good?

Agriculture is universal.

Anway, we shouldn't argue this. I'll say you're right — just to make you happy.

Have a good night rest.

Since u know a lot about soil texture and agriculture...
Most of the food produce u eat comes from where.??
Do you even know anything about farming??

Bros ur right...
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by mccloud224(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The killing of ESN Commander was a very big and regrettable mistake...

Instead of calling for a peace talk, they went hard against the ESN who are fighting for the safety of their land.

He who price must pay."

There is a limit Fulani will push ESN to and next is chemical warfare (I support that instead unnecessary shoot outs).

Keep pushing it. Una dey get orgasm for Ikono abi? Pounded yam dey come.
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by Dpharisee: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
jaxxy:

U are very correct bt there was a question of why this only begun when Buhari came in and not b4 when Jonathan was there. The agitation May have seemed political because of the timing bt that’s not so important still.

The issue i think might be the threats and wrong rhetorics. Yes ur governors also used the agitation as bargaining chips rather that defend a true cause or atleast mediate with Fg.

Kanu wrong rhetorics against governors and Fj was unnecessary. Fulani slaves and all that. Not needed. It cud have been presented better I believe.

Mandela was not violent, his wife was aggressive abit bt he held his own and played his game correctly and got world support.

In every agitation there are key moments that changes the game if u play it correctly. Ipob missed those key moments.

The government is deceptive u have to be smarter.
The agitation had been there before Buhari, even under Obasanjo, the difference is that those previous government ignored them and arrested their leader Uwazuruike and put him in jail.
Part of their agitation led to GEJ organising the national conference.
Pantami rhetoric is worse than Nnamdi Kanu and he remains a serving minister defended by FG.
The agitation has always been political and that's why dialogue would have helped.
Mandela was regarded as a terrorist at some point by the west in alliance with the apartheid regime and sent to jail.
It's actually the FG that missed key moments in their handling of the crisis that has now led to loss of lives by thinking that military might solves every problem because you are the current commander

1 Like

Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dpharisee:

The agitation had been there before Buhari, even under Obasanjo, the difference is that those previous government ignored them and arrested their leader Uwazuruike and put him in jail.
Part of their agitation led to GEJ organising the national conference.
Pantami rhetoric is worse than Nnamdi Kanu and he remains a serving minister defended by FG.
The agitation has always been political and that's why dialogue would have helped.
Mandela was regarded as a terrorist at some point by the west in alliance with the apartheid regime and sent to jail.
It's actually the FG that missed key moments in their handling of the crisis that has now led to loss of lives by thinking that military might solves every problem because you are the current commander

The world changed coming up to Mandela’s release, it was a shift in mindset and oppressive concepts of government, the world has changed abit further since then. America and England were all once like SA so it was a gradual change that began to spread and it developed.

The government isn’t looking for any defining moments they just want to shut it down. It is ipob that needs to find its defining moments and capitalize on it to gain traction, recognition and leverage. So if u don’t it’s not the government’s lose as they feel things will remain thesame and u have not advanced ur objectives.

U shud think 2 steps ahead.
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
McStoic:

The security forces have been on the matter of IPOB for a longgg time. Remember Operation Python dance? Remember the mass murder of Biafran youths in various south eastern states in cold blood? Are you aware that there are so many needless security checkpoints extorting money in the South eastern states? Are you aware that the Nigerian Army and her sister forces are all loyal and obedient to the Fulani government?

If you cannot see, do you not hear that the herdsmen are being aided by the Nigerian Army? Herdsmen are walking free even when they're known as the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world. Boko Haram are being given amnesty and integrated into the Army why civil IPOB were being treated as second class citizens in their own land. Why would the army go after the ESN who are going their homeland and ignore the herdsmen?.The list goes on...

From my above write up, I hope you are catching the message now behind what ESN and IPOB are doing?

You still haven't answered the question I asked....what economic or political gain is there by attacking army and police check points? How does that weaken the supposed enemy? And do you think this human rights crimes that you speak of don't also exist in other parts of Nigeria? What leverage do you guys have? ....... reactionary men may seem brave but they hardly win wars.
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by McStoic(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

You still haven't answered the question I asked....what economic or political gain is there by attacking army and police check points? How does that weaken the supposed enemy? And do you think this human rights crimes that you speak of don't also exist in other parts of Nigeria? What leverage do you guys have? ....... reactionary men may seem brave but they hardly win wars.

You are talking of economic and political gain when revenge is involved. When someone kills your loved ones, you don't sit down to think about your political and economic gain before exacting revenge, do you? Taking a life of those killer security officers is the payback they UGM care about.

Stop twisting this simple situation
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
McStoic:

You are talking of economic and political gain when revenge is involved. When someone kills your loved ones, you don't sit down to think about your political and economic gain before exacting revenge, do you? Taking a life of those killer security officers is the payback they UGM care about.

Stop twisting this simple situation

Lol...ok
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
The days of the UGM are numbered..

Hell awaits them

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by tit(f): 2:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Wike the sadist
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by ludd2018: 3:21am On Apr 27, 2021
We need violence sometimes to bring peace . Our youths have been oppressed for a long time

Wike triggered the armed UGM . He massacred Igbos in Obigbo after endsars . The time you come and kill Igbos and go unpunished is over

IPOB was a flag carrying agitators and they were killed in numbers and their leader MNK was nearly killed in his house . Nigeria cannot continue to kill armless people with out consequences

1 Like

Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by Omoodutodaiwa1: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Hello my people on nairàland let be vigilant yesterday at about 13.00hours yesterday I saw more than 40 Hummer bus and like 8 luxurious bus load with our northern brother at East West road heading to north I don't know reason for this,i will be glad if someone can feed me with the motive behind this thanks
Re: Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
nrexzy:
Who suffers

I told yesterday. Everyone will suffer it the moment something affects the mom of a nation or family.

See what I said here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6524699/another-security-formation-attacked-rivers/2#101141520

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.