Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tolulope George-yanwah Appointed New Jumia Ghana CEO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tolulope George-yanwah Appointed New Jumia Ghana CEO (195 Views)

Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria / BREAKING! Okonjo-iweala Appointed New DG Of World Trade Organization / Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolulope George-yanwah Appointed New Jumia Ghana CEO by sleeksavbvy: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2021

Jumia has announced the appointment of Tolulope George-Yanwah as Ghana’s new Chief Executive Officer. She takes over the leadership mantle from former CEO, Diana Owusu-Kyereko.

Previously, Tolulope was the Country Manager for Jumia Logistics in Nigeria from February 2017 to January 2021 and has served the company in other capacities since 2013.

“It is an honor to take up this very distinguished leadership role and to be part of Jumia’s journey in transforming Africa through e-commerce. I look forward to growing the industry with the team in Ghana. I believe that my love and passion for eCommerce coupled with my experience in the field of logistics will propel us to greater heights...

https://www.techawkng.com/2021/04/28/tolulope-george-yanwah-appointed-new-jumia-ghana-ceo/

(1) (Reply)

'use Common Sense': 6 Tips From Elon Musk To His Employees To Improve Productivi / Hp Probook 440 G2//intel Corei3//hdd 500gb//ram 4gb / Electric Wine Opener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.