Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,364 members, 7,940,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

See What Will Happen If The Constitution Ever Says That Love Is A Crime(opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Will Happen If The Constitution Ever Says That Love Is A Crime(opinion) (287 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Will Happen If The Constitution Ever Says That Love Is A Crime(opinion) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
have you ever imagine that it will be a crime to love?

see what will happen if the law ever say love is a crime and loving is an offence.

opinion

if the law will say that love is a crime we will obey it because we are responsible citizens

but we will not obey it; because if we don't love it, we will not do what it says.

and so we will keep loving in other to obey that law that says that love is a crime
Re: See What Will Happen If The Constitution Ever Says That Love Is A Crime(opinion) by zillavisual: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
i already have an headache.

NOTE:
I will edit your audio and videos for youtube, tiktok, instagram and so on Free of Charge. click on "learn more" below to get more info.

!!! Offer closes soon !!!
Re: See What Will Happen If The Constitution Ever Says That Love Is A Crime(opinion) by Henrydonland(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
That is what pains me most because anything that this leaders throw at Nigerians we just swallow it and go about smiling as if all is well.

Just checked the newspapers and the news are so bad.
Re: See What Will Happen If The Constitution Ever Says That Love Is A Crime(opinion) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Henrydonland:
That is what pains me most because anything that this leaders throw at Nigerians we just swallow it and go about smiling as if all is well.

Just checked the newspapers and the news are so bad.

that is it.

what the effect of whatever they want us to do will be is always neglected with the believe that they are planning for our good and betterness. forgeting that what makes them better may turn up worst for us

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Use Hand Gestures During Phone Calls / What Happens When You Move In To Your Partner’s House Before Marriage. / Question: Should I Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.