Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,737 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? (490 Views)

What Is The Government Doing About The High Increase In Homosexuality In Nigeria / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Jones Abiri Charged For Terrorism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by freshkpomo(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Everyday Christians are getting killed, churches been burnt, and the likes of Gunmi and PANTami surfacing coupled with some past statements by Buhari and some northern elites before he became president shows that Some top Islamic leaders are part of this cycle of violence whether they deny it or not. They fund these groups and that's nothing but the truth. Our army too is not left out as they are quick to respond to stuffs like acid in the south but don't do same up north, we all know our army has a majority of muslim than christians that was why Gunmi told the bandits they were been killed by CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.

Now to the church. Men of God are busy buying Jets, expensive cars and building large churches here and there without thinking about their sheep. When this plan go full blown down they think there will still be a church for them to preach? Everyone will be running to save their lives. Their big buildings will become empty, their cars will rust away in their compounds. I think its time for these pastors to take security issues serious now that its not too late. The church is rich and can defend herself in a time like this. Staying on the side of peace won't help anyone as the Evil around is not something you can negotiate with. The news yesterday was all about killings, slaughtering and kidnappings. These victims are innocent but these guys don't really care, the only thing they understand is violence.
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Sailorsoldier1: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Pastor doesn't care as much as he and his wife n children are cashing out big time and their mumu congregation keep being mumu
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Terorislam: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2021
The mosque is the owner of terorism worldwide, so let the mosque deal with it first

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Rickyzagy: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2021
They are praying instead of fighting them and that is why it keeps coming to them cos faith without work is void

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2021
So what do you expect the church to do, start buying guns and weapons to arm militias?

The only option left is to pray.

The issue of terrorism is the sole responsibility of the government to handle ,and not church

1 Like

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Masterppower: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2021
When did it become the responsibility of the church to provide security to a nation?

I thought you people are educated but I'm disappointed to see that you people are empty.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by freshkpomo(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Masterppower:
When did it become the responsibility of the church to provide security to a nation?

I thought you people are educated but I'm disappointed to see that you people are empty.

You will know very soon. Check the front page for this post.
'We Need More Pantamis In Power, Don’t Remove Him. You’ll Regret' - Sheikh Gumi.
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by freshkpomo(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Pierocash:
So what do you expect the church to do, start buying guns and weapons to arm militias?

The only option left is to pray.

The issue of terrorism is the sole responsibility of the government to handle ,and not church
Ask Israel how they have survived.
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2021
freshkpomo:

Ask Israel how they have survived.
Isreali government took the battle to the camp of terrorists,it wasn't the Isreali churches that fought the war but their government. Here,our own government are looking like the terrorists themselves.

And Isreal isn't even a Christian nation,but Jewish nation. There are more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians. Christians in Israel are less than 2%.
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by freshkpomo(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Pierocash:
Isreali government took the battle to the camp of terrorists,it wasn't the Isreali churches that fought the war but their government. Here,our own government are looking like the terrorists themselves.

And Isreal isn't even a Christian nation,but Jewish nation. There are more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians. Christians in Israel are less than 2%.
You still don't get my point, Israel survived because they did not fold their hands and wait for help from above, that's my point.
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2021
freshkpomo:

You still don't get my point, Israel survived because they did not fold their hands and wait for help from above, that's my point.
that is the same point I am making. You said churches should do something,and I said what do you want churches to do aside prayer,they should arm militias?

It is the government that fights terrorists not Churches

1 Like

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Illuminatiship(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2021
me too I thought about this question pastors are quiet now because of the bribe received from polithiefians, this die go reach all of them,when the time Is right

1 Like

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by pointblank247(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2021
Many prophetic pastors Saw these coming and warned the federal government. I remember Prophet Joshua iginla, APOSTL Suleiman, etc they perfectly forecasted what ipob will turn to because of unnecessary attacks on their peaceful demonstrators. The prophets where ignored.
Only the confused and satanic enugu based rabble rouser was listened to.

Now una don see am

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by kingthreat(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are one of the unintelligent people that go about saying that it is only Christians that are killed to fuel sentiments of hate against another tribe and faith. Unfortunately, Christianity is a faith of peace and love, despite this self-defense cannot be ruled out though. You said there were many killings and kidnappings lately, tell us how many were Christians and how many were Muslims.

The students that were kidnapped in Greenfield university, one of the young men killed is a Muslim. The ones Boko Haram have been killing consistently aren't they Muslims? The highest victims of banditry in the North and North central aren't they Muslims too. But a daft person is trying to incite sentiments and claim it is only Christians so a Christian militia can rise up and the blood continues to flow.

By the way yesterday, IPOB members went to a Fulani family in vengeance and slaughtered many women and children. All because they were Muslim. If you want to carry gun, carry gun. Christianity is a religion of peace and love. Keep your hateful sentiments to yourself. The best Christian pastors can do is spread love and pray, if it gets too bad members are encouraged to defend themselves.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by stacyadams: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pierocash:
that is the same point I am making. You said churches should do something,and I said what do you want churches to do aside prayer,they should arm militias?

