Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Gunmen Abducts Hotel Owner And 8 Others, Demands N15M Ransome - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abducts Hotel Owner And 8 Others, Demands N15M Ransome (308 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Abducts Hotel Owner And 8 Others, Demands N15M Ransome by StechiteGistTV: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Unknown gunmen over the weekend stormed Agbo Hotel at Ajaawa community, Ogo Oluwa Local Government Area of Oyo State, kidnapping the owner of the hotel, Olukunle Oyedokun, his younger wife with the child she is nursing, two daughters, granddaughter, sister-in-law, her son and a guest at the hotel.

Daily Independent reports that the wife of the hotelier, Busayo Oyedokun, and the baby she’s nursing; his first child, Omoriyeba, and her six-year-old daughter, Adesewa; his brother’s wife, Julianah Oyedokun, and her 10-year-old son, John; and another child belonging to Oyedokun, Oluwajuwonlo alongside a guest in his hotel were whisked away by the abductors.

The gunmen were said to have stormed the hotel at about 10pm, shooting sporadically into the air before abducting their victims.

Family sources say the kidnappers have made calls through the victims’ phones, demanding N15 million as ransom.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Adewale Osifeso, has confirmed the incident and has said that efforts are being made to rescue the victims and arrest the culprits.

Read More On
https://stechitegist.com/gunmen-abducts-hotel-owner-and-8-others-demands-n15m-ransome-in-oyo/

Re: Gunmen Abducts Hotel Owner And 8 Others, Demands N15M Ransome by Qweenz: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
What's going on in this country? God help us!.. if you wouldn't mind, I will like to share a legit business opportunity where you can earn residually; daily,weekly and monthly.With just my smart phone and data,let me show you how I make over N25k-N30k weekly without referrals just by being online from 30min-1hr daily performing simple tasks. If you want to know more about how it works and start your earning join my wattsap group via the link below https:///LnBtIKHck0EEUSWUmLCqP3
Re: Gunmen Abducts Hotel Owner And 8 Others, Demands N15M Ransome by chatinent: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oh,my motherland.
Re: Gunmen Abducts Hotel Owner And 8 Others, Demands N15M Ransome by greymiles: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
Oh,my motherland.
Bros find another motherland, this one don cast
Re: Gunmen Abducts Hotel Owner And 8 Others, Demands N15M Ransome by chatinent: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
greymiles:
Bros find another motherland, this one don cast
The mother don go maternal home leave the land baa?

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Abuja Side Chic Allegedly Heats Oil And Pours It On Her Married Lover / After Killing And Shading Of Blood Such Person Think, Peace Of Mind . Hmm / Kogi: Ajagun Condemns Abduction Of Council Boss, Murder Of Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.