Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 (25193 Views)

Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Gerrard59(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Only clowns believe that Buhari would have accepted defeat or lost in 2019. A coup plotter once in power will do everything possible not to leave office. The mistake was made in 2015, Buhari should have never been allowed to become president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2021
mouthofThegod:
Helineus monogamy mannabbqgrill oya food don land.
Come and be more catholic than the pope grin
He's the best thing after slice bread....

According to the stooges though...
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Eriokanmi: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Cnach:

Na lie
If u think things are hard here now, bro it a normal life in North. so they don't even know whether the economy is good or bad
lol. True
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by emperor863(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2021
Cnach:

Just be saying rubbish u think u are doing anybody abi?..
Oga for ur information if u elect someone like buhari again, for get! if u survive it either ur mother, father or siblings can NEVER survive it.
If u like remove ur sense and talk like a core ilitrate

We will elect Tinubu whether you like it or not. You will have your say (on Nairaland) as usual.

Sorry sir.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Cnach: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2021
emperor863:

We will elect Tinubu whether you like it or not. You will have your say (on Nairaland) as usual.

Sorry sir.
I'm a businessman, a wired one. Increase dollar today I will increase my price per item just that moment so will every businessman do. U will be the one suffering it. There would be low patronage but as time goes u get use to it and start buying as usual my pocket doesn't go down.
Bw I don't have problem with Tinubu, he was never a governor of my state and so I don't know him, maybe he is good..the only thing I think he possess I hate is his selfishness and maybe he is not really like that. Don't think I'm a tribal bigot like u. My sense is working and its efficiency can not be reduced by tribe or religion. Go back to school, a graduate don't suppose to practice tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by DamnnNiggarr: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2021
atonement12:
Wetin con make West concern you?
because Westerners are Southern Sabos just like this Olusegun of a man,
East is not my problem, because they warned all the southerners even right from 2014, and we are binded by one mother (the Igbo) and they're never a threat to Southern unity.
I can bet my left nyansh that this Olushegu of a man voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 but as usual, afo.nja with snake-like attitude will deny.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by emperor863(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Cnach:

I'm a businessman, a wired one. Increase dollar today I will increase my price per item just that moment so will every businessman do. U will be the one suffering it. There would be low patronage but as time goes u get use to it and start buying as usual my pocket doesn't go down.
Bw I don't have problem with Tinubu, he was never a governor of my state and so I don't know him, maybe he is good..the only thing I think he possess I hate is his selfishness and maybe he is not really like that. Don't think I'm a tribal bigot like u. My sense is working and its efficiency can not be reduced by tribe or religion. Go back to school, a graduate don't suppose to practice tribalism.

Thank you. Wire,wire business man like invictus or whatever his name is. I pray he comes out of jail alive to face he shame of his wire wire business.

Thanks for acceding to the fact that Tinubu and other south west leaders have never governed your states. I would therefore advice you to educate your kinsmen from the east to face their thieving governors and put them to scrutiny and leave our governors in the southwest to do the work they were elected for.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Cnach: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2021
emperor863:

Thank you. Wire,wire business man like invictus or whatever his name is. I pray he comes out of jail alive to face he shame of his wire wire business.

Thanks for acceding to the fact that Tinubu and other south west leaders have never governed your states. I would therefore advice you to educate your kinsmen from the east to face their thieving governors and put them to scrutiny and leave our governors in the southwest to do the work they were elected for.

One day u will realise that every southerner is ur sibling and no one again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by emperor863(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Cnach:

One day u will realise that every southerner is ur sibling and no one again

Thanks. I really pray for that day.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by keneck1: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Wittyduchess:
If you are reading this and you voted for buhari in 2019 just know you are irredeemably cursed. I see such people are r3tarded and gullible. Who the fvck believes 1 naira will be equal to a dollar? geez!
o boy your pains is irredeemable,you need plenty of pity
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2021
keneck1:
o boy your pains is irredeemable,you need plenty of pity
A hit dog will holla, lol.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by ofiko123(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
You are just telling us now abi...
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by ThatFairGuy1: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
very sad situation
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2021
INEC brought back Buhari through the manipulation of the Votes.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by tobstarizhia(m): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2021
emperor863:

Yes, you're right. WE WILL ELECT TINUBU IN 2023.