It is the government that fights terrorists not Churches

As usual church will hide under prayers, , grin grin una brethren vp for aso rock is praying too..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
collecting offering n giving prayers back in return.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by folabayo(f): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
They cant do much na,you want to block special gift they recieve from politicians.
Most of this pastors are friends with this politician in south, east, and even north.
They can't involve theirself much,they hv indirectly sold their voice/power to politicians.
Na only tithe matter them de show muscle and quoting scriptures

1 Like

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by freshkpomo(m): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2021
kingthreat:
You are one of the unintelligent people that go about saying that it is only Christians that are killed to fuel sentiments of hate against another tribe and faith. Unfortunately, Christianity is a faith of peace and love, despite this self-defense cannot be ruled out though. You said there were many killings and kidnappings lately, tell us how many were Christians and how many were Muslims.

The students that were kidnapped in Greenfield university, one of the young men killed is a Muslim. The ones Boko Haram have been killing consistently aren't they Muslims? The highest victims of banditry in the North and North central aren't they Muslims too. But a daft person is trying to incite sentiments and claim it is only Christians so a Christian militia can rise up and the blood continues to flow.

By the way yesterday, IPOB members went to a Fulani family in vengeance and slaughtered many women and children. All because they were Muslim. If you want to carry gun, carry gun. Christianity is a religion of peace and love. Keep your hateful sentiments to yourself. The best Christian pastors can do is spread love and pray, if it gets too bad members are encouraged to defend themselves.
Then what is JIHAD all about? Why do we have Muslim leaders defending these guys from time to time? I won't say much though, I am not the type of person who allows sentiment cloud my Judgment like most of you intelligent folks, I say things the way they are. The love you spoke about, is it really been preached? Everyone of them is just looking the other way and focusing on what concerns them. Wait till They kidnap someone close to Suleman, then you will realize that Boko haram is childsplay.

I still maintain, if the church does not act now, intelligent people like you will bear the burden cos most of those big leaders and pastors have private jets and will easily jet out once it gets intense.
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by freshkpomo(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Illuminatiship:
me too I thought about this question pastors are quiet now because of the bribe received from polithiefians, this die go reach all of them,when the time Is right
You sure? Cos them get churches abroad and Jets to fly them there once him set.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by kingthreat(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2021
freshkpomo:

Then what is JIHAD all about? Why do we have Muslim leaders defending these guys from time to time? I won't say much though, I am not the type of person who allows sentiment cloud my Judgment like most of you intelligent folks, I say things the way they are. The love you spoke about, is it really been preached? Everyone of them is just looking the other way and focusing on what concerns them. Wait till They kidnap someone close to Suleman, then you will realize that Boko haram is childsplay.

I still maintain, if the church does not act now, intelligent people like you will bear the burden cos most of those big leaders and pastors have private jets and will easily jet out once it gets intense.

If every muslim is a threat, you think you will be alive? I have been following your post on the cultism thread and you seem probably from Edo. Now question is how will you like been profiled as a heartless cultist because you come from an environment where cultism is the norm? Just like not all christians are bad, not all muslims are bad. The ones that are into kidnapping and banditry are not doing it for Jihad, they are for greed. Boko Haram is doing theirs for Islamic conquest though.
We are all angry with some leaders indirectly supporting Boko Haram. Pantami should either be sacked or resign. In the meanwhile, the church can invest in security to protect itself. But not by starting a militia.
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by Illuminatiship(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2021
freshkpomo:

You sure? Cos them get churches abroad and Jets to fly them there once him set.
God has a way of punishing people
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by freshkpomo(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=kingthreat post=101189940][/quote] Now i got the angle u are talking from. You are a man of so much wisdom and i must salute you. You finally got my message about the church protecting themselves and not going to war. Lastly, i dont see all muslims as terrorist but i simply think the quran carries some words that makes the lives of those who do not belive worthless as it is in the old testament of the bible before Jesus. Some people get carried away by these stuffs and begin their own adventures.
Re: What Is The Church Doing About Terrorism In Nigeria? by kingthreat(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2021
freshkpomo:
Now i got the angle u are talking from. You are a man of so much wisdom and i must salute you. You finally got my message about the church protecting themselves and not going to war. Lastly, i dont see all muslims as terrorist but i simply think the quran carries some words that makes the lives of those who do not belive worthless as it is in the old testament of the bible before Jesus. Some people get carried away by these stuffs and begin their own adventures.

True. The only thing that can save this world is love. Unfortunately in this part of the world, the hate is too extensive. God help us. Have a good day sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just In:fulani Herdsmen Allegedely Kidnap 8 People Along Akure Ijesha Express Wa / Chinese Billionaire Who Criticized Govt is Jailed 18 Years For Provoking Trouble / NDU Student Allegedly Throws Away A 6 Month Old Baby In Her Hostel Drainage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.