Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,540 members, 7,972,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report (296 Views)

Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Onitsha Fire And Why Nigeria Is The Worst Country In The Whole Universe / Falana Reacts To Lagos As "World’s Third Worst City" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by tonyluyi1985: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2021
The Chandler Good Government Index has recently ranked Nigeria as the third worst country in the world.
The report ranked Africa’s most populous nation very low on governance and leadership.
The 2021 report released in Singapore noted that the ability to effectively tackle corruption is the strongest indicator of good governance.
The index, which was the first in the series, scored Nigeria 0.44 on leadership and foresight; anti-corruption 0.45; long-term vision 0.47; strategic prioritization 0.41 and innovation 0.4.
The report also ranked Nigeria low in other parameters, scoring the nation 98 in leadership and foresight; 85 in robust laws and policies; 101 in strong institutions; 88 in financial stewardship; 97 in attractive marketplace; 72 in global influence and reputation and helping people rise 98.
Finland ranked number one with 0.848 points followed by Switzerland; Singapore; Netherlands; Denmark; Norway; Sweden; Germany; New Zealand and Canada.
Mauritius, which was Africa’s best performer scored 0.5670, placing it at number 38 on the index.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/04/28/nigeria-is-now-third-worst-country-in-the-world-report/
Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by southsouthking(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Mtchew is a lie jare.

This people called Chandler Good Government Index can lie for Africa.

I can boldly make claim to say that Nigeria is number one(1) worst governed Country in the world.

Please and Please, help a Brother going for a job interview tomorrow with transportation fare.

The mail for the interview invitation came late yesterday evening, and there's no way i can get the transportation fare because it was just too sudden, only God knows that, so that is why am here to please seek for your help, support and kind gesture.

I reside at Alakoto Meji here in Badagry, and the location for the job interview is at Victoria Island.

Syngenta Nigeria Limited:

Plot 5 Chief Yusuf biodun Street, Oniru Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Please help me get this Job, it will be a life changer for me.

Nothing is too small please i beg you all in the name of God and Allah.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by jullary(m): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2021
Mumu people, even Afghanistan better pass Nigeria now!
Uncle jona am sorry for what I said during your time.
To go out now is a serious prayer killing everywhere and this same idiot can trace the people funding the endsars influencers! Now to trace the issue of insecurity is hard?!
Las Las our mumu never do.
Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by javaguru: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2021
same topic again
Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by Yankee101: 5:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari well done
Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by MajesticKris: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2021
All thanks to bubu!!
Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Who owns that website
Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by santakris(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Check the attached and see how far Nigeria has gone under Baba Buhari.

Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by okosodo: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2021
congratulations
Re: Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report by Mynd44: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2021

(1)

Terrorism: Invite Akpabio For Interrogation, PDP Urges DSS / Let Military Take Over, Divide Nigeria Into Six States – Clarke Tell Buhari / Twitter Spaces Is Here, Let’s Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.