Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) (44425 Views)

APC Holds Solidarity Rally In Egbeda LGA, Oyo State / APC Holds Solidarity Rally In Bama LGA, Borno State (Pictures) / Kwara Central Youth Holds Solidarity Walk for APC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) by fatherrade: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
copacetic

Re: ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) by agbamaso: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
They should be arrested let's know where they came from they should stop deceiving us.
Re: ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) by themanderon: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bishop of who or where? This country is a joke. Gather a group of misguided youths in something that looks like a bishops apparel and call them body of bishops. This government has lost it.
Re: ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
GeeX:

You don't seriously think these are real Bishops coming out to defend that extremist called Pantami do you?

Money can do a lot of things in Nigeria, with so many fake pastors and churches everywhere... Abeg, it's just business.

They are no real bishops bacause it's clearly that the Fulani janjowi has an agenda, so I see no reason for their solidarity to patapata

1 Like

Re: ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
What of if these people claiming bishops are random people given this regalia to wear and start brandishing banners are paid agents? There nothing Nigeria can't do and undo
Re: ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) by IamAsiri: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
GeeX:

I wonder o. Everybody wants to get paid na. If Pantami paid me to support him sef, I go still collect the money.... And then Japa! grin

Lol grin
Re: ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) by DedeNkem: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ask these idiots how much they were paid.

Since my birth (I'm not a kid in age), I've never ever seen Bishops carrying placards on the street.
Re: ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) by flotwz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
They look like unserious elements parading themselves as unless entities

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.