Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,628 members, 7,878,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months (33769 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by DrAkpa(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2021
post=101220666:
Shoot and kill next time you see him.

Same goes for his bastard alternate NLPoliceWoman .

Both of una and other blood suckers no go die better and people sponsoring and supporting you both.

Evil Animals.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Simbrixton(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2021
diplomat058:
You this Ilorin Fulani Man again? Well, it's no surprise. You are irredeemably stupid. Just stop meddling in the affairs of the Omoluabi and concentrate on your fellow Fulani terrorists up North.

Orilẹ Èdè O'dua NOW!!!
na idiot now mumu fulani guy

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Kubernetes: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

So was Mohammed defending himself or on the offensive here?

Is non declaration of allah by others threatening his existence that he is fighting against them?

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Is Jihad a spiritual exercise, if yes why does it involve killing?

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I hope you can see how Mohammed practiced his own jihad by cutting heads and i hope you can see the only crime of his victims was unbelieve in him?

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

I hope you can see the terrorism is not just resticted to Mohamed era, it is till the end of time until everyone becomes muslims

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed.

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

This is Allah terrorist apostle talking cc loomer

This was when the Muslims could not longer bear the persecution, so they were commanded to entrench the religion in the land in order to have peace. You should however note that Islam was not forced on everybody where Islamic gvt was in power. Infact the gvt protects all the non Muslims but they had to pay tax.

Is non declaration of allah by others threatening his existence that he is fighting against them?

Like I earlier said, non Muslims were left and protected in the same society by the Islamic gvt. This is attested by the over 15 million Coptic Christians in the Arab world.

The word "unbelievers"that were referred to are the idol worshippers causing mischief in the land. Just like they way you have in China, Russia etc. Every body is allowed to stay peacefully but if you come up to fight and want to challenge the gvt of the day, you will be kick down.

I hope you can see how Mohammed practiced his own jihad by cutting heads and i hope you can see the only crime of his victims was unbelieve in him?

Again, all these verses were directed to the idol worshippers who were vehement and killing the Muslims and hampering on the existence of Islam to flourish as akin to the crusades.

I hope you can see the terrorism is not just resticted to Mohamed era, it is till the end of time until everyone becomes muslim?

Like I said, the idol worshippers were causing trouble in the land. They were hell bent that Islam must perish, the way Jews fought Jesus. So every one causing fitna or disorder was put in the right place.

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed?

Exactly, any idol worshippers that could not stay in the land peacefully and was killings Muslims faced the wrath of the Muslims. This is usual, do you expect Russia to fold it arms when rebels in Russia are trying to bring down the gvt?

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Exactly, terror as in the heart of the mischief makers in the society. When snippers in America are killing the innocent, the gvt of the day is a terror in the minds of these snipers. So the idol worshippers and mischief makers in the land that does not want Islam to stay were seen as enemies.
But if they decide to stay peacefully with the Muslims, Infact the gvt will protect them and allow them practice their religion.

You should know that all these jehadic were revealed during the time of persecution on Islam. And that was why the Muslims helps the Christians to fight the Jews when the Jews were persecuting Christians in Jerusalem.

Hope this helps
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Gandollaar(f): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Time to pick up Gumi, PataNLA and their swines
Wailers form is finished.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by ShootThemAll(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2021
[b]FG is funding Terrorism indirectly by negotiating with Terrorists and giving them cash and vehicles through Sheikh Gumi and some state governors in the North.

All these indirect funding started when USA, UK Germany etc complained of how BDC dealers in Nigeria do send money to Bokoharam freely.

FG released the names of the 400 BDC in order to save face from USA, UK, Germany etc that they are fighting terrorism grin. They released their names and up till today, FG DSS, EFCC, have not arrested any of them and CBN has not yet frozen any of their accounts, the same way they immediately did to the EndSARS protesters. Even Malami the attorney general in 9ja is trying to shield them and give them secret trial.

In order to keep on sending money to the jihad terrorists, FG devised a means by giving it to them directly through Gunmi and some Northern state governors.

Nigeria is being ruled by bunch of terrorists, Middle belt and South west will get the first hit if they don't start preparing themselves now.

The $2bn 284 Km railway line from Kano to Maradi is to convey Fulani terrorists from Niger to 9ja in bulk. Once the rail is ready by #2022 get ready for the #NextLevel and #Continuity as your President said.

#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives[/b]

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by nedekid: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2021
You wount see our local Nairalanders usefull idiots on this post. Some of them will claim to be busy barbequing valture meat.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by rita25(f): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2021
THIS IS HIS FACE BOLDLY HERE NOBODY CAN CLEAR HIM BUT IKONSO A WHOLE BRIGADE WILL MATCH AND CLEAR HIM cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Timblaze(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2021
banditry a new business introduce by this govt, a way to cash out
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by sulaak(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Insightful .....
And the Clueless leaders will pay ransome then he kidnaps again!
SMH @how this terrorists sympathizers political class presently in power keeps empowerment programs with tax payers sweats.

