Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,279 members, 7,920,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? (8546 Views)

Yoruba Dark Skinned Men thread ❤ / Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2011
aminalib:

lmaooo i really just laughed, ,,sounds like a case of gangrene sir grin grin

lol grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419 you are very racist to your own people. You look down on your own people. I think you should leave Africa.

I for one I am proud of being an African not black but African. I am proud of the different varieties of Africa.

You are a very racist lebanese. Get out of Africa. We know you want to be white.

I think the 'green' refers to the unwashed where the dirt is so overwhelming it looks green. Its fungi buildup
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Igwe419 you are very racist to your own people. You look down on your own people. I think you should leave Africa.

I for one I am proud of being an African not black but African. I am proud of the different varieties of Africa.

You are a very racist lebanese. Get out of Africa. We know you want to be white.

I think the 'green' refers to the unwashed where the dirt is so overwhelming it looks green. Its fungi buildup

Thanks for the info wink
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2011
Kandiikane if I live Africa will you employ the more than 200 people that we employ? It's easy to say because you are Zambian  undecided maybe Africans as a whole have to look at yourselves and be proud of what you are instead of trying to be things you are not abi most Africans are dark skinned since when are you mostly light skins, unless you are Albino

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2011
igwe u know u love kandiii thats y u giving her such a hard time
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2011
No, her features are too ugly for me I wouldn't even be payed to bone her

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2011
ok well my good deed for sunday is done here
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2011
Noone has said African is mostly Darkskinned you understand. We where talking about lightskinned and darkskinned blacks not white and darkskinned.

I am from west Africa. You have blatantly showed that you are not proud to be African. People in Africa are very proud to be one except you and a few somalians.

Stop turning things around. You have been counteracted  cool

Igwe419:

No, her features are too ugly for me I wouldn't even be payed to bone her

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

My features are also 1 of the reasons why I am proud of being an African. The variety. I know you will never know about that because of your obsession with straight thin nose, thin lips and straight hair and non African people.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2011
[img]http://i.imm.io/5c68.jpeg[/img] that is my picture and my skin color is clearly dark now tell me how most Africans are light skinned than me? the average African is dark skinned not light skinned, Kandiikane I actually like African features so don't call me a racist, but your features are leaning towards Albino, it is ugly features  undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2011
didn't i say ignore this fool? gosh ladies, he is attention hungry
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2011
The Amaka you are a proper bytch

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

[img]http://i.imm.io/5c68.jpeg[/img] that is my picture and my skin color is clearly dark now tell me how most Africans are light skinned than me? the average African is dark skinned not light skinned, Kandiikane I actually like African features so don't call me a racist, but your features are leaning towards Albino, it is ugly features  undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

are u sure u r not mexican undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2011
Mexicans have a Mediterranean look because many of them are a breed from Iberia, and in return Iberia is a breed of Northern European and the Middle Eastern

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2011
You need to go to school to know that there is no such thing as albino facial feature the only difference when it comes to it is the loss of melanin apart from that no different at all. If an albino is born with a straight, thineed  nosed, thinned lipped parents the likely hood of him/her inheriting it is far great and vise versa for wide nosed, thick lipped parents.

Please tell me what your supposedly African feature is.  Maybe albinos are from planet jupiter. Why post your picture. I am not attracted to lebanese men so no need to verify yourself cool
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2011
are u sure ur not mexican undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2011
He is mexican sha
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2011
Aminalib ana lebnani kamel, arjou an tafham o :p

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2011
93.67% of Africans are dark skin, so there is little to no preference

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

Aminalib ana lebnani kamel, arjou an tafham o :p

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

هممم, أرى موافق
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2011
الرجاء بالانكليزية
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2011
أنا لا أعتقد ذلك
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2011
حسنا ، هذا سيكون مزعج جدا. سأسافر الى الكنيسة
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2011
صاشف هس لحهىل حى؟
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Tosinville(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
^^wtf
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Ranoscky(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2011
aminalib:

هممم, أرى موافق
kandiikane:

الرجاء بالانكليزية
aminalib:

أنا لا أعتقد ذلك
kandiikane:

حسنا ، هذا سيكون مزعج جدا. سأسافر الى الكنيسة
Crude Oil:

صاشف هس لحهىل حى؟
The fukk with all these "interesting nonsense"?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by IcyIcy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
Hope i got it translated correctly.  tongue grin

Quote from: aminalib on Today at 11:35:02 AM
هممم, أرى موافق - Hmmm, I see ok
Quote from: kandiikane on Today at 11:40:11 AM
الرجاء بالانكليزية - English, please
Quote from: aminalib on Today at 11:43:28 AM
أنا لا أعتقد ذلك - I do not think so
Quote from: kandiikane on Today at 11:48:44 AM
حسنا ، هذا سيكون مزعج جدا. سأسافر الى الكنيسة - Well, this would be very annoying. I am off to church
Quote from: Crude Oil on Today at 12:08:38 PM
صاشف هس لحهىل حى؟ - Sashv Hesse Hayl alive?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Ranoscky(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
Nairaland is becoming somethin else, walai. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
grin grin grin nice job icy, google translation did u well well tongue
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by IcyIcy(f): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2011
Thanks Aminalib.  grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
Well done wink
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Ranoscky(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
Senseless after all.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2011
hmmm was it senseless wen u could not understand grin grin happy easter oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers / 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.