Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation (1111 Views)

Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation by Srinivasa: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Zonaboy Obi who admitted having disagreements with Ikonso online, said it never got physical while describing the late IPOB commander as his brother.

He stated that IPOB members should be looking for ways to mourn Ikonso and ensure his family is taken care of, instead of putting out blames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44418E_Ercw

Re: Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation by aaa14bd1083: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
ESN will start killing and hunting their brothers now. so what's the score in biafralandgrin.
Re: Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation by root084: 8:37am On May 12, 2021
Security agents now daily targets of millitants,insurgents and bandits. The question here now is who is safe?. https://themultiplicationtable.com/
Re: Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation by colorsofrainbow: 9:05am On May 12, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
ESN will start killing and hunting their brothers now. so what's the score in biafralandgrin.
Abdul howfar,I hear say boko boys dey share una garri,rice for there.
Hope say u don collect your share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation by Bialegend(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
Before you mouth off your bororo terrorist mouth, go and ask South African how they treated saboteurs amongst them during apartheid. I will recommend the film called "Sarafina" for you. Go to the north today and talk openly against bokoharam and fulani terrorists who live openly with their neighbors and see what will happen to you.
Chukwuka Ofoegbu, a.k.a, Udele, a.k.a OyigboUpdate, a.k.a mekaboy are amongst the saboteurs that gave out information against Ikonso and Biafrans are waiting to tell them something.
Re: Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation by ablejesus26(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2021
Bialegend:

Before you mouth off your bororo terrorist mouth, go and ask South African how they treated saboteurs amongst them during apartheid. I will recommend the film called "Sarafina" for you. Go to the north today and talk openly against bokoharam and fulani terrorists who live openly with their neighbors and see what will happen to you.

And who would you deem fit to see as saboteurs.
The only saboteurs amongst us are the ones celebrating and jubilating the senseless killings in Igboland by some animals and even call them angels.

They are the real saboteurs and when it's established that they have a hand in this they shall be purdged out from our midst.
Re: Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation by ComrdDRS1: 10:31am On May 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

And who would you deem fit to see as saboteurs.
The only saboteurs amongst us are the ones celebrating and jubilating the senseless killings in Igboland by some animals and even call them angels.

They are the real saboteurs and when it's established that they have a hand in this they shall be purdged out from our midst.
Are you Igbo? as in for sure? what is your rationale on the resolution you have taken on this sensitive and worrisome biafran issue? what do you think is much more better than what this ipob are doing? just narrate your thoughts please
Re: Man Accused Of Ratting Out Esn/ipob Commander, Ikonso Denies The Allegation by ablejesus26(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Are you Igbo? as in for sure? what is your rationale on the resolution you have taken on this sensitive and worrisome biafran issue? what do you think is much more better than what this ipob are doing? just narrate your thoughts please

Firstly I don't have to prove being Igbo to you.
I have with a good few of concerned people dedicated a good amount of time to enlightenen the youth in My community on this sensitive issue we have at hand and to make them see reasons that being used as an element for destruction is of no positive impact to Igboland.
I have also told them to strategically call our town heads to order and ensure that we do a regular search in our forest and thick bushes for unwanted elements.
Remember security is everyone's business.
I don't play along with ipob mode of operations in this bcus it draws a quest for self destruct without putting in consideration what the innocent people will face if this issue goes beyond the control of the state govt.

Although I have my doubts and reservation for the ipob leader and his many questionable characters, but I can't take away the fact that the agitation is true and mind you the agitation is not just about Ipob.

If the various seccessionist group will have any lead way with this justified cause to breaking this evil union, then the agitation should be directly projected at the political and traditional principalities in the Region.
Reality is the fg is not obligated to do the biddings of Massob or ipob ,it's the leaders in the region that will sit with them to negotiate on the call for referendum.

Now I ask you.
Are you in support of this senseless killings and upsurge that can as well lead to anachy.
Mind you the fact that we keep having hundreds of Northerners trooping into Igboland is bcus of unrest in their region, which was supported by some few when it kicked off.

What do you have to say about some people claiming Igbos here and still come out to celebrate this animals and murderers, trying to bring down the once enjoyed peace in SE.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Attahiru And Others Die In Plane Crash In Kaduna / Half-naked women, youths block Abuja-Kaduna highway to protest banditry / We Won’t Disclose Where Nnamdi Kanu Was Rearrested – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.