Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Help Having A Serious Health Emergency - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Having A Serious Health Emergency (180 Views)

#COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros / Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus / Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Having A Serious Health Emergency by Hurlston442: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Hello all. This is something I think is a concern to me at the moment. Having some challenges health wise and I don’t know if is spiritual or just me having issue not getting the write treatment. Have gone for several Test and treatment and none is working for me, it has been a misery since about 6 years plus my system in general has not been the same and right now my symptoms are very terrifying this are some of the symptoms I’m having . First I think my movement is becoming very stiff and the is beginning to look like stroke but it’s different because I feel this all over my body be it my arms or legs and having serious back pain and the most painful of them all is that I feel shock in my palm and my feet most time have been in a position for a while let’s say 20 mins or be it I’m strolling or using the toilet I feel some sense of shock or muscle pool. While sometime when I type it feels like someone is using a needle on me. Now I’m having blurry vision not that I can read or see but my vision is just stressful.. it mostly feel like my blood in my Body is not flowing the way it should be. My bone are like is not strong.

Sorry about the typo I need help with direction and best way to go about it this has made me a little
Too worry and think a lot and scared of the worst, please people this is a serious concern and I will appreciate every suggestion that will make my situation better even at some point felt it was spiritual but this days you don’t know who to trust even be it medical practitioner or even men of God I’m so so confuse.
Re: Help Having A Serious Health Emergency by WolandPetrov: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Well, I agree with the comment above, it's better to continue visiting doctors. But also I'd like to recommend you to read the following page about various health problems and ways to treat them. Some of the articles helped me a lot with my back pain, for instance.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Cases Surge Worldwide Again - Read Details. / Hepatitis B: 8 Common Ways You Can Be Infected With The Virus- Healthcare Daily / Restraining Sex For Prostatitis Patients? Not Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.