Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Regarding The Insecurity In The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regarding The Insecurity In The Country (466 Views)

Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President? / Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by helinues: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2021
This is actually my personal opinion...

Buhari/Apc, Pdp, state governors, Senators house of reps members and state assemblies and Nigerians should be blamed for the deteriorating insecurity in the country.

Let me start from Apc, they made campaign promises of turning Nigeria into an eldorado even though there are some aspects that we can really commend them on but on security, Buhari Apc are failure...Nigerians are tired of story.. You can't be paying ransom to criminals and expect this madness to stop... You are simply encouraging them to carry on which indirectly supporting the unrest in the country.

Pdp- Pdp is only a name in Nigeria, it's no longer political party... Please what's the duty of opposition party? It is not by coming all the time to oppose almost everything without proferring any solutions to them... Pdp is in the best position to see the lapses of this government and act on it to hear them up except if they don't want the situation to change just to be justified.

Still wondering why it's only when people are not in power , they know the right thing to do.

State Governors/State Assemblies- They should be regarded as zombies who can't think on their own.. The states which the rate of insecurity have been increasing, how would the governors of those states be remembered? Waiting for FG to tell you how to secure your state? When there was herders/farmers clashed in Ondo state, was it not the state assembly that later pass a law to prohibit open grazing... Why did it take them that long to make such decision?

Senators/House of Reps Members - Those ones can be regarded as vampires which their major duty is to suck money through bill.. I doubt if there is any bills presented by this government that have been rejected... They know the right thing to do by passing bills that would at least have an impact on ordinary Nigerians but do they care?

Nigerians- Those can be referred to as Hailey in American Dad... Hailey always blame government for all her woes in Life.. Government this, government that.. Ask your self sincerely, what contribution have you been making in changing the Nigeria situation at your own capacity.. So you want to blame Buhari for your street transformer that just blew up, Se you and Buhari dey live for the same area wey him go know say your transformer spoilt.. You no get local government chairman, house of assembly member, Senator and Reps representing your constituency...

I am actually fed up with killing here , killing there while all what we do is blaming blaming a d blaming without proferring solution... Even though some region might be clamouring for secession, but at least for now, the country Nigeria belongs to all of us.. If it's burn, we all burn.

2023 is around the corner, as usual, we are very good in debating about who will be president or not but not ready to participate in the process.. Those that are ready to participate in the process are very cheap to be bought. Then we repeat the same mistakes we have been making for years and the wailing and popo lamentations continue...

Buhari failed regarding insecurity in the country , no mincing of words but he has less than 3 years to pack his back and go... You see those space of time, we need to make use of it and really have a discussion about what we really want for the country...

I am fed up of blaming games, we need solution to our problems..

My 1 naira opinion
Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by Mexzy4sho(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101165955]This is actually my personal opinion...

Buhari/Apc, Pdp, state governors, Senators house of reps members and state assemblies and Nigerians should be blamed for the deteriorating insecurity in the country.]

Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by ngadaAwo: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
the only solution to this is to renegotiate our unity in this country.

each region should present an unbiased representative on round table to renegotiate our existence.

because if this continues even the military will be overstretched and I see soldiers abandoning their duties.
the casualties is heavy on them and they seems to be confused because they're fighting on all fronts.
Boko haram is using the opportunity to gain grounds and advancing to more northern states.
bandits are kidnapping for fun without interference.
just this week the military have lost almost 50 soldiers or more.
I'm not talking about those lost in the north east unreported.
Buhari is the most useless leader I've ever seen in my life.
what makes a leader is not how many wars you won but how many peace and prosperity you brought.
only you dey fight Boko haram, bandits, ESN and UGM I'm not talking about fulani herdsmen.
yet you can't apply wisdom to find the cause of the fracas.
instead you keep escalating issues.
Kemi Adeosun resigned when nysc scandal rocked her yet Pantami was indicted beyond reasonable doubts of terrorism yet you left him to still lead one of the most sensitive ministry.
what message are you sending to the masses?
in my opinion Buhari is 100% cause of this carnage.

Let's just pray that the niger delta don't see any reason to start their own because that will the end

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by kevapet: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lamentation of a bullharist one naijeriyanist. Keep on writing the epistles. Your nijeriya is forever gone to the dust. Keep on ignorantly upholding it forcefully. The North can never know any iota of peace as long as Nigeria remains and it will keep stretching to your lands it south. This one too hear say dem dey create thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by helinues: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
the only solution to this is to renegotiate our unity in this country.

each region should present an unbiased representative on round table to renegotiate our existence.

because if this continues even the military will be overstretched and I see soldiers abandoning their duties.
the casualties is heavy on them and they seems to be confused because they're fighting on all fronts.
Boko haram is using the opportunity to gain grounds and advancing to more northern states.
bandits are kidnapping for fun without interference.
just this week the military have lost almost 50 soldiers or more.
I'm not talking about those lost in the north east unreported.
Buhari is the most useless leader I've ever seen in my life.
what makes a leader is not how many wars you won but how many peace and prosperity you brought.
only you dey fight Boko haram, bandits, ESN and UGM I'm not talking about fulani herdsmen.
yet you can't apply wisdom to find the cause of the fracas.
instead you keep escalating issues.
Kemi Adeosun resigned when nysc scandal rocked her yet Pantami was indicted beyond reasonable doubts of terrorism yet you left him to still lead one of the most sensitive ministry.
what message are you sending to the masses?
in my opinion Buhari is 100% cause of this carnage.