You can do nada about this because you do not have the population. Majority have their way while minority have their say (on Nairaland).

That is democracy.

Why do you want to elect Tinubu as president? Seriously, I'm curious. Can't just be because of the money he's paying you. Has to be something I'm not seeing in the man. You seriously think Tinubu can make Nigeria better, solve our problems? Do you live in Nigeria. Do you have children here in Nigeria? I'm just curious. Because it's like I'm the only one afraid for my safety the way things are going on in the country. Money be damned.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by atonement12: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
because Westerners are Southern Sabos just like this Olusegun of a man,
East is not my problem, because they warned all the southerners even right from 2014, and we are binded by one mother (the Igbo) and they're never a threat to Southern unity.
I can bet my left nyansh that this Olushegu of a man voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 but as usual, afo.nja with snake-like attitude will deny.
Lots of gibberish in your rantings!
Starting with Azikiwe's selfish slavish schemings that enthroned Balewa, to Nzeogwu/Ifajuana's selective coup targets, and Ironsi's abolition of regions and starting Unitary government for possible Igbo domination...I wonder who are the snake-like/rebellious children that have put Nigeria in the present situation. sad
P.S You are advised not to bet your left nyash- you will easily loose it! smiley
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by DamnnNiggarr: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
atonement12:
Lots of gibberish in your rantings!
Starting with Azikiwe's selfish slavish schemings that enthroned Balewa, to Nzeogwu/Ifajuana's selective coup targets, and Ironsi's abolition of regions and starting Unitary government for possible Igbo domination...I wonder who are the snake-like/rebellious children that have put Nigeria in the present situation. sad
P.S You are advised not to bet your left nyash- you will easily loose it! smiley

Spare me all these unwarranted jargons of yours.
I'm talking about 2015 and 2019 general election that brought this tyrant, no-good government into power, and one half-baked graduate from the land of acclaimed sophistication brought in men who reigned when my parents were still toddlers, men that I can't describe what they looked like just to deviate from the main topic at hand.

If you like, twist it all you can, bring in ancestors who reigned God-knows-when, all I am telling you is that the AFONJAS including you and your brother, Holusegun brought in these evil men, no-good government, politically and democratic disasters into power in 2015 and 2019, so why trying to shy away from the truth like a snake trying to shy away from fire??
Go ahead and tell me if it were Azikiwe and Nzeogwu(BTW, to you guys, he's Igbo today when we're talking about the coup and tomorrow he may not be Igbo when we start talking about oil and individual achievement) that persuaded the AFONJAS from the land of the dead into voting this disaster of a government.
Tell me more, it's gonna be fun.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
emperor863:

Sorry sir.
The problem many people have with Tinubu isn't majorly that he is Yoruba ,rather he has very similar attributes to buhari.
Why not the Yorubas actually bring someone who can actually change Nigeria around than another divisive ,biased, tribalistic and corrupt fellow
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by atonement12: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Spare me all these unwarranted jargons of yours.
I'm talking about 2015 and 2019 general election that brought this tyrant, no-good government into power, and one half-baked graduate from the land of acclaimed sophistication brought in men who reigned when my parents were still toddlers, men that I can't describe what they looked like just to deviate from the main topic at hand.

If you like, twist it all you can, bring in ancestors who reigned God-knows-when, all I am telling you is that the AFONJAS including you and your brother, Holusegun brought in these evil men, no-good government, politically and democratic disasters into power in 2015 and 2019, so why trying to shy away from the truth like a snake trying to shy away from fire??
Go ahead and tell me if it were Azikiwe and Nzeogwu(BTW, to you guys, he's Igbo today when we're talking about the coup and tomorrow he may not be Igbo when we start talking about oil and individual achievement) that persuaded the AFONJAS from the land of the dead into voting this disaster of a government.
Tell me more, it's gonna be fun.
Gibberish++ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Meets With Babatunde Fashola Over Otta-Abeokuta Road. / Buhari Appoints James Momoh As NERC Chairman / Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.