Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Who Broke The Family?(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Broke The Family?(picture) (5474 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Kingcalls: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

You see the enabling nonsense you guys pride yourself with, not every woman will stay with a cheat if she has self respect, healthy esteem, and self worth,

If your mum stays with your cheating dad, means she likes enduring suffering and bullshit, and he will continue cheating on her.

Then u park and leave.... thats y they say una no get sense... the man will simply marry again... u as a women will always b cheated on...if u like change men 10 times, every single one will cheat on u... even the beautiful beyonce was cheated on by her husband, so who u come b?? John F Kennedy and bill clinton cheated as president and their wife's knew about it but maintained...only a foolish woman will leave her husband cos he cheated... men can't b validated by sexual encounters unlike women...they can only b validated by money and influence

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Qatar2022: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2021
Kestolove:
the man
Who will now get the baby? The real father or husband? Useless Nigeria woman
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by emmyN(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

You see the enabling nonsense you guys pride yourself with, not every woman will stay with a cheat if she has self respect, healthy esteem, and self worth,

If your mum stays with your cheating dad, means she likes enduring suffering and bullshit, and he will continue cheating on her.

You're not married cheesy
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Qatar2022: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Two wrong actually make multiple right these days, all these bs phrases people use to justify nonsense nor follow again, you fvck up, I'll fvck you up multiple times, then we're even.
If you got pregnant you go and if I got another girl pregnant you also go, it's a man's world no two ways about it
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2021
emmyN:

You're not married cheesy

Lol because I've decided never to condone cheating? Okay

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Then u park and leave.... thats y they say una no get sense... the man will simply marry again... u as a women will always b cheated on...if u like change men 10 times, every single one will cheat on u... even the beautiful beyonce was cheated on by her husband, so who u come b?? John F Kennedy and bill clinton cheated as president and their wife's knew about it but maintained...only a foolish woman will leave her husband cos he cheated... men can't b validated by sexual encounters unlike women...they can only b validated by money and influence

Not every man cheats dummy, and yes I'd leave if my husband ever cheats on me, there is no award for being in a stupid marriage when one partner cheats at will, instead it will be treating STDs and whatnot cos she has decided to stay with a cheat for the rest of her miserable life, if he likes he should continue cheating till he dies thats his business, the wife who knows her worth will leave the schmuck and live a fulfilled life without him, it happens, it will continue to happen,

Once again marriage or staying in a stupid one, is not a do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by blinking001(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

When u get married , I advice u to cheat back when ur husband cheats.... I will back u up when he and his people find out...

U are the greatest mumu ever liveth
Please stop quoting that demented rascal. Nairaland females are useless.
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by emmyN(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol because I've decided never to condone cheating? Okay

Not that, it's the energy for me. I can imagine you sweating it hard and shouting with your keypad trying to get the point across. Typical of youthful gusto cheesy.
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2021
emmyN:

Not that, it's the energy for me. I can imagine you sweating it hard and shouting with your keypad trying to get the point across. Typical of youthful gusto cheesy.

Lol whatever goes well for you.

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by lascos912(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2021
This make me realized and learn a lesson that too wrong don't make a wright
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Kingcalls: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Not every man cheats dummy, and yes I'd leave if my husband ever cheats on me, there is no award for being in a stupid marriage when one partner cheats at will, instead it will be treating STDs and whatnot cos she has decided to stay with a cheat for the rest of her miserable life, if he likes he should continue cheating till he dies thats his business, the wife who knows her worth will leave the schmuck and live a fulfilled life without him, it happens, it will continue to happen,

Once again marriage or staying in a stupid one, is not a do or die affair.

U are so naive....I guess u are still a kid ...or still stupid...when u finally have sense u go kwere
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are so naive....I guess u are still a kid ...or still stupid...when u finally have sense u go kwere

You are dumb, really dumb, all you diick hoppers that thinks sexing any available hole makes you a complete man, silly lots.

