Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,612 members, 7,979,073 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:48 PM

Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out (5251 Views)

Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections Will Be Peaceful - Jonathan / Obasanjo Warns Nigerians Against Allowing Buhari To Be Rigged Out! / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by egift(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2011
It obvious a lot is wrong with Nigeria - are we ready to find solutions to it base on Justice, Equity and Fairness to everyone irrespective of Religion, Tribe or Linguistic background or are we still going to be sentiment and seek personal (or regional) ambitions? It is in our hands as Nigerians to decide.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by FLORAC1(f): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2011
Pls,let me make ds clear, electn wasnt riggd dwn here instead it was riggd ova dere in d north considerin d fact dat ballot boxes wer found by d police ova dere.d pple dwn her voted 4 so many reasns,nt bekos jona was a christain,NO! I can rememba wen obj was d presido,gosh! He playd wt our oil,a tym kame wen der was no mvment/ceasd mvment due 2 scarcity of petrol,buh last dec suprisingly d prize of petrol didnt rise,instead it decreasd,(prove me rng if u can)our civil servant nw get gud pay includn dos in d medical lyn.he also promisd a lot wch i knw he wl do.so many tnz he did 4 us! Nd wot du u expect? Nd besyds ibb neva campaignd dwn here,he neva did.if he did he may hv won bekos igbos re 2uu dynamic! As 4 d topic.millitants wnt hv gone 2 d extent of killing innocent souls.du u knw d irony? Dy re indirectly hinderin development(foreigners wnt dare step der fut dere) der land wl be a putrid marshland fild wt dead bodies nd blood ,nw datz a big curse, ma cousin,who z ova dere,cnt read 4 ha waec(hindering d educatn), so many disadvantages.am jst tired of tawkn! WE NID CHANGE,FRESH AIR!
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by DeCleff(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2011
@ poster. You are mad i guess. First GEJ did not rigged the election contrary to what you think. Secondly, even if he lost the election, the people of SS and SE will never go on rampage like the northern idiots. You must also remember that during the era of militancy in Niger Delta that it wasn't a protest of any election or who rules this country but due to injustice that the people of region suffers when they own the resources that Nigeria feeds on. To fully comprehend how foolish, wicked and greedy the northerners are, just imagine their actions just because they lost the election; what if they were the people in Niger Delta? What if they were the people having so much yet suffers as if they got nothing? Answer it yourself
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by bamosagie(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2011
@ egift, thanks for the insight but please take this message to the north, we southerners know that the case of north & south have been a case of strange bed fellows, simple solution is for us to part company, eritrea & ethiopia is an african example, north & south korea is another example.
let the north form their own country, they dont have to worry about us infidel from the south. we south too can forge on with another identity.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by DeCleff(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2011
@ poster. You are mad i guess. First GEJ did not rigged the election contrary to what you think. Secondly, even if he lost the election, the people of SS and SE will never go on rampage like the northern idiots. You must also remember that during the era of militancy in Niger Delta that it wasn't a protest of any election or who rules this country but due to injustice that the people of region suffers when they own the resources that Nigeria feeds on. To fully comprehend how foolish, wicked and greedy the northerners are, just imagine their actions just because they lost the election; what if they were the people in Niger Delta? What if they were the people having so much yet suffers as if they got nothing? Answer it yourself
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by edicolove: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2011
When i read through most of the responses on this thread I fur1ther weep for my beloved Nigeria. The level of hypocrisy is alarming.

The killing in the North is not justifiable by any standard. I condemn it. But if the reverse was the case (where Jonathan is the loser) will there have been peace in the South? Hell NO.

Most of the abuses here are uncalled for and displays most of you guys (the self-acclaimed peace lovers) in a very bad light.

@egift

You are a complete idiot and an evil person to have started a post like this. you are making a mockery of those that were massacred. you are nothing but a terrorist. posts like these might get you killed. You do not know the pains people feel right now else you wouldnt say the kind of things you are saying. i feel sorry for you if you are found out.

@hercules07
You can go on and make fun of people that were slaughtered in 2 because you are on an Internet thread. God help you if you are found out.

After a very free and fair election like this, it is obvious that bb supporters were not looking for a good election. they just wanted to intimidate and stampede the rest of us into accepting their desires. the very same strategies used by terrorists in the Arab world. But they are making a grave mistake. They will get whats coming to them, very soon. There was no rigging anywhere except in the north were under aged voters were voting for CPC and terrorizing corpers. Buhari will never be able to visit southerns Nigeria again. marks my words. except a whole battalion will have to guard him.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by Lloydmaro(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2011
Y killing d christian and burning churches, south-south pple will neva do sumtin dis no mata wat, it had all b planed.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by CrudeOil2(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2011
egift:

When i read through most of the responses on this thread I fur1ther weep for my beloved Nigeria. The level of hypocrisy is alarming.