Let's just pray that the niger delta don't see any reason to start their own because that will the end

Niger Delta kwa, abeg not for now... It's not everything one needs to proof how stubborn he is.. All those aggrieved party should be listened to through their representatives from each region...

It's doesn't have to be another charade of money wasting in terms of National conference. Both senate and house can have a joint meeting with the invitation of representatives from each region.. We really need to have a discussion about what Nigeria stand for? Prosperity or destruction.

Imagine coming online to check update about Imo, abeg na development news abi na destruction? God forbid bad thing.

Moniker presidency, I know you are somehow close to the same presidency ( Na so we dey read for news), if you can pass this message to them, we would appreciate...

Enough of all this unnecessary blood shedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by helinues: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerian youths, I swear we bleeped up... So we wasted so many weeks talking about Pantami while all this killing was and still going...

Chisos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by EmekaChiwe: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Nigerian youths, I swear we bleeped up... So we wasted so many weeks talking about Pantami while all this killing was and still going...

Chisos!

Most Nigerians online are usually interested in petty gossips and news instead of national development.

The endsar protest would have been an opportunity to demand for solutions to real problems like increase in electricity tarrif, police brutality, demand infrastructures and fight against corruption and terrorism but the organisers were more interested in gay rights and regime change instead of real issues affecting Nigerians.

They lost their chance, now they have been looked aside as mere noise makers and anarchists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by Bethel4Life(f): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hey bro what's all this na... I thought they said we zombies should wait a little at least a week for them to pay us so that we can continue defending this terrorist gonment angry

I will report u to our WhatsApp group..
Nonsense

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by Fvckyouall: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Most Nigerians online are usually interested in petty gossips and news instead of national development.

The endsar protest would have been an opportunity to demand for solutions to real problems like increase in electricity tarrif, police brutality, demand infrastructures and fight against corruption and terrorism but the organisers were more interested in gay rights and regime change instead of real issues affecting Nigerians.

They lost their chance, now they have been looked aside as mere noise makers and anarchists.

Are gay rights and regime change not problems facing Nigeria today, fight for your own change and let them fight for theirs
Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by helinues: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Are gay rights and regime change not problems facing Nigeria today, fight for your own change and let them fight for theirs

Why hiding under ENDSARS protest when they could have started their own campaign on their own?
Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
PDP

PDP is not the only opposition party we have in Nigeria, it is not the ruling party which has the power to effect change but won't

The problem hasn't been shortage of voices, Nigerians have been crying even up to endsars campaign, this government don't take people's concern and voices unless it probably has escalated to international embarrassment eg endsars

Do not forget that this is a government that came out to say it would not be intimidated by opinions, it is a government that doesn't even deem the people necessary to engage with.

So blaming an opposition party for "not speaking out" when you are the same person that would call it political undertone is foolish.

The people have been speaking if buhari actually has an ear

Nigerians

Are you seriously blaming the masses who have been at the receiving end of Buhari stupid economic crisis, his insecurity killing, etc

Everyone should basically be setting up parallel government right now from their streets upwards.

Trust me not even police and army can withstand organised crisis in just SS/Se alone.

But the people have kept faith with their supposed government not to create anarchy, despite the killing from fulanis they still leave government to do it's supposed duties

What else do you want from them

State Governors

We can criticise state governors in other aspects but when it comes to security we all know how the federal system puts security in the hands of the president.

There is little a governor can do without revolting against the Nigeria constitution he is bounded to

A governor can't be funding a guerrilla warfare with state funds, the police and the military in his state answers to the inspector general of police who answers to the president that obviously has a template on how Fulani Herdsmen terrorists shouldn't be touched, bandits payed for and released.

If the governors sets up his own security outfit in practice it's nothing more than a vigilante group when the federal police dictates what gun it should employ, and how to carry out activities that lines up with not hurting the culprit it was set up for

This is why akeredolu, ortom both have pains and zeal to end the insecurity concerns but their hands are tied by the Nigeria constitution which won't allow them attack because the culprit would always be the northern Fulani Herdsmen, bandits (attack on these bad eggs is attack on north and not permitted)

State Assemblies

There is no bill they would pass that wouldn't essentially maintain staos quo, this is because the Nigeria constitution supersedes them as a state, and they must work within that jurisdiction.

Look at the bills the south west assemblies as a whole created to form amotekun, today amotekun is dead because the bills would always subject them to the inspector general of police who has an interest to protect the culprits

Problem
Our major problem is the Nigeria constitution, one tribe criminals are sacred criminals that shouldn't be touched.

No matter the grievous state of their crimes touching them is an abomination, but their can be no equity without justice.

This tribe is not just aware of this loopsidedness law, they are milking it, they can kill as they wish and nothing would happen

The law itself is what is encouraging them because they see the green light to committ any crime any where

Solution

We need a restructured constitution, this one places fulanis above justice, gej couldn't stop terrorism because he was threatened that bringing criminals to justice is attack on north.

Buhari has been giving Fulani Terrorists the green light to committ crimes because he sees them as superior to others

This is why people are crying they need their own country since this one has no equity or justice

That's why ESN was created since the people can no longer trust the government for equity and justice

1 Like

Re: Regarding The Insecurity In The Country by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2021
has helinues finally repented??

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Terrorist Sympathiser, Heartless Fulani Warlord: Ortom / Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered / Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.