Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video (34922 Views)

243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by bubu2019: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
my question is what does Atiku and pdp stand to gain from all this organise killing and Banditary?
You sucked your mama breast abi na cow milk and mixture of kunu and akamu?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by FBIBOT(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Iyan ogun odun a ma jo ni lowo... 20 years Pounded yam can still burn your fingers and throat grin
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by pavoda: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Signed
Muyiwa Adekeye
Special Adviser to the Governor (Media & Communication)
27th April 2021

When the chips are down, you will not find these Fulani people there to make any sense

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
You do not negotiate or compensate terrorists, so I stand with ElRufai on this. But Nigeria does not have enough intelligence to tackle these people. Or can we say its corruption also.

What I learned here is that when you throw stone, beware of the glass window. Again, whatever you say in greed now will work against you later. This is the case of ElRufai. Due to his hunger to unseat Jonathan, he crossed the line, and made senseless comments. Now, he finds himself in the same situation, even in more critical case. Funny, Jonathan has never criticized all of them since they took over, but people are bashing them, and apologizing to gentle Jonathan. Hmmm. This life. If El Rufai could turn the hand of time, he would definitely swallow all his useless criticisms against Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by lexy2014: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Someone please turn on the AC. The heat is much.

Everyone with his own views and style. And here comes El-rufai with his own view and widely condemned by "dissenting " views.
Until one gets in that shoe, you might never really know where and how it hurts.

Nevertheless, I still believe El-rufai is one man with a strong heart. Typical of what real leaders should be.

I'll be forced to share with you what happened this morning while on transit with my friend

I nearly killed him;

So my friend—a staunch anti-Buhari/APC — argued with me why the government would even consider negotiating with terrorists.

I asked if he had learnt of the death of some students and I repeated same thing El-rufai had said to Jonathan about employing all tactics to set hostage free.

He still argued.

So I saw a 911 truck , and since i was driving, I thought of maneuvering and ramming into it.

I could get another car, but what if I lose my legs?

However, we must learn to reason with people's views.
My friends argument is that, paying ransom is tantamount to arming them.
Even if they set these ones free, they would have gotten more resources to hold another set of people hostage.

In all, we must agree that Leadership and decision making isn't as easy as we think and we can't please everyone

Pls what has paying ransom got to do with this issue? Does d FG not no where d bandits are? What's difficult in arresting Sheik Gumi who has now become a spokesperson for d bandits? If Gumi knows where bandits are, why does d FG not no where they are?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by lexy2014: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
You do not negotiate or compensate terrorists, so I stand with ElRufai on this. But Nigeria does not have enough intelligence to tackle these people. Or can we say its corruption also.

What intelligence are u looking for? If Sheik Gumi nos where d bandits, why does d FG not no where they are?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by ivili(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
my question is what does Atiku and pdp stand to gain from all this organise killing and Banditary?
When the killings were going on in 2014 and APC was campaigning,was there something they gained?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Imsoblessed:
my brother, ayam not understanding o. maybe out of the stadium

Anyway, own goal on his head

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Crystalom3:

Thats all this government does. Denying everything that ever came out of their mouth pre-election

They will one day deny their names

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by alimiadedayo1: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
What do you stand to gain from saying rubbish from mouth clown.. What does atiku has to do with the Insecurity in this country and don't tell me you are not an APC member or terrorist symphatizer? Cause the rubbish you pour out is a political statement

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by bilulu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
You mean Atiku and PDP are behind all these killings?
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by observanc1: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
just stop this rubbish. Just stop. False accusation is a crime. Just that u have a phone and data doesnt mean that u should type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Trash....

As expected
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by wednesdays26: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:

You need a psychological check-up. I'm sorry for your brain. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by musa234(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
walahi be careful what you say online.. Everything is not joke, we are angry here in the north already, everywhere is boiling.. You can be traced through your IP address.. Once again be careful.
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

What intelligence are u looking for? If Sheik Gumi nos where d bandits, why does d FG not no where they are?

You didnt quote all my post but chose a part which doesnt portray my intention. Anyway, part of the intelligence is that you are a civilian who has no skill in the area. A good example is that FG (Federal Government) cannot know it, it is the military who should know it and then brief their chief in commander who is the president. It has nothing to do with FG. So, the way you mixed it up because you do not know the details is how you will continue making mistake thinking it is an easy task. Also, read the part where I mentioned corruption. If you read deep and you interpreted it well, it explains it all.