The killing in the North is not justifiable by any standard. I condemn it. But if the reverse was the case (where Jonathan is the loser) will there have been peace in the South? Hell NO.

Most of the abuses here are uncalled for and displays most of you guys (the self-acclaimed peace lovers) in a very bad light.

you are evil.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by Sarahluv(f): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2011
What a thread! Instead of focusing on the dastardly acts of evil perpetrators and how to deal with it, someone is trying to compare a hypothetical situation.

Great. Leave the substance and chase shadows.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by egift(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
Crude Oil:

you are evil.

You can say that again if it makes your live easier. Nigeria will only get better if there is Justice. Let me ask:

- Name one case, crime or national tragedy that was successful completed in the last 5 years?
- Is it every Northerner that were killing people?
- Was it all Niger Delta person that was blowing things up?
- Was it all the Yorubas that went on rampage after the June 12 annulment or MKO's death?
- Did every Igbo man went into kidnapping?

I repeat for Nigeria to be better, the Government and Leaders in Nigeria owe it a duty to fish out those that have committed crime and prosecute them to the last limit of the law, irrespective of their origin and status.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by chally02(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2011
@egift u are a hypocrite , i live in the norh too. if reverse was the case i bet you it would have being only cpc and pdp members fighting only and not burning of churches and hunting christian here in the north, BY GODS GRACE wen am through with school ther is no way i will leave up north, most hausa are too violent
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
Kill all them infidels that voted for Gej, thats what they tell them in mosques. A neighbour recounted his experience in the north recently, they were seven, they brought them all out to be butchered, and placed the quran b4 them to read, only two which were yoruba muslims could, the innocent rest murdered. It has stopped being a political war since independence, this is now a religious war. Let the truth be said. The north doesnt dislike the south, she hates the south, because they are non muslims, or fake muslims, this is the truth. Forget dialogue, it will NEVER work, these guys reason like animals, kill a rat that has been eating your food, place it where d rest can see, and u've rid your home of rodents, that simple. It's ugly but i suggest the south burn some few mosques, slaughter some few northern clerics and mallams, then we can then sit and dialogue.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by phreakabit(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
valacious:

Kill all them infidels that voted for Gej, thats what they tell them in mosques. A neighbour recounted his experience in the north recently, they were seven, they brought them all out to be butchered, and placed the quran b4 them to read, only two which were yoruba muslims could, the innocent rest murdered. It has stopped being a political war since independence, this is now a religious war. Let the truth be said. The north doesnt dislike the south, she hates the south, because they are non muslims, or fake muslims, this is the truth. Forget dialogue, it will NEVER work, these guys reason like animals, kill a rat that has been eating your food, place it where d rest can see, and u've rid your home of rodents, that simple. It's ugly but i suggest the south burn some few mosques, slaughter some few northern clerics and mallams, then we can then sit and dialogue.

I like you my friend. You are articulate, coherent and straight to the point. Hitting the nail on the head, rather than beat about the bush! Although I dont support the burning of mosques.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
@phreakabit, i said it's ugly and i dont like it burning mosques too, but i think these guys too should know how it feels too.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by comechop(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
shame on you @egift for attempting to justify the massacre of innocent people by barbarians!

What the hell does it matter if Buhari won and there was fighting in South or not?? Is that the most important thing to you now??

Seriously shame on you. Myopic simpletons like yourself are part of the reason we're in this mess now!
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by Beync(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
@op shut the heck dat crocodile tears u shed tears in atempt to condemn the politacal hypocrites and hearden ur heart over the the innocent blood spilt in ur home what r u try to justisfy? I hav never seen species who take pride in blood sucking u northerners. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by egift(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
Hey Comechop and all those thugs insulting their families I hope you are not carried away by the useless Renaming of this thread at the Home page?

If you have followed my post on this thread,
- I condemned this horrible killing of fellow Nigerians.
- I also said with the level of hatred and division in this country, the there is no ethnic group if rigged out in the scheme of things that will not be angry, whether not North, South, East or West.
- The rate at wish these other groups will respond may not be known in comparison to the way these Abokis have reacted.
- I also maintain that poor leadership, poverty, injustice and poor leadership is responsible for the reason why these crises keep spring up without control.