We need young proactive visionary leaders come 2023.

#NOTOBADGOVERNAMENT
#NOTOTERRORISTSYMPHATIZERS

@Seniorwriter

They have no vision or strategies yet they want to rule Nigeria.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Kingrefreshed: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:
shocked

He must have left some important things in the Forest...

Yeah one day we shall be discussing your own Waterloo here. Continue enjoying for now undecided undecided undecided

undecided
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by helinues: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=Kingrefreshed post=101224208][/quote]

That you cannot read between the lines shouldn't be my headache
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by NLPoliceWoman: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2021
RTR
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by NLPoliceWoman: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2021
RTR
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2021
oblaak:

Why must you find a way to drag Kanu cownu into all your comments even when the news has nothing to do with him?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by zuto4u(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Imagine how this stupid government is pampering bandits and terrorists in the North and yet massacring peaceful protesters in the South. Oh God! Give us Biafra please, for we cannot continue this way any longer.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by nitt: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
Oh God, the plague of Islam has crippled this nation

How do we keep living with savages who see others as pork

How much can we say, and how long can Taqiya advocates keep shielding evil

Just like Christianity brought its plague with Evans ba?.

you irredeemable idi.ot
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by nitt: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol, payout yaff finish... Time to kidnap again...
This is the best time to be an Islamic terrorist or Islamic bandit, Islamic kidnapper...
The Nigeria of our dreams!

he learnt it from Evans, his christian kidnapper colleage and Christianity led ipob terrorists.

you irredeemable I'd.iot
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by nitt: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

If Jihad is a spiritual exercise why does it involve killing?

Why is the only crime of these victims mere unbelief?

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

I hope you can see the terrorism is not just resticted to Mohamed era, it is till the end of time until everyone becomes muslims

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed, don't let the deceivers tell you Terrorists are fake muslims

Islam is a cult of Terrorism and bloodshed, the Terrorist manual called Quran/Hadit further expantiates how these crimes should be carried out to glorify allah

Quoting nonsense will only get you 25 likes grin

try harder grin

you irredeemable I'd.iot
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nwaide01: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2021
This news reminds me of one Isa at Aso rock and what he will do with Nigerians data at his disposal when he leaves the government
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by nitt: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Who said negotiation with bokoharam will save Nigeria 32 billion If I got the figure well? Tell that dude that he is a fool.

If a common Fulani bandist can return back to his old life tell me is it a boko haram charade Repenter that will not?

Wicked people hardly change, only God can alter that change. That is why it's advisable to kill them the moment to get them rather than nursing killers and bandist like infants babies.

Now you see why negotiation will never work. Gumi tactical plan will never work.
Paying ransom will never work.

Upon all the government bribery gifts yet he love his job to kill and dispose people here and there.

Hausa muslims and Fulani muslims are the major problem we have in the North. If diving of Nigeria will be the solution I am ready to be a middle belt citizens. Gosh !!!

Are Evans? Ipob? ESN? Nnamdi Kanu? Igboho? also hausa or fulani muslimsas well.

These are all southern Christians killing and destroying and terrorising Nigerians up and down.

Going by your stupid analogy, igbo and yoruba christiamsare also the problem of Nigeria.

The earlier we split this country up the better
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by nitt: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Ikonsoway:
Northerners can keep deceiving themselves in the name of Religion and tribe. One day Nd soon enough, everybody go answer him papa name

The way southerners are deceiving themselves with ipob/Esn and igboho terrorists ba in the name of religion and tribe as well.

Make una get sense for once. it's not hard, try small
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2021
grin

According to Arewa Unwritten Constitution,
Pantami has repent so he should be treated with kid gloves, same law applies to this little known fellow too. He needs to be cuddle with some cash out from the benevolent FG..
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2021
nitt:

Are Evans? Ipob? ESN? Nnamdi Kanu? Igboho? also hausa or fulani muslimsas well.

These are all southern Christians killing and destroying and terrorising Nigerians up and down.

Going by your stupid analogy, igbo and yoruba christiamsare also the problem of Nigeria.

The earlier we split this country up the better

Your low IQ is becoming unbecoming. Simple context you can't comprehend.

Did the above happen in the EAst or west?
Was I referring to the east or west? I was talking about the North and you are there blabbling trash.

Sir, I don't care what those people you called have done there, what icare about is our serene here in the North. Please talk your verdict to related trends.

Northern Muslim and Fulani Muslims are our biggest problem in the North, I will repeat it any where any time.