Goodluck bro! .
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Minjim: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Now that you're wearing the same shoe, your opinion has changed just like Pantami

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by stanliwise(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

Everyone with his own views and style. And here comes El-rufai with his own view and widely condemned by "dissenting " views.
Until one gets in that shoe, you might never really know where and how it hurts.

Nevertheless, I still believe El-rufai is one man with a strong heart. Typical of what real leaders should be.

I'll be forced to share with you what happened this morning while on transit with my friend

I nearly killed him;

So my friend—a staunch anti-Buhari/APC — argued with me why the government would even consider negotiating with terrorists.

I asked if he had learnt of the death of some students and I repeated same thing El-rufai had said to Jonathan about employing all tactics to set hostage free.

He still argued.

So I saw a 911 truck , and since i was driving, I thought of maneuvering and ramming into it.

Even if the bandits set these ones free, they would have gotten more resources to hold another set of people hostage.

In all, we must agree that Leadership and decision making isn't as easy as we think and we can't please everyone
Security is about prevention not making useless decisions you wouldn’t make if his children where among. He has started it let him keep it

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You didnt quote all my post but chose a part which doesnt portray my intention. Anyway, part of the intelligence is that you are a civilian who has no skill in the area. A good example is that FG (Federal Government) cannot know it, it is the military who should know it and then brief their chief in commander who is the president. It has nothing to do with FG. So, the way you mixed it up because you do not know the details is how you will continue making mistake thinking it is an easy task. Also, read the part where I mentioned corruption. If you read deep and you interpreted it well, it explains it all.

Goodluck bro! .

What are u? Aren't a civilian or are u a military person? If u are civilian, what now gives u d competence in d area of intelligence over& above any other civilian in nigeria? If being miliy is d criteria for discussing this issue, then d military should have resolved d said issue by now. Is sheik gumi a civilian or military? How come he is more competent in locating bandits than d military & all it's resources?

Pls what has corruption got to do with intelligence gathering on d whereabouts of bandits?

Since u say d FG can't no d whereabout of bandits & that it is d military that should no, who is d military under? Who does d military work for? If they brief their "chief in commander", isn't that d FG knowing?

NB: pls what is "chief in commander"? Is that a constitutional role in nigeria?
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Viktoro1: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
If you don't have anything to say just shut up. Where were you when an Apc statesman admitted that they were responsible for the influx of these janja weeds from Mali, inorder to take the govt by all means just incase apc didn't win the election in 2015, and he warned them against it but they were power intoxicated.
When mailafia said the govt knew the sponsors of these killers, they sent the DSS against him.
Nonsense sad
Leave pdp outta this abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by CSTRR: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
El rufai said then that their job as opposition is to downplay and rubbish even the good things that Jonathan has done as well as criticise him for his faults.

He said it with his full chest.

The thing shock me.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by CSTRR: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
The APC of 2013-2015 were the real children of hate.

PDP still dey learn.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by babajero(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
The question should be what is Bihari and the Fulanis gaining from all this death, just because they want to rule Africa, this jihad they have embarked on will consume all of them including Buhari, the Fulanis and every other Muslims involved in it one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
It's like you woke up deciding to spend your money on defamation court case. Do you have a history of making lawyers rich? asking for a lawyer friend.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Lazenby007(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cpossibility:

Hope you are ok?
I don't think so
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by midehi2(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
This one/thing is still delusional cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Munzy14(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

I nearly killed him;

He still argued.

Even if the bandits set these ones free, they would have gotten more resources to hold another set of people hostage.

Shallow minds LIKE YOU will always find a way to manoeuvre truth in other to absorb their role model of blames on their hypocrisy and incompetence...

So typical of sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Amwitty(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
Hahahahahahahahaha angryyou are joking right?
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Yeahmehn: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Even though this gov contradicted himself I must say this response is very intelligent. We go vex but after a few days we forget.

Pantami should hire this man's media aide and not be using the idiots that are trying to make us like him to no avail. What am I saying sef?! He's immature!
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by NaMe4: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

I nearly killed him;

He still argued.

So you had a thought of ramming into a 911 truck because someone in the car had opposing views.

There is something about these buhari supporters.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by MarvelousMe: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:

The same things buhari, the whole apc hierarchy gained when they reorganized a ragtag boko haram group that were scattered and demoralized and harmed them and set them upon their own country

The same things buhari, apc and the northern elites gained when they imported militia Fulanis from all neighboring countries and armed them against their own country...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Construction Of Ibaka Super Highway Leading To Ibom Deep Seaport Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.