Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,421 members, 7,904,565 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nl Romance Haters - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl Romance Haters (4389 Views)

Please Why Are There So Many Premature Ladies On NL Romance Section? / Is Killz Ok This Night Fighting Everyone On The Nl Romance Platform / Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Romance Haters by amefi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

lol i just thought Bout how i like Mrs. chima is very logical and  that is why she is the head of her puppet group, lmaoo these other two fools come online and try to  defend other's honor when nothing was about them, see an adult knows not to get into others business if it has nothing to do with them, unless its brought to them,

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
LMAO@Amefi saying he doesn't like me grin grin grin grin grin

Again, who ARE YOU nigga? grin grin grin

I see manbitches sending chicks to do their dirty work. How pathetic.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
LOL

woiiii! mi belly! chima nah go kill me enuh? LMAO.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
point of correction , No one got me to do anything, last time i checked i make alot of nonesense posts all by myself, but keep giving reetard 190 credit, and keep assu,ing this is about u grin grin grin it's a wonderful day and i plan to enjoy it
Re: Nl Romance Haters by ak47mann(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ Hmm, I see, some day, just some day, that Vibrator going to get lost deep inside their body if they keep on catching their fun online, mark my words
grin grin grin grin grin this mobo999 leave the girls alone if they wan use their toy na your problem undecided undecided undecided all the gadgets  that comes with toy eg cream gel, oil lubricant  to help them with their work, please intimacy gadget na big market am planing to start that business if you need to spice up your sex  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I can tell you what to buy to make you woman loves you more is a magic trust me, you can use it on her or you both can use it on urself men get their own too is a two way thing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
ak47mann:

grin grin grin grin grin this mobo999 leave the girls alone if they wan use their toy na your problem undecided undecided undecided all the gadgets that comes with toy eg cream gel, oil lubricant to help them with their work, please intimacy gadget na big market am planing to start that business if you need to spice up your sex tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I can tell you what to buy to make you woman loves you more is a magic trust me, you can use it on her or you both can use it on urself men get their own too is a two way thing tongue tongue tongue

lmaooo hmmm sounds like u know too much
Re: Nl Romance Haters by amefi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@Amefi saying he doesn't like me grin grin grin grin grin

Again, who ARE YOU nigga? grin grin grin

I see manbitches sending chicks to do their dirty work. How pathetic.

Doin formula 1 racing with his 18'' cork round Mrs.Chima's cervical canal without mercy.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by ak47mann(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
ak47mann:

grin grin grin grin grin this mobo999 leave the girls alone if they wan use their toy na your problem undecided undecided undecided all the gadgets  that comes with toy eg cream gel, oil lubricant  to help them with their work, please intimacy gadget na big market am planing to start that business if you need to spice up your sex  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I can tell you what to buy to make you woman loves you more is a magic trust me, you can use it on her or you both can use it on urself men get their own too is a two way thing tongue tongue tongue
experiences nigger what can i say tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MrsChima(f): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
amefi:

Doin formula 1 racing with his 18'' cork round Mrs.Chima's cervical canal without mercy.

SMH.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
ak47mann:

experiences nigger what can i say tongue tongue tongue

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nl Romance Haters by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
Amefi are you CHEATING on me with my sister? angry angry
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
LMAO@incognigger alias grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MzDarkSkin:

And this nigga said 18 inches!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Nl Romance Haters by ak47mann(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nl Romance Haters by amefi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Not really darling, its just a one nite stand. I'm sry swt.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
@chima & AK grin  grin

amefi:

angry angry
Re: Nl Romance Haters by amefi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hv seen a transformer b4? U kn wot to do. No offense.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
amefi:

UK Whores are on strike huh?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MsPotato(f): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
If there is no such thing as NL haters, why do I always see people bashing people up for no reason at all? isnt that call hater? Could be due to E Jelousy. Who knows. . , . undecided
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
amefi:

Hv seen a transformer b4? U kn wot to do. No offense.