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Walkee: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:
She didn't play it right, she would been have cautious not to get pregnant,

The husband actually broke up the family by cheating first.
men don't cheat. He should have brought home the other woman as a second wife.
A man getting another woman pregnant outside is a normal thing and nobody will give a shiit. A woman getting pregnant for another man outside lol. The shame of the community and womanhood. The husband will reject her the lowlife who got her pregnant will definitely reject her. She rents her own house and people snigger and laugh whenever she passes by
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by killerdragon(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Yeah not everyone is dumb like the woman, so many wives cheat right back at the cheating husband, to his face actually, which made them humble and comport themselves, or you think some couples don't cheat on each other but decided to stay together to make their marriage work? Lol

And there is nothing wrong with being a single mother, you guys here should really try and get enlightened cos they will continue to be among us and continue to be successful till the end of time

And try and come back to 21st century, nothing like going back to the village in 2021.
Future single mother spotted here grin wink

Some of you girls eh only experience can teach you good lesson

Please abeg cheat on your husband it will shock you eh when he gets another woman and replaces you sharp

grin grin cool cool

You get mind na
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Promoter2:
The statement didn't mention that the family was broken. The wife only got a certificate of cheating undecided

But in some cases the marriage ends up getting broken
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The Pastor that wedded them

Him suppose see say the woman big nyansh and the man simping no go last
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

We all know that 2 wrongs can never make a right but in this case two wrongs made a baby

Oh Lord
Any woman that's cheating on her husband, let's fire and brimstone fall on her, break her cheating legs and paralyze her breast

But any man cheating on his wife, forgive him oh lord and teach him how to love. He doesn't know what he's doing

grin
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Vision101:
Judges deal with evidence. There is no evidence of the man's cheating but there is evidence of the woman's cheating.

The woman is guilty as charged.

Court oooooot

was gbayi grin
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Rooneyboy:
Truth is that it is very laughable to talk about this thing in Africa. In Africa it is a man's world and there is nothing, absolutely nothing anybody can do about it, not even 10 Chimamanda's combined.
Now that she's pregnant if the man sends her back home what does she intend telling her kinsmen ? That he cheated ? cheesy cheesy cheesy ?
A man that is allowed to marry as many ladies as he pleases in "AFRICA".

you could be right though
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
blinking001:

Please stop quoting that demented rascal. Nairaland females are useless.

You most especially, is the useless, below the ground human that has ever existed, insane nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by killerdragon(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

You most especially, is the useless, below the ground human that has ever existed, insane nitwit.
sister vex speak stupid english grin grin cool

nairaland feminists una no get work lol

The funny thing is this idiot isn't even married.

as if dem go even marry am self

your boyfriend dey deceive you o sister cool cool
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
killerdragon:

sister vex speak stupid english grin grin cool

nairaland feminists una no get work lol

The funny thing is this idiot isn't even married.

as if dem go even marry am self

your boyfriend dey deceive you o sister cool cool

Your tears just start, dey cry about on my matter, na you go tire las las,

Rabis filled Dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by killerdragon(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Your tears just start, dey cry about on my matter, na you go tire las las,

Rabis filled Dogs.
grin grin grin cool cool cool

E pain am cool
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by LikeAking: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dead pool did.
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by nazablossom(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
The one with the exhibit cool
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by nwikpab: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

And you are the greatest dumb ass ever existing.

What I do in marriage is my effing business.

Guys here are always pained like they'd remove their skin if their wife or gf cheat when they are actually doing same thing, pls go on and cheat on your wife, she will cheat on you multiple times, then come home smiling, while you'd mumuishly think she has forgiven you, nonsense lots.

Wahala for Isa Panti head.
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Anyway, they will say its a man's world but the man here is the culprit!
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by xanaxattacc12: 3:45am On Apr 30, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

We all know that 2 wrongs can never make a right but in this case two wrongs made a baby

Oh Lord
Any woman that's cheating on her husband, let's fire and brimstone fall on her, break her cheating legs and paralyze her breast

But any man cheating on his wife, forgive him oh lord and teach him how to love. He doesn't know what he's doing

Taaaa!
Any man who cheats on his wife shall feel the wrath of god and thunder on that his prick......and don't forget.....paralyzed d bastards prick too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants / Man Wearing A Jumper Having Sex With Girlfrnd In Middle Of A PAVEMENT (PICTURES) / Rate My Bae And I.....we Having Fun Mehn (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.