Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,558 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

You’re Just One Information Away From Living The Life You Dream About. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You’re Just One Information Away From Living The Life You Dream About. (172 Views)

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / You’re Just A Few Clicks Away From The Website You’ve Always Wanted. Earn $$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re Just One Information Away From Living The Life You Dream About. by Vichenry16(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

And there are 2 ways to afford that.

✅ It is either you have a high income job

✅ Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But no matter what, you need to grow your income to a point where you have what I call "Enough Income"

“Enough Income” is income that makes it easy for you to...

✅ Save

✅ Invest

✅ Pay your bills conveniently

✅ And still have enough to enjoy life.
But this can only happen if you are getting enough income which most people are not getting.

The surest way I know of to get "enough income" is to start what I call a high ROI business.

What is a high ROI business?

A high ROI business is a business that is extremely profitable and doesn't require a lot of money to get started.

Majority of people don't know about high ROI businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about.

One of my mentor who used to be a microbiologist student started one of such businesses in February with just N50,000 and he is now making an avaerage of N400,000 profits per month, and this business.

There’s going to be a webinar on Friday where we will be talking about

✅ Mindset Shifting

✅ Challenges you’ll be facing in this high ROI business.

✅ What this High ROI business is all about.

✅ How you can be successful with this High ROI business.

Plus

You will also be getting a FREE GIFT � BUNDLE WORTH 30k.

If you wish to be part of this webinar, copy the short message below and send it to my WhatsApp wall at 07067737865

Hello Victor, my name is (Include your name) I got your link from(........) I’ll like to know more about the High ROI business

You’re just one information away from the life you dream about.

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Baby Boy Or Girl In Childbearing / Jaa'afar: My Bill Seeking The Establish't Of FMC Mubi Is Set For Public Hearing / Boosted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.