Therefore, I blame the government the more for lack of security or lives in this country. I also blame our political elites (ruling and opposition) for using these crises to advance their political goals.

If some how you are not cannot accept this its ok. The problem continues. But for anyone to try to bully me into your hypocrisy - you better jump into a lagoon and do hug a Nuclear Reactor on your way out.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by heavyg(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
@egift
Guy, you are wicked. What if you were the one that was surrounded by a mob, matcheted and then set alight? Will you be analysing thus? If it was your body that was sliced in half, will you be analysing coolly behind a computer screen? Look at Obinna, look at Aik, they were youngmen looking towards a bright future. In what way did they deserve being slaughtered like rabid dogs?
There is no way to rationalize this, guy. Don't leave the wheat to chase the chaff!!!
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by comechop(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
egift:

Hey Comechop and all those thugs insulting their families

I see that you're also delusional. When have I insulted anyone's family? I'm done arguing with a lunkhead internet warrior like yourself.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by Beync(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2011
egift:

Hey Comechop and all those thugs insulting their families I hope you are not carried away by the useless Renaming of this thread at the Home page?

- I also said with the level of hatred and division in this country, the there is no ethnic group if rigged out in the scheme of things that will not be angry, whether not North, South, East or West.
- The rate at wish these other groups will respond may not be known in comparison to the way these Abokis have reacted.
- I also maintain that poor leadership, poverty, injustice and poor leadership is responsible for the reason why these crises keep spring up without control.

Therefore, I blame the government the more for lack of security or lives in this country. I also blame our political elites (ruling and opposition) for using these crises to advance their political goals.

If some how you are not cannot accept this its ok. The problem continues. But for anyone to try to bully me into your hypocrisy - you better jump into a lagoon and do hug a Nuclear Reactor on your way out.
What is ur argument and what message are u trying to send? u sound like a green snake in green grass. ever since i know this country the north has been in power for decades and elections has been rigged to make them remain in power but i hav never seen on any of these occations will even the most illierate person from the south ever raise a hand or strike a corper or innocent citizen going about their businesses for wat so ever aggressions they may hav. u talked about how mend wud hav reacted if the election was rigged against jonathan, are u that ignorant? If not for anything we all know that mend usually attack government properties or public facilities knowing full well that the gorvt will bear the full lost, at worst they will attack the individuals involved. and for ur information mend unrest were not triggered by election riging, its rather as a result of negligence and deterioration of their communities due to oil exploiration without due compensation in form of better socio economic and basic amenities given that their resources contribute greater % to national income. ss, se an sw is not as ignoranmus like ur amajiris that does hav respect for life and and blood not even on innocent people.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by dapachez: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2011
Davidom a big big amen to your prayers
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by sillyboy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
@The OP, egift
you must be an idiot! an A S S Hole too. I pray your family fall into the same situation this innocent corpers and Christians fall into and lose their lives. . . . .that way, you will understand better.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by Sarahluv(f): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2011
Let's humor u.
If Jonathan was rigged out, the south would definitely, as a matter of fact, not attack Northerners or Muslims as their target.

Secondly, the comparison is wrong, because nobody was rigged out. Some guys just feel they must force their candida on others, sorry, candidate.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by daddyhez(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2011
Chei, Nigerians! They will defend the indefensible and justify the condemnable.  Na wa o.

The foundations for difficulties with our peaceful coexistence was laid when, in 1914, Lord Lugard, a colonial master, brought together the diverse ethnic nationalities of the "land spoiled by rivers and lying beyond the rivers of Ethiopia" (as described in the Holy Bible) by amalgamation into an unholy matrimony without the consent of the people themselves.

Since colonialism was in itself unholy, and that union was unholy, it will remain unholy unto God till eternity,  until and unless, 

We undo that unholy deed.

What we should be doing on this forum is not to abuse and curse ourselves, but to proffer possible processes to bring that about. Don't be deceived; there is nothing like unity in diversity. God can never be mocked!
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by Myself2(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
Are you shitting me? shocked shocked shocked
Well I wont even dignify the useless egift with a response
SMH
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by chedza: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2011
you people and your ego, stop killing each other and start building your country, that's the best thing you can do, if you want to win elections join politics.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by topup: 1:41am On Apr 29, 2011
People fight and kill innocent people for what?? It is not as if there is justice in this country, no matter who is elected it will take a miracle for them to actually change Nigeria for the better.