Have a bliss day !!
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by asebu: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2021
This is the kind of rubbish u see when u pamper a criminal. Only in the North u will see government pampering terrorists while in other regions, once captured, they are either shot to death or sent to jail. I hope they won't pamper this criminal again once he is captured.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by DonMcek: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2021
How come they keep releasing thesemasterminds of mass abductions while Evans is wasting in d prison.
We need to apologise to him if that is the case
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Kubernetes:

This was when the Muslims could not longer bear the persecution, so they were commanded to entrench the religion tin the land in order to have peace. You should however note that Islam was not forced on everybody where Islamic gvt was in power. Infact the gvt protects all the non Muslims but they had to pay tax.

Like I earlier said, non Muslims were left and protected in the same society by the Islamic gvt. This is attested by the over 15 million Coptic Christians in the Arab world.

The word "unbelievers"that were referred to are the idol worshippers causing mischief in the land. Just like they way you have in China, Russia etc. Every body is allowed to stay peacefully but if you come up to fight and want to challenge the gvt of the day, you will be kick down.

Again, all these verses were directed to the idol worshippers who were vehement and killing the Muslims and hampering on the existence of Islam to flourish as akin to the crusades.

I hope you can see the terrorism is not just resticted to Mohamed era, it is till the end of time until everyone becomes muslim?

Like I said, the idol worshippers were causing trouble in the land. They were hell bent that Islam must perish, the way Jews fought Jesus. So every one causing fitna or disorder was put in the right place.

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed?

Exactly, any idol worshippers that could not stay in the land peacefully and was killings Muslims faced the wrath of the Muslims. This is usual, do you expect Russia to fold it arms when rebels in Russia are trying to bring down the gvt?

Exactly, terror as in the heart of the mischief makers in the society. When snippers in America are killing the innocent, the gvt of the day is a terror in the minds of these snipers. So the idol worshippers and mischief makers in the land that does not want Islam to stay were seen as enemies.
But if they decide to stay peacefully with the Muslims, Infact the gvt will protect them and allow them practice their religion.

You should know that all these jehadic were revealed during the time of persecution on Islam. And that was why the Muslims helps the Christians to fight the Jews when the Jews were persecuting Christians in Jerusalem.

Hope this helps

All this things you wrote are just cover up.
Islam sir, is nothing but death. Let me ask you, why is it the Saudi Arabia national flags has a sword sign? What has sword got to do with a 'religion of peace '? Even the Muslim brotherhood flag too has a sword. Can you defend the above reasons?

What is Islam greatest commandment? Believe in Allah and jihad. The quran made us to understand that anyody who doesn't practices jihad isnot a real Muslim.

Mohammed said "Allah hates those who don't follow muhammed:; that implies Allah hate me an ardent follower of Jesus not Muhammed?

Allah does not love the unbelievers; as you have classified them as idol worshipper well it's fine. But Mohammed practice it because in ancient antiquity there was nothing like Islam and Muhammed worship those idol with his uncle because he was staying with them. After that then he wrote again another folk tales to deceive people that " worshiping idol is an unforgivable sin, then how is it Mohammed was forgiven"? You see this thing call Islam is a dam deep thing that no learned person will just receive without vetting it back to back.

No wonder Sura 5: 1O1 said "O ye who believe in Islam: ask not questions about things , which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble.

Why such verse??
Believe me they don't want you to know the truth .
I pray you see the real light and come to the understanding of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Joshbull: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2021
China doesn’t allow any room for religion in it’s society and a lot of people abhor that or think that’s an infringement on the right to practice religion. I see it the other way round, The Chinese civilization is an old one and they’ve learned from history which has repeated itself over and over again.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by tnerro1(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on him inside the bush..
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by obembet(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

If Jihad is a spiritual exercise why does it involve killing?

Why is the only crime of these victims mere unbelief?

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed, don't let the deceivers tell you Terrorists are fake muslims

Islam is a cult of Terrorism and bloodshed, the Terrorist manual called Quran/Hadit further expantiates how these crimes should be carried out to glorify allah

There is no peace in Islam

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Brushstrokes20: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari, pantami, gumi are all shades of EVIL!

Sadistic bunch of bloodthirsty terrorists!
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2021
post=101220666:
Shoot and kill him next time you see him.

Same goes for the bastard animal call Cownu.

Both of una and other blood suckers no go die better and people sponsoring and supporting you both.

Evil Animals.
lol dis guy ur irritating I swear, you just wan divert this to tribal war, ur daddy keeps releasing back his minions into the forest for another kill n ur here talking about KANU that is in far away land. Did KANU ever told you he was seeking for amnesty? Amnesty for wat exactly? DAT a tribe wants to be on their own, is that too hard to swallow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.