Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,859 members, 7,942,154 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) (3007 Views)

Soldier Calls On Colleagues To Quit Army Over Protection Of Terrorists (Video) / Sheikh Gumi: Many Boko Haram Commanders Willing To Surrender / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by olaskywealth: 4:57am On Apr 27, 2021
I was shot by a fellow soldier for killing many Boko Haram terrorists” – Ex Nigerian Soldier claims (Video)

A person who claimed to be an ex soldier of the Nigerian man has said in a current video that he was shot by his colleagues for allegedly killing many Boko Haram terrorists.

_I was shot by a fellow soldier for killing many Boko Haram terrorists - Ex Nigerian Soldier claims

Within the video sighted by LailasNews, the ex-soldier was talking on present ‘Nigeria Let’s Speak’ as he claimed he was the most effective sniper on a mission in opposition to Boko Haram.

Boko Haram is an Islamic sect that believes northern politics has been seized by a gaggle of corrupt, false Muslims. It needs to wage a battle in opposition to them, and the Federal Republic of Nigeria usually, to create a “pure” Islamic state dominated by sharia legislation.

The person mentioned he was shot by his colleagues as a result of he was killing too many Boko Haram fighters.

Continue Reading in full details & Watch Video from Official Poster:
https://thewapcloud.com/news/i-was-shot-by-a-fellow-soldier-for-killing-many-boko-haram-terrorists-ex-nigerian-soldier-claims-video-t1729

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by helinues: 5:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Tell us something different
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by orisa37: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2021
NATURAL JUSTICE. YOU LIVE BY GUNS YOU DIE BY GUNS. BOKOHARAM IN THE ARMY SHOT YOU.
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:12am On Apr 27, 2021
It hurts every Northern Muslim if Bokoharam are being decimated,
Arotile comes to mind

9 Likes

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by Vinstel: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Why should he tell you something different from what he experienced? Why do you always have a problem with the truth?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by helinues: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2021
Vinstel:

Why should he tell you something different from what he experienced? Why do you always have a problem with the truth?

Truth with something not logical...

He would have been dead by now if what he is saying is true
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by Racoon(m): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Lt Col Abu Ali was killed for the same reason.So also was another Lt Col/CO of a battalion at the war front as well as many others too numerous to be mentioned.

Even Maj.Gen.Adeniyi also gave a sitrep in this regard too but he is being court marshalled today because the government hates the truth.You love the terrorists in government hence anything contrary is always unacceptable to you.Hian!

11 Likes

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by helinues: 6:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Racoon:
Lt Col Abu Ali was killed for the same reason.So was another Lt Col/CO of a battalion
a the war front as well as many others to numerous to be mentioned.You love the terrorists in government hence anything contrary is always unacceptable to you.Hian!

Oga Shut that crap. The guy would have been dead if they really want to kill him..

So please don't feed me with that bunkum
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by edo3(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Oga Shut that crap. The guy would have been dead if they really want to kill him..

What is wrong wt u ds guy?Be human for once and always stand for d truth..This 30thousand pay u are always defending won't be forever...I know d country is hard and everyone wants to feed,,but don't lose ur conscience biko.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by femi4: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Dog eats dog
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by 9japride(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2021
I have a feeling that most posters who deliberately talk out of point and always support evil decisions by government might be foreigners. A true Nigerian will have a brotherly love in his/her heart towards Nigeria issues. I believe not all are BMC, some might be from other countries who envy Nigeria capabilities. Some monikers are just catching cruise and become a nuisance on nairaland. Smh
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2021
He is an idiot and we yoruba dis own him... He hasnt made any sensible comment here for a while now.
edo3:
What is wrong wt u ds guy?Be human for once and always stand for d truth..This 30thousand pay u are always defending won't be forever...I know d country is hard and everyone wants to feed,,but don't lose ur conscience biko.
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by olaskywealth: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Truth with something not logical...

He would have been dead by now if what he is saying is true

You have to watch the video before you say this
Use this link
https://thewapcloud.com/news/i-was-shot-by-a-fellow-soldier-for-killing-many-boko-haram-terrorists-ex-nigerian-soldier-claims-video-t1729

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by helinues: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by Khd95(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2021
boko haram is north, north is boko haram..its a business entrepris for the northern cabals cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Video of him being shot at?? undecided
You are not normal ...u want a video of him being shot at ? ....how much is your soul worth

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by HOVER206: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Nairaland is becoming shadow of itself, if not you should be be banned for life

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by helinues: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2021
HOVER206:

Nairaland is becoming shadow of itself, if not you should be be banned for life

Banned for what? undecided
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by helinues: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Igbochief001:

You are not normal ...u want a video of him being shot at ? ....how much is your soul worth

I thought you said I should watch the video of him being shot at...
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2021
edo3:
If (as some of you claimed) the military could kill Lt Col Abu Ali cos he was killing BH members what would stop them from killing an ordinary soldier? Why shoot him and let him go when they can kill him and nothing would happen?? I don't support the government but I have a brain for thinking things through.
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by denko(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

many of his kind have died there must always be a survivor to tell the story that how nature works.
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by Veqtor: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2021
At least he's are alive to testify. Many southern soldiers have died unnecessarily fighting a war that was setup to bring their untimely end.
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by T9ksy(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Banned for what? undecided

For been a bonafide mo..ron
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by helinues: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2021
T9ksy:

For been a bonafide mo..ron

Toh... That's only if wishes were horses....

Different people responding to one chat... It's good to be relevant though

grin cheesy
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2021
That was clearly a command from above not to overpower the Boko boys. The Innocent soldier was probably not aware of the plan and was just wasting them at random.

I had always known this was all camouflage by the govt to make us believe they are fighting boko haram. SMH.

God will soon expose and deal with all who are behind this insurgency.
Re: I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) by helinues: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2021
691one:
[s][/s]

Don't let me derail my own thread hence sending you this pleading here...You see the other comments I have made this morning, you have access to cancel all, I dash you, but you see the thread I created, it get why why I no want make you derail it.

Except if you are happy about the current situation in this country, that's when I think you can derail it..

So I dey beg, do that for me, even though na attacks go plenty but at least one or 2 contributions might change things.

So please do this for me, as per long time buddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE / Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. / Fraud Of 1.1 M Usd ( 550m ) Kyari Collected 300 K (800 Usd ) Nigerian Are Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.