Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Interview! Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview! Please Help (696 Views)

Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. / My First Time To Be Attending An Interview Please What Do I Need To Know / Baker Hughes Interview,please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview! Please Help by agba1: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
Your advice is important to me as I have never been letdown on this forum.

I attended an interview few days ago and the interview was very very successful. After leaving the venue of the interview, I was called and asked what my present salary is. This I told him. The following day, the same person called and asked me the same question.
For the second time I answer him the same way I answered him earlier. He said they can only add little to my present salary, though he did not say how much, but also mention that the tax in that company is huge.
He threw another question, what my minimum acceptable pay. I told him and that was the end. The next thing I heard was bye bye.
My question is; should I call him to reduce my minimum acceptable pay or bargain the salary issue?
Your advice is crucial!
Cheer!!!

(1) (Reply)

Info In Kano / Gtb How Far"?>>? / Wanted Celebrity Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.