Also, don't the people killing realise that elections are a reoccurring thing? They kill innocent people and themselves and in another few years do the same??
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by egift(m): 4:44am On Apr 29, 2011

[size=14pt]Arrest Northern Leaders Now or We Attack HAUSAS! Niger Delta Militants to Goodluck Jonathan[/size]

Niger-Delta Militants call on President Goodluck Jonathan to arrest Generals Muhammadu Buhari, Ibrahim Babangida , Aliyu Gusau, Mallam Adamu Ciroma and Abubakar Atiku. Failing which, the millitants shall mobilize for "vengance and anger on all Hausa and Fulani people we can find inside and outside our region."

Vengeance is absolutely not the way forward, it will only cause more chaos and anarchy. Dear Lord, help this nation.
The press release by the joint revolutionary council (JRC) of Niger Delta when you continue,

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0qEv4crMV2w/TbmHNtFMdvI/AAAAAAAACek/QFaXvd23wKk/s400/228181_10150175321915279_514965278_6722835_2157830_n.jpg[/img]

Now that elections are over

“We suspended our armed campaign for the independence of the Niger Delta when we discovered that General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and his co-travellers in the Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF) were attempting to fund hoodlums in our region to engage in terrorist activities aimed at painting a picture that the Niger Delta freedom fighters are against the Presidential ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan. We saw that the activities of criminal groups funded by the NPLF to oppose the Nigerian President would taint our genuine struggle for the independence of Niger Delta. However, we do not have anything against the Presidential ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan who happens to be from our region that has been politically marginalized under the heavy burden of internal colonialism.

Nevertheless, elections have come and gone. It is unfortunate that those who submitted themselves to the process refused to adhere to the layed down laws, rules and regulation enshrined in the Nigerian Electoral Act. Instead they resorted to violence in Northern Nigeria.

The violence has led to the indescribable massacre of 10,000 innocent civillians of Southern Nigerian origin by miscreats and supporters of General Muhammadu Buhari and his Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) which lost in the April 16, 2011 Presidential Election. Also, thousands of homes, shops and places of religious worship of people from the south of Nigeria living in the north were burnt and bombed.

It is sad that nothing concrete has been done to bring the masterminds and perpetrators of these dastardly acts to justice. We all know that the northern quartet of Mallam Adamu Ciroma, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku,
General Aliyu Gusau and General Ibrahim Babangida promised that hell will let loose if ruling party (PDP) refused to zone the presidency of Nigeria to the north, thereby setting the tone for a return to a north/south political rivalry. As part of their plans to achieve that, they sponsored terrorist bomb attacks in different part of Nigeria, including an attempt on the life of President Goodluck Jonathan on October 1, 2010. Their attempt to intimidate him out of the Presidential Primaries of PDP failed and he won.

Furthermore, the northern quartet rallied round and joined forces with General Muhammadu Buhari and his northern-based CPC in a bid to promote their Northern Regional bias. General Muhammadu Buhari tried
to absolve himself of the massacre and mayhem in the north, but there are evidence to proove that he and the northern quartet were the mastermind. Before the beginning of the electoral process he said severally that Nigeria would become another Somalia. He also promised an uprising if the PDP prevents him from winning. The biggest of them all was when he alleged that the ruling party flew millions of ballot papers to several parts of the country in the previous night before the election day. In that reckless remark, he rejected the possible
outcome of the election and vowed that he would never challenge the result of election in court neither will he contest in any election after 2011. With this comment, he set the tone for the sporadic violence and massacre of the lives of 10,000 innocent civillians of southern extraction in the north.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/arrest-northern-leaders-now-or-we.html
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by tpia5: 4:48am On Apr 29, 2011
isnt that dokubo asari?

the man is feeding at a good pasture.

is he based in nigeria or overseas, cos he's showing evidence of good living.
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by egift(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2011
tpia@:

isnt that dokubo asari?

the man is feeding at a good pasture.

is he based in nigeria or overseas, cos he's showing evidence of good living.

I heard he is doing "business" in Abuja. He is feeding well. Who after committing treasonable offenses and end up in a Federal Government Payroll with fat salary and "business" wink
Re: Would The South Be Peaceful If Jonathan Was Rigged Out by kakakent: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
egift:

And give assistance and congratulatory message to every Aboki and Mallam you meet on your way to blow up Federal Government facilities? Hypocrisy at best.

----------------
UPDATE
----------------
For those thugs insulting their families I hope you are not carried away by the useless renaming of this thread at the Home page?

My friend there is no justification whatsoever for killing a fellow human being so dnt even try to bring up that shit the north has always been a hubub of violence hell even bokoharam has a reason for their action maybe you should join them since u can justify killings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merit And Demerit Of United Nations! / I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 / Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.