Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? (1265 Views)

Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government / US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by FatherOfJesus: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Are we underestimating them?

Seems like they really are not joking.

Meanwhile, remember that Nigeria had just 300,000 military personnels as at end of 2020 and no one is willing to join them right now as they are killing them like chickens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by oyebanji44: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
We don't want war please oo

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by The5DME(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
[[s]quote author=FatherOfJesus post=101153794]Are we underestimating them?

Meanwhile, remember that Nigeria had just 300,000 military personnels as at end of 2020 and no one is willing to join them right now as they are killing them like chickens.[/quote][/s]Ipob go give you headache one day.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by doggedfighter(f): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
I say no to war
Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by Sirkingsnado: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
I wana witsnes how war goes

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by GTkester: 12:00am On Apr 27, 2021
The5DME:
[[s]quote author=FatherOfJesus post=101153794]Are we underestimating them?

Meanwhile, remember that Nigeria had just 300,000 military personnels as at end of 2020 and no one is willing to join them right now as they are killing them like chickens.[/s]Ipob go give you headache one day.

IPOB is living rent free on their heads. I remember when Military was called in any how against IPOB. But now, since they picked up arms, even the military are now afraid to stage any road show.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by FatherOfJesus: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2021
GTkester:

IPOB is living rent free on their heads. I remember when Military was called in any how against IPOB. But now, since they picked up arms, even the military are now afraid to stage any road show.
the dice is still rolling, too early to call.
Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by joinnow: 12:22am On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Meanwhile, remember that Nigeria had just 300,000 military personnels as at end of 2020 and no one is willing to join them right now as they are killing them like chickens.

check global firepower. it's less than that approx 120,000 active personnel

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by GTkester: 1:51am On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
the dice is still rolling, too early to call.

True. So also is the IPOB dice just starting to roll.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by koondog: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

I noticed the moddd hid your thread about what yorubas want. I beg you to watch this video from A to Z, don't stop in between, finish it. After you finish watching it, it will answer all of your questions about Yorubas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU&t=109s
Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by Chibuzoc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Face your zoo of a country and allow IPOB rest for nairaland

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? by FatherOfJesus: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
koondog:

I noticed the moddd hid your thread about what yorubas want. I beg you to watch this video from A to Z, don't stop in between, finish it. After you finish watching it, it will answer all of your questions about Yorubas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU&t=109s
bros, just let us know what you want in simple English.

(1) (Reply)

Attack On IPOB Is Attack On Yoruba Nation, Igboho Warns FG / Igbo Group Battles FG Over Alleged Threat On Benue Governor, Ortom / The North Mocked Unarmed Igbo Youths When Buratai Forced Them To Swim In Mud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.