Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

5 Reason Why You Should Always Pee While Bathing In The Shower - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reason Why You Should Always Pee While Bathing In The Shower (384 Views)

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? / 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Why You Should Always Pee While Bathing In The Shower by besofast: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
5 Reason Why You Should Always Pee While Bathing In The Shower

People are often ashamed to talk about normal bodily functions, especially if it concerns using the toilet. We even go out of our way to avoid using the word and instead prefer to say restroom, ladies' room, or powder room.

But urine isn't nearly as scary as we make it out to be. After all, it is primarily made up of glucose, amino acids, and electrolytes. Nevertheless, if someone admits to peeing in the shower, they are more than likely to get a few strange looks. But in reality, peeing in the shower is completely harmless and saves a ton of water. 

READ MORE HERE: https://naijacampusjams.com/5-reason-why-you-should-always-pee-while-bathing-in-the-shower/

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Always Pee While Bathing In The Shower by squarelead(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol, why will I be ashamed of that, something I dey do every day. I can say it anywhere if the topic is lighted
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Always Pee While Bathing In The Shower by meobizy(f): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2021
I remember typing that I exercise naked daily while visiting Reddit and got laughed out of the thread. I can't imagine admitting to this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Drastically Reduce Your Belly Fat. / What Is The Best Diet For Chronic Kidney Disease? / Breaking News!!! Nigeria Record First Omicron Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.