Yes, to rearrange your face.   That may attract more members to your storefront church.   tongue
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ms potato sometimes e-opinions brings e-feelings and people take it personal, u can be an adult and give opinion and debate and not think u have haters, and even at that who cares, u dont even know the person, u prob will never meet them,
Re: Nl Romance Haters by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

CHIMA YOU ARE WICKED!!!!
Re: Nl Romance Haters by amefi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes, to rearrange your face. That may attract more members to your storefront church. tongue

Ok, i dont hate u. was jus enjoyin mysef tho. if u go thru the thread on page 1, u wi see where i stated that all in that hate list of mine are actually my loved ones on NL. Pls go thru it again.

Luv u Mrs. Chima.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2011
amefi:

Ok, i dont hate u. was jus enjoyin mysef tho. if u go thru the thread on page 1, u wi see where i stated that all in that hate list of mine are actually my loved ones on NL. Pls go thru it again.

Luv u Mrs. Chima.

You luv me so much that you wants to ram your 18 inch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed up my cervical canal? shocked
[size=22pt]Okay![/size]
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MsPotato(f): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

@ms potato sometimes e-opinions brings e-feelings and people take it personal, u can be an adult and give opinion and debate and not think u have haters, and even at that who cares, u dont even know the person, u prob will never meet them,

Yes I agree with you but some people here (thank God they dont post anymore) tend to have a certain grudge on other people. Like when they see the person post, they would bash the person up continuously for now reason at all (based on I what I see here). And when the person ask what did he do wrong, this person wont explain and still continue having that grudge. I dont know what do you call these kinda people but to have too much anger like that especially on a public forum  is just unbelievable
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes I agree with you but some people here (thank God they dont post anymore) tend to have a certain grudge on other people. Like when they see the person post, they would bash the person up continuously for now reason at all (based on I what I see here). And when the person ask what did he do wrong, this person wont explain and still continue having that grudge. I dont know what do you call these kinda people but to have too much anger like that especially on a public forum is just unbelievable

my dear i am experiencing it now, all of a sudden i cant make a post without it being about certain people, it will die down then e-life will resume.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by amefi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You luv me so much that you wants to ram your 18 inch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed up my cervical canal? shocked
[size=22pt]Okay![/size]

It is the part of the vagina that links the uterus.

That explains hw lengthy my 18'' cork is.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2011
grin grin Amefi and Chima, smh kaii!

Amefi do guys SERIOUSLY measure their wii's? grin grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by amefi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin Amefi and Chima, smh kaii!

Amefi do guys SERIOUSLY measure their wii's? grin grin

No, they use Assuming Method n confessions frm their babes.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by sexylogan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes I agree with you but some people here (thank God they dont post anymore) tend to have a certain grudge on other people. Like when they see the person post, they would bash the person up continuously for now reason at all (based on I what I see here). And when the person ask what did he do wrong, this person wont explain and still continue having that grudge. I dont know what do you call these kinda people but to have too much anger like that especially on a public forum  i[b]s just unbelievable[/b]

^^^ I tire oh, Ms potato. I'm beginning to realise that maturity isnt directly proportional to age. All his abt hating or bein hated is overrated.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MrsChima(f): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
amefi:

It is the part of the womanliness that links the uterus.

That explains hw lengthy my 18'' cork is.

No chit, Sherlock!  shocked shocked I didn't know that!  I thought it was a name of a canal in Nigeria.   undecided undecided
Re: Nl Romance Haters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ sexy logan if you are not hated, what is the point in your siggy bro?
I'm not attacking you love I am just saying some ppl "take set" on others
(stalk/ instigate trouble with) and I AM SURE you have experienced it
both on here and real life hence the siggy.  btw I am LOVING IT.  smiley smiley

@Amefi suuuure! You know you got out that ruler and started measuring grin grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by amefi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No chit, Sherlock! shocked shocked I didn't know that! I thought it was a name of a canal in Nigeria. undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pounds To Naira Exchange Rate (bank Rate & Black Market)-pounds To Naira / What Does Nairaland Mean To You? / Nu*de PHOTOS Of Abuja Business Woman Leaked Online By Her Teenage Boyfriend